Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Map · Phone number

About Unique Weddings and Events

Unique Weddings and Events will bring sophistication and style to your big day. Whether you're looking for an over the top experience or an intimate affair we can customize and tailor every part of your event to be uniquely reflective of you and your vision.

We are a company that is in its first year of business but has already been part of some amazing events. We have a great staff that is here for you 100%

With over 2 years of experience our Wedding and Event Coordinator Nikki Lucarelli, can make your dreams come true, she has also been professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, and can work with your budget no matter how large or small to make your day everything you are expecting and more.

We customize everything to each clients requests as no two events are often the same, however we do offer basic packages which are based on the demand of the event with our staff.

We are currently retrieving more photos from our vendors to enhance our page, and your patience is appreciated, but please take a look at our website www.uniqueweddingsandevents.org

Please Call or E-mail us for your Free Consultation today!

E-mail:
Uniqueweddingsandevents@live.com

Phone:
954.632.7193

Unique Weddings and Events, whether you need your vision transformed into reality, or just an extra hand with your big day, we're with you through I Do!

DSC02019
DSC02019
aimeeredrosepetals

1 Reviews for Unique Weddings and Events

Erika · Married on 08/31/2008

Unique weddings and events did my wedding shower and is helping me plan my big day. They are extremely reliable and are always a phone call away. I am big on return phone calls and they always seem to answer all my questions and concerns. Nikki has provided such an ease on what should be stressful situations. I would recommend this event planning company for anyone looking for that extra help. I've already told a few of my friends who just got engaged.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Unique Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Music For Anything
    Music For Anything Wedding Bands

Thank you for connecting with us. We are honored and look forward to working with you in the future. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our musical services for your clients. Sincerely, Victoria Joseph. www.musicforanything.com. 786-859-9630.

• Arlington Heights, 60004 See on map