Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Two 1 Studio

Two 1 Studio is a boutique wedding photography studio. Our journalistic approach captures genuine moments with a blend of originality and creativity. Our personalized relationship with each couples allow for the best wedding experience and amazing photographs.

084213997 L 6
00c0df9bbbf6d8dc 1221243360526 084213997 L 2
084213997 L 3

9 Reviews for Two 1 Studio

eden · Married on 11/21/2008

Tuan shot our wedding in November at the Sun Set Restaurant in Malibu. He truly did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Our friends and family raved about the photos and said they looked like they came from a magazine! I had put so much time and effort into all the details of the wedding and Tuan completely brought to life the essence of the details! We have such wonderful photos from our wedding and I'm really happy I payed the money. He was professional and did a phenomenal job. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 11/11/2009

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2008

Tuan is an exceptional photographer!!!!! While searching for a photographer, we consulted our venue's perferred vendors list and saw Tuan's name. My husband and I visited his website and we were so impressed with his work. We decided to book him after only a very short meeting because we felt very comfortable with him. He was so easy to work with and the pictures turned out amazing!!!! He was so laid back and made my husband and me feel so at ease. His prices are very resonable but the quality of his work is amazing!!! I seriously cannot say enough nice things about Tuan and I would definitely recommend him to anyone whose getting married.
    Colleen Smith

Sent on 12/05/2008

Mike · Married on 08/30/2008

The most obvious aspect about Tuan that caught our attention amongst the sea of photographers was his style and artistic view. We drove an hour just to meet with him after seeing his work online. We knew we had to like his work before we could even think about his prices. Immediately after our visit with him we knew he was the one. His packages were beyond reasonable for what was included compared to other packages we had compared him with. He is extremely down to earth when talking with him, yet he is beyond an expert and professional when he gets behind the lens to capture the moment. On location he is not afraid to try to get that original shot. His work is absolutely fabulous. We had such a great experience working with him. Each time we were able to see our images posted on his blog they nothing short of exceptional. For our wedding, his shots captured memories that we didn’t get a chance to see or be a part of as we were so spread thin during the event. His work allowed us to re-live the day. If we ever have a need to work with him again we would without a doubt in a second, no questions asked.

Sent on 09/17/2008