4035 Lake Boone Trail Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 1

About Traditions Bridal

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown shop located in Raleigh, North Carolina. They are devoted to helping each and every bride feel special. By partnering with Traditions, you can elegantly begin your happily ever after.

Experience

In 1990, the bridal boutique first opened in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. They relocated to Raleigh in 2006. Together, the consultants have more than 30 years of combined wedding style experience.

Products Offered

Through their range of professional services, Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique will create an elegant bridal experience. These offerings include appointments, preservation, sample sales, trunk shows and cleaning, including pressing and steaming. The shop carries the following clothing and accessories for brides and bridesmaids:

• Bridal belts

Traditions Bridal 5
Traditions Bridal 6
Traditions Bridal 7

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone at Traditions by Anna was absolutely amazing! Martha was my consultant and she was the absolute best. I had been to several dress stores prior to Traditions and Martha was the first consultant to actually listen to what I was looking for. She also made be feel comfortable going out of my comfort zone and that is how I found my beautiful Matthew Christopher gown! Cali, was also outstanding with ever subsequent visit. I had a very tight schedule to work with and she was able to schedule my fittings around my limited time. I cannot say enough about this wonderful store and the fantastic staff!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Traditions Bridal 8
    Traditions Bridal 9
    Traditions Bridal 10

Traditions Bridal's reply:

Dana! Thank you so much for your your kind words. It was such a joy working with you! You look absolutely amazing in your gown! We wish you all the best!

Jamie · Married on 07/15/2017

I got my wedding dress at Traditions, and it was such a great experience! From the moment we walked in for our appointment, they were very helpful with their selections and had dresses within my price range. I found my dress there, and just fell in love! They celebrate when you say "Yes to the Dress" :) with a little champagne, and it just makes the moment very special. It was a very pleasurable experience to work with them through alternations, pressing, etc. up until the day I picked up my dress before the wedding.
    I highly recommend looking for your wedding dress at Traditions by Anna.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Traditions Bridal's reply:

Jamie! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you found your gown and had a good experience at Traditions! We wish you all the best!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Traditions by Anna was the absolute best! Initially I was struggling between two dresses and had a melt down. Martha totally calmed me down and told me to sleep on it and come back tomorrow and try both on again. I did and when I put my dress on for a second time it was perfect and I knew it was the one. They were also there to help envision the changes I wanted made (I had straps put on) and Maria is seriously the best seamstress ever. From start to finish I can’t believe how amazing the experience was. I found the dress of my dreams and felt no pressure during or throughout the process. Would definitely recommend - Martha is amazing! So ask for an appointment with her!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Traditions Bridal 11

Traditions Bridal's reply:

Hi Lauren - Congratulations and thank you so much for the kind words. I will be sure to share this with Martha. She had the best time with you! Happy Holidays and keep in touch!

Traditions Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

Traditions by Anna is an amazing Bridal boutique. We love seeing our brides in their dresses!

• Casey Rose Photography
    Casey Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Traditions by Anna on a styled wedding shoot that was featured on Weddings Unveiled and I was extremely impressed by the gorgeous choices provided at the boutique, as well as their level of professionalism. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. My brides say they choose Traditions by Anna because they love the beautiful gowns provided in the boutique, as well as the customized attention to detail. I would highly recommend them.

• Viva L'Event NC
    Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

For the special time in a girls life to find her perfect wedding dress we send our brides to Traditions by Anna! They have beautiful wedding dresses as well as bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom.

• 4035 Lake Boone Trail Suite 103, Suite 103 Raleigh, North Carolina, 27607 See on map
    919-783-8652 (Phone number)