TreBella Events Reviews

50 | Loveville, MD

50 Reviews for TreBella Events

laquisha sutton · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond!!!

Shawn and her team are amazing, every single detail was brought to life! Exceptional customer service and very personable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Planner & Decor

Shawn was an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning of our wedding planning up until the very end of our wedding day. She was very personable and truly cared about our vision for our wedding day! She made sure that we were on schedule for everything and, most importantly, she made sure that we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest! The entire staff with Trebella were truly a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding. They were not only professional but they were very kind, genuine, and a lot of fun. The ceremony and reception decor were absolutely phenomenal! They truly worked hard and put in a lot of effort to make our wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Tanisha Mason · Married on 12/15/2018

Shawn provided exceptional service coordinating my wedding.

Shawn and her team were absolutely amazing! She kept me calm and eased my stress level throughout the entire process. She was always attentive, providing feedback, and worked cohesively with my vendors. She exceeded above and beyond my expectations. My wedding went very smoothly and all of my guests complemented me on her professionalism and her efficiency with the wedding. I look forward to working with her in the future for other events.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Seema · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful Experience & Great Value

TreBella Events was recommended to me by a close friend who had a really wonderful experience with their services several years ago for her wedding. For my wedding I did a majority of the planning myself, but wanted a month-of planner to help with the final details and especially on the day of our multiple wedding-events. From our first meeting, Shawn was thorough and detail-oriented - she made sure we didn't overlook any important details for our special day (music, making sure we fulfilled any church requirements, etc.). She is also extremely warm and welcoming -- she feels more like family. I was thankful for her expertise leading up to the day of our wedding(s) - she asked our venue contact important questions that we wouldn't have otherwise known to ask. Shawn was really wonderful on the day of our wedding events as well. She calmed down my husband when he was feeling a bit nervous and took care of several last minute fires. She also did an incredible job setting up our reception space for our 1st ceremony-- I was stunned when I walked into the room and saw my vision come to life! I am so grateful for Shawn's services on our wedding day and was relieved to have someone I could trust "behind the scenes" making sure all of our requests were taken care of. Lastly, Shawn is an amazing value; for the services we received (and in comparison to what other planners charge) I think her rates were more than reasonable. I highly recommend Shawn - you will be in good hands with TreBella Events.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Shawn was amazing!!! Everything was beautiful she made my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Andrew · Married on 07/02/2017

Shawn is simply AMAZING at what she does! She can turn a closet into a wonderland! My wife and I were very pleased and would recommend her to anybody looking for a decorator to transform your event! Huge thanks Shawn!
    Love,
    Drew & Michele

Sent on 08/07/2017

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

Shawn was incredible, we absolutely love her! Our day was flawless, nothing could have been anymore perfect. She kept everything on track and all the guests were in love with every detail she did. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2016

The best choice I ever made (besides saying yes to my husband when he asked me to marry him) was to hire TreBella as a wedding coordinator/designer. Shawn and her professional team brought a beauty to my wedding I could have never done on my own. I didn't have a specific vision but she was able to pull together ideas from my pinterest board and when I walked into the reception I was absolutely blown away. Everything was gorgeous and I am still getting compliments. The attention to detail was evident, there was nothing left out. All that we had discussed, Shawn executed perfectly. As a wedding coordinator, she was spot on with everything. She kept us all on track, she worked well with all the vendors, and she made the day easy and fun for me. Her professional staff even made sure that my husband and I weren't disturbed while we ate our dinner. Most brides I talk to say they never even ate the meal at their own wedding, we were able to get seconds! She made the whole process fun and easy. TreBella is one of the best companies you can work with to make your dream wedding a reality!!! Love to Shawn and her team! I wish I could get married again (to the same man of course ;) ) just to have such a wonderful day again!

Sent on 01/09/2017

TreBella Events's reply:

Thanks so much! You and your family were a dream! It was such fun. Our wedding meetings were more like conversations between friends. I wish you pure joy and happiness in your marriage and future endeavors.

