TreBella Events

Loveville, MD View map

TreBella Events is a wedding planning company in Loveville, Maryland. Owner Shawn and her team loves to work with couples to plan their beautiful and special day. Whether you are looking for a big wedding or one that is more intimate, she will work endlessly to create a one of a kind wedding designed just for you. Their goal is to incorporate your personality, style, and vision into the wedding design to make your special day a true reflection of you.

This team of wedding planners take a customized approach in planning each and every wedding they do. Since planning a wedding can be stressful even for the most organized couple, Shawn will be your “BFF” during the planning process. She will be your confidant, sounding board, adviser, planner, coordinator, and friend through it all. TreBella Events is available for the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full/partial planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Ashley Married on 11/02/2019

Saved My Day...in a Beautiful Way!

Thank you again TreBella Events for doing such an amazing job with our wedding. Everything was so beautiful and breathtaking! We received so many compliments on the decor. The decor looked so classy and elegant, not to mention budget friendly! I hired TreBella Events was hired approximately a month away from my wedding due to the previously hired decorator completely flaking on me. It was a pleasure working with you ms. Shawn and I appreciate you coming in last minute and saving our day!
    Kendrea Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Our experience with Shawn & Trebella events was nothing short of amazing! I mean every part of our experience was a memorable one. From the very beginning Shawn wowed us and definitely surpassed our expectations (especially since we didn't know what to expect). Shawn was very hands on the entire time, she was with me every step of the way (even when I needed to vent about family & friends). We used Trebella events for our planning, coordinating, designing, & decor! During our year of planning Shawn became family, we truly valued her opinions and appreciated her diligence to give us our "perfect day". I could go on forever about how great Trebella is, however I'll just simply say if you're in the DC, Maryland, or Virginia area then this is the wedding planner/ decorator for you. Hands down Trebella events is incomparable.
    Forever grateful
    ~The Joneses
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea P. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Thanks to TreBella events we had beautiful bouquets for myself and my maid of honor/bridesmaids. We received multiple complements on how well the colors went with our dresses. I highly recommend TreBella events for all floral needs; very professional with reasonable prices.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Elite Beatz Entertainment Elite Beatz Entertainment Wedding DJs

We've had the pleasure of working with TreBella Events many many times over the past decade and they are always on top of things with attention to detail an organization that is second to none! Whatever your needs may be, Shawn is ready to put your mind at easy so you can enjoy your special day. Whenever we are working with TreBella Events, we know we're working with the very best in the industry and their clients will certainly agree too!

Michelle's Cakes Michelle's Cakes Wedding Cakes

We know Shawns decor as soon as we walk into a venue with our cakes. We love her vision and style and she is one of our top recommended event coordinators. If you want style and beauty at your reception we highly recommend TreBella Events.

Ocean Hall Events Ocean Hall Events Historic Weddings

TreBella Events will make planning your wedding and reception easy! You will be delighted with her results....She really takes the time to see what the couple want for their wedding. Shawn's caring personality along with her skills and connections will make planning a snap!

Loveville, MD, 20656
Location of (TreBella Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding