UP Studios

New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

4 Reviews for UP Studios

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2014

I'm not sure where to begin with my praise for Marcie and Up Studios! My experiences with Marcie have been phenomenal each time and every set of photos continues to impress me. I had seen Marcie's work in the past and knew immediately when I got engaged that I wanted her to be our photographer. I just love how she captures emotions and how elegant and beautiful her photos are! She went above and beyond for both our engagement and wedding photos. She is extremely flexible and takes gorgeous photos under any conditions. For our engagement photos, it was extremely windy and on our wedding day we had tons of morning rain, but she did everything in her power to make the best of all of the conditions. Our photos are nothing short of STUNNING! Her attention to detail and ability to adapt make her a highly skilled photographer. I highly recommend UP Studios for any occasion, as they take excellent photos and are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Maria · Married on 03/28/2010

Marcie Revens is a wonderful photographer. She did my brothers wedding and I knew I wanted her to be our photographer immediately. We have yet to receive our photos but I write this review based on our experience thus far and based on the quality of her work for my brother's wedding.
    Marcie is very attentive, never pushy or in your face and she takes lots of candid photos. She makes sure she takes pictures of all your important people. As you see her work, you see her mind is constantly working trying to figure out what will work well. We are extremely happy with what Marcie provided us. Once we get our photos we will update this review. But we highly recommend Marcie and are glad we had her join our wedding team.

Sent on 04/07/2010

Shana · Married on 08/10/2008

From the moment Marcie began shooting, every detail was explored and photographed. We arranged to shoot bridal party and family photos before the ceremony and bride and groom photos after the ceremony. The quality of the pictures were fantastic. Throughout the evening, Marcie continuously took photos are everything and everyone! The selection I had to choose form was remarkable. The fimal album we assembled is breathtaking. I could not imagine having our special day captured by anyone else. She is extremely reliable, flexible, professional, and accomodating.

Sent on 03/09/2011