Celia · Married on 09/24/2016

We couldn't have had a better day! Shawn and her team were amazing! A must have for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2016

I had a great experience with Trebella Events!!! Shawn was awesome. She looked over my wedding board on Pinterest and knew exactly what I wanted to decorate my wedding! She does absolutely beautiful work and is also great with responding to emails and is very reliable. Could not have been any happier. Thank you Shawn!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/31/2016

I can not put into words how grateful I am that I chose Shawn, with Trebella Events, for planning my wedding. This past Sunday, 7/31/2016, all my dreams came true and I had the best experience (stress free) and a beautiful wedding, all because of Shawn. Her professionalism stands out with all of her work. Her creativity and design allowed me to have the most beautiful and organized wedding. She will go above and beyond for you and that is why I love her so much. I HIGHLY recommend her! SHE IS GREAT!!!! I can not thank her enough....Hubby and I love you Shawn! Thanks for all that you did for us. WE HAD A BLAST! :-)

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • Judah

Judah · Married on 06/11/2016

Shawn is an amazing wedding planner and wedding decorator who I have worked with for several years. We have worked at Oxon Hill Manor, Woodlawn Manor, Rosedale Manor and Mansion at O street among others that I can't even recall. She is meticulous, very caring, calm and consistent even under pressure but what really blows my mind is the beauty of her designs! They are always so unique and lovely with the right colors. She really had an eye, a talent and a passion for what she does and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding planning and wedding design services. She has also been featured in many magazines in the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia areas.

Sent on 06/27/2016

TreBella Events's reply:

Thanks so much! We love working with such a creative and professional photography team! Your work amazes us more and more each time we work together. The capture of that one moment is timeless and breathtaking. Thank you for being awesome! :o0

Melinda · Married on 06/11/2016

Shawn was great.. She has a great eye for decorations and ideas. My wedding was beautiful and things went smooth thanks to her.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Stevie-Mari · Married on 06/04/2016

Wow! Where do I start? My mother and I worked with TreBella events to planning my wedding and I must say I enjoyed every part of it. Working with TreBella Events made wedding planning so enjoyable and most importantly, nonstressful. I had a vision for my wedding and TreBella Events made everything happen. I would recommend TreBella Events to any bride-to-be because they made my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kate · Married on 05/22/2016

I cannot say enough about the ‘above and beyond” service we experienced with Shawn Gray and her team from TreBella Events. A wedding day is full of details that have to be managed by someone. As the mother of the bride, it was so important to me that the day would turn out to be everything my daughter and her ...now...husband had dreamed of. And the following day, she said, “We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding.”

We had some great vendors, but Shawn stands out. I’ve never worked with anyone who can stay so calm and consistently reassuring no matter what was going on around her. I never saw her lose patience and she had plenty of opportunities. We hired Shawn as a “day of coordinator,” but she was so much more than that. Over the last 4 or 5 months before the wedding she was a terrific resource for other vendors and services. And over the past 6 weeks, she and my daughter spoke and exchanged regular emails. There wasn’t one thread dropped. Shawn, my family will never think of Rebecca’s wedding and not remember with great gratitude all you did for all of us. Our deepest, dearest thanks!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Sara · Married on 05/14/2016

Shawn was AWESOME! Seriously, she was everything I was looking for and more. We didn't find out about her services until I already had a day-of coordinator, but we hired Shawn to do our wedding design after I saw her work at my cousin's wedding (the reception decor she did for my cousin's wedding was so beautiful it looked like a Pinterest picture had come to life and everything flowed so well from the menu cards, to the centerpieces, to the flowers...beautiful!) I felt so overwhelmed about how I would create a beautiful wedding, and I had so many ideas but wasn't sure how to put them all together and create a finished product. One of my favorite parts about working with Shawn is that she talks to you to find out what you like, what your colors are, what kind of theme or "feel" you want to create at your wedding, and looks at your wedding Pinterest boards if you have them. From that she creates tons of different centerpieces and table designs for you to pick from, and works with you until it is exactly what you want. This was fantastic for me because I'm a very visual person, so seeing exactly what the tables would look like was awesome. She gives you everything you need to have a beautiful, seamless reception. Plus, she comes and sets everything up so you know it will be perfect and you don't have to spend the day before or day of your wedding stressing about decor, etc. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Above all else, she was a lovely person. Working with her was a pleasure. HIRE HER!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 02/14/2016

Shawn was very helpful with helping us with our decor vision for our wedding. She was able to accommodate all of our ideas and the decor came together perfectly on our wedding date. We would definitely use Shawn again for our decor needs. We would also recommend her to other couples for their weddings and events. Shawn is very professional, responsive and professional.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Elaine · Married on 12/12/2015

Hiring Shawn at TreBella was the best decision we made for our wedding! From our very first meeting she already had sample center pieces displayed based off my wedding Pinterest board! She handled every detail and took so much stress off me! All the decor and flowers turned out more perfectly than I even could have imagined. The price for her services was also very reasonable. When we had to make a few last minute changes, Shawn never even batted an eye. She is very professional and so incredibly nice! I would definitely recommend TreBella to anyone.

