PO Box 5, Loveville, MD 20656 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About TreBella Events

TreBella Events is a wedding planning company in Loveville, Maryland. Owner Shawn and her team loves to work with couples to plan their beautiful and special day. Whether you are looking for a big wedding or one that is more intimate, she will work endlessly to create a one of a kind wedding designed just for you. Their goal is to incorporate your personality, style, and vision into the wedding design to make your special day a true reflection of you.

This team of wedding planners take a customized approach in planning each and every wedding they do. Since planning a wedding can be stressful even for the most organized couple, Shawn will be your “BFF” during the planning process. She will be your confidant, sounding board, adviser, planner, coordinator, and friend through it all. TreBella Events is available for the following services:

• Budget analysis

48 Reviews for TreBella Events

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Planner & Decor

Shawn was an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning of our wedding planning up until the very end of our wedding day. She was very personable and truly cared about our vision for our wedding day! She made sure that we were on schedule for everything and, most importantly, she made sure that we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest! The entire staff with Trebella were truly a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding. They were not only professional but they were very kind, genuine, and a lot of fun. The ceremony and reception decor were absolutely phenomenal! They truly worked hard and put in a lot of effort to make our wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Tanisha Mason · Married on 12/15/2018

Shawn provided exceptional service coordinating my wedding.

Shawn and her team were absolutely amazing! She kept me calm and eased my stress level throughout the entire process. She was always attentive, providing feedback, and worked cohesively with my vendors. She exceeded above and beyond my expectations. My wedding went very smoothly and all of my guests complemented me on her professionalism and her efficiency with the wedding. I look forward to working with her in the future for other events.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Seema · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful Experience & Great Value

TreBella Events was recommended to me by a close friend who had a really wonderful experience with their services several years ago for her wedding. For my wedding I did a majority of the planning myself, but wanted a month-of planner to help with the final details and especially on the day of our multiple wedding-events. From our first meeting, Shawn was thorough and detail-oriented - she made sure we didn't overlook any important details for our special day (music, making sure we fulfilled any church requirements, etc.). She is also extremely warm and welcoming -- she feels more like family. I was thankful for her expertise leading up to the day of our wedding(s) - she asked our venue contact important questions that we wouldn't have otherwise known to ask. Shawn was really wonderful on the day of our wedding events as well. She calmed down my husband when he was feeling a bit nervous and took care of several last minute fires. She also did an incredible job setting up our reception space for our 1st ceremony-- I was stunned when I walked into the room and saw my vision come to life! I am so grateful for Shawn's services on our wedding day and was relieved to have someone I could trust "behind the scenes" making sure all of our requests were taken care of. Lastly, Shawn is an amazing value; for the services we received (and in comparison to what other planners charge) I think her rates were more than reasonable. I highly recommend Shawn - you will be in good hands with TreBella Events.

Sent on 11/12/2018

TreBella Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

• Elite Beatz Entertainment
    Elite Beatz Entertainment Wedding DJs

We've had the pleasure of working with TreBella Events many many times over the past decade and they are always on top of things with attention to detail an organization that is second to none! Whatever your needs may be, Shawn is ready to put your mind at easy so you can enjoy your special day. Whenever we are working with TreBella Events, we know we're working with the very best in the industry and their clients will certainly agree too!

• Michelle's Cakes
    Michelle's Cakes Wedding Cakes

We know Shawns decor as soon as we walk into a venue with our cakes. We love her vision and style and she is one of our top recommended event coordinators. If you want style and beauty at your reception we highly recommend TreBella Events.

• Ocean Hall Events
    Ocean Hall Events Historic Weddings

TreBella Events will make planning your wedding and reception easy! You will be delighted with her results....She really takes the time to see what the couple want for their wedding. Shawn's caring personality along with her skills and connections will make planning a snap!

• PO Box 5 Loveville, District of Columbia, 20656 See on map