Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

41 Reviews for V Project Photography

• MsFtoMrsR

Dianne · Married on 08/06/2016

We are so glad that we chose Avi to be the photographer for our big day! Although I was nervous, because I had never met him before our wedding celebration, Avi did a great job of putting us at ease and of capturing the many photos that we requested on our list. I was able to converse with him over the phone before we met, and he was very open and honest about what he thought would be realistic for our big day. He arrived promptly, was absolutely courteous and professional, and had our edited images to us seven weeks after the wedding celebration. We received them both on a DVD and in an online album, and they are exactly what we wanted! Thank you, Avi, for capturing such special moments for us to treasure for years to come!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Sophia · Married on 01/17/2016

Being an out of town bride, I was nervous about hiring a photographer I wasn't able to meet with prior to the big day. When I spoke to Avi for the first time he made me feel at ease. He asked all the right questions, had many great ideas, and truly worked to get a feel for our personalities and what we were looking for. Avi customized a package to suit our needs. He is a true professional, with attention to detail and creativity that made our photos so special. He was fun and easy going. He even made my groom, who was not thrilled about getting our photos taken, feel more relaxed. He caught so many special moments. We absolutely love our photos. He gave us the perfect memories for our perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Avi for any of your photo needs. During the wedding day, he became my driver to the church! We were in a hurry to take pre-ceremony pictures at the church and do first look. My bridesmaids were still getting ready (some disappeared lol) and I really don't like waiting so I got a ride from him! :)

Thank you Avi! We really appreciate you and your work.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/08/2016

Our experience with Avi was amazing from the moment we met! I had first seen Avi’s photos through my Friend Kelly’s wedding album. The photos were amazing and they seemed to capture every moment and feeling throughout the day. Exactly what I was looking for! A photographer who would really see everything, capture every moment, and make my day perfect with a snap shot!
    Avi was not only amazing on our wedding day, but also with or engagement shoot. My husband is in the Air Force, which at time caused complications with dates; Avi was accommodating and did an amazing shoot with us last minute and made it through the rain! You could never tell how bad the weather was through his pictures, just amazing.
    When it came to our big day, it poured. The entire day was dark and dreary. Not only was this making the day difficult, but also when we arrived to the church the air conditioning was out. By taking a look at the photos from our ceremony you would have no idea of the conditions we were in or the ones we had to go through to get there! Every shot is on key and perfect. He captured the moment perfectly and the shots are breath taking. After the ceremony we even had photos taken outside! Through every photo there is no sign of rain or darkness. They are all beautiful! I love every photo taken on our day and wouldn’t change a thing about it. Thank you Avi for capturing every moment of our day without flaw!

Sent on 01/15/2016