Sent on 12/21/2015

TreBella Events's reply:

Thanks so much! You and your mom knew exactly what you wanted. :o) You made it easy for me! All the best to you and your new hubby! :o)

Shawn Gray and her team at TreBella Events did a phenomenal job for our special event. Words can't express enough how pleased we were. From the event planning, vendor selection, floor plan, table and event decor, to the rentals using additional vendors. Everything was flawless. YES we highly recommend you don't plan another event without using TreBella Events. 1000% satisfied customers!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Ali · Married on 09/19/2015

Shawn was a fantastic day-of coordinator and far exceeded any expectations I had! I was hesitant to hire a DOC because I wasn't sure that it would be necessary for the type of wedding I had planned, but Shawn and her team helped the whole event run seamlessly and really went above and beyond. Leading up to the wedding, Shawn took care of details that I didn't even know to consider and the weekend-of she kept everything on pace. I had the most relaxing wedding day thanks to her. Thank you Shawn!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I used Shawn from Tre Bella Events for our wedding decor! She provided centerpieces for all of our 16 guest tables, decor for the head table, along with all of our place cards, menu cards, and table numbers. We also rented a card holder that was a bird cage! We met at a bridal expo and she was so helpful from the very start, I contacted her right away and she even helped me narrow down what flower arrangements I wanted for bouquets! We emailed alot through the entire planning process and I always got same day or morning after replies, she was so professional and very helpful! She was timely on the day of and even picked up our flowers from the amish and delivered them to us. Every one at the wedding thought it was absolutely beautiful! She truly does amazing work, if you book her you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Shawn came and set up all the centerpieces and decorations for my wedding despite the fact that she had a broken foot! Great great decorator, she made my dreams become a reality!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Kika · Married on 07/03/2015

Shawn, I cannot thank you and your TreBella Events staff enough for making my dream wedding come true!

The planning all started over a year ago and every time I felt like I was having an anxiety attack about the wedding, I would call Shawn and she always assured me that everything is going to be all right. Not once did she become unpleasant with me. She is always patient, persistent and easy-going. My husband and I were very impressed by Shawn’s organizational skills, poise, enthusiasm, and her dedication not only to us to other clients as well. During the planning process, Shawn was very considerate and accommodating to our schedules and needs. Whenever there was a change with the venue, caterer, photographer, hotel accommodations, etc., Shawn ensured it was coordinated and handled in a timely manner. I never had to contact her to check the status of the planning, when Shawn did not hear from me, she would contact me, just to see how things are going on my end.

I was truly amazed at the number of vendors and celebrities (both in and out of state) works with TreBella Events.

During the wedding weekend, Shawn and her team made sure every detail was executed to our satisfaction. Many of our family members and wedding guests commented on how smooth our wedding events ran and how professional Shawn and her team conducted themselves. Our other vendors also said that Shawn was a wonderful communicator and that things ran smoothly for them because everything was so well planned. That made us feel so happy and we are so excited for Shawn and her team! In fact, our day was so perfect that the next day I woke-up and said I can do this all over again! Our wedding was not only beautiful, it was perfect and we could not have done it without Shawn and her TreBella Events team.

Thank you all so much – you are the best! ~Kika & Sean

Sent on 07/17/2015

TreBella Events's reply:

Thank you Kika! It was such a pleasure working with both you and Sean. Your unique ideas challenged me as a planner and designer and for that, I thank you! We wish you all the best and look forward to planning your 10 year anniversary party! Much love to you both!
  • User5103568 · event on 05/16/2015

Shawn and her crew are awesome! She helped plan both of my kids B'nai Mitzvahs. We could not have done it without her! Her ideas are fantastic and all we have received about both events were compliments.

I have and will continue to recommend Shawn to people I know.

Sent on 05/22/2015

I knew when I saw Shawn's set up at a bridal show that I had to have her do the decor for my wedding! I loved working with her from the start. I showed her all my dream wedding pictures from Pinterest thinking they were a long shot. But Shawn took those pictures and turned them into reality! Her work was amazing everything was stunning! We got so many compliments on how all our center pieces were different. The flowers in the center pieces were beautiful! TreBella Events created all of my place cards and menus for the tables. The stationary was gorgeous and well put together! The arrangement she made for out escort card table was amazing. It was huge and had so many flowers, it definitely added some extra wow factor.

Shawn was very professional and responded to emails quickly! I cannot thank Trebella Events enough! They turned our special day into a fairy tale! Shawn will not disappoint! I seriously cannot recommend her enough! You will be missing out if you do not work with Shawn!

Sent on 05/25/2015