Fredericksburg, VA 22406 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC

Pour Etre Joli is a comprehensive event planning and design firm. We specialize in wedding design, special event design, parties, intimate soirees, and corporate functions.

Our singular focus is to provide our customer with unparalleled creativity and organized planning which results in a spectacular experience. Pour Etre Joli has a unique approach to personalizing your special event. One of our team members will work with you to customize and design an unforgettable event.

Contact us for a free consultation at 301-842-7353 or email us at pouretrejolievents@gmail.com. Fill out our inquiry form at www.pouretrejoli.com

3cda0897f35e816f 1484621480284 img7906

Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 5
Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 6
Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 7

Toyen · Married on 10/08/2017

Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper is absolutely the BEST!!!! I used this vendor as my Coordinator (planning and day-of) as well as decorator-my husband I were not disappointed. My opinion was valued and my ideas, or lack of, were brought to life. I was provided with expert advise, very friendly and personal. The level and care that I received made me feel like my mom was helping me plan my wedding. All ideas were executed with careful detail and precise attention. My husband and I are of two different culture however, it was very nicely fused to please both sides (including the mothers). At times when I was lost for vendors or ideas I did not feel the stress. My needs and vision was always priority-nothing was ever too miniscule. The Wedding Day was a breeze thanks to Pour Etre Joli, if anything went wrong I didn't know and I was so at ease-everything was taken care of with the utmost professionalism. As a bride you want to feel special and stress free,you want to know that your day will meet or exceed your expectations-working with Pour Etre Joli I was very satisfied and it is with great please I HIGHLY recommend using this organization.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 15
    Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 16
    Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 17

Laurel · Married on 10/09/2016

Just do it, you would have no regret. I attended a 60th birthday party that was done by Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper and liked what I saw. My daughter had close to 400 guest and the planning was done the couple,parents and coordinator e living in 3 different states. Every minute detail was taken care of. We had a very beautiiful day and we are receiving phone calls, text messages and emails from our guest telling us that it was the best wedding they have attended. My wedding coordinator had a sweet spirit and all other vendors present really enjoyed working with her. She's going to do my 60th birthday in 4 years.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Staci · event on 09/28/2016

Thank you so much for your professionalism and creativity with the office party for my newly promoted manager. You really transformed our drab office conference room to an elegant venue. One of my coworker stated that they have been at the Library of Congress for over 20 years and have been to many receptions and retirements ceremony but they have never seen such an elegant event. The decor and candy buffet tasted just as beautiful as they looked.
    I just don’t have words other than WOW!!! You have outdone yourselves! Great taste and party! I will treasure this FOREVER!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pour Etre Joli Events & Paper LLC 1
    Free Consultation!
    Call us now for a free consultation!

• All Shades of Gray Photography
    All Shades of Gray Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, it is always a pleasure to work with a professional who understands romance, ambience and details. But not only understands but has the creativity to orchestrate an event from start to end with patience, energy and professionalism. Pour Etre Joli doesn’t just provide a service needed, they provide an atmosphere ripe for the capturing of memories.

• Fredericksburg, 22406 See on map