Parker Dam, CA M2J 1M1 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

26 Reviews for TinyTotCakes

Eric · Married on 08/28/2016

Reading a lot of reviews here about Marie, but don't be fooled. Christine is the entire operation behind this and she should be lauded for her amazing work, despite the attempts to sully her business, name and reputation. We first got in touch with Christine and immediately after setting up an appointment, we read these awful reviews about failing to come through on her services, lack of accountability and the rest. We decided we would go elsewhere as it wasn't worth the risk.

When we texted her and told her that there were too many bad reviews, she just asked that we meet in person, and she would work in any way with us to prove that she would be the right vendor for our special day. Initially, I thought 'no thanks'. But then in talking with my wife (who has been a wedding planner in another city and is starting here), we talked about how Christine's response was never stand offish or mean. She defended herself but insisted above all that she was the person for this job.

We talked about how one guest could deep six my wife's career as a wedding planner, and, out of respect for her craft, we decided we would meet, with no expectations and no strings attached.

Christine is the kind of person you want to work with.

As with most small business owners, we couldn't find much of her recent work, but that was just because she was busy filling orders and didn't have enough time to update her accounts. We told her what we were looking for and she delivered.

She set aside all of our doubts, and made a great cake for our wedding day!

She's extremely affordable, but doesn't compromise the quality of her work or product.

We don't usually write reviews, but for Christine, it was important for us to acknowledge her and how she made our wedding that much better!

Thank you Christine.

Sent on 09/05/2016
  • User4019712 · 2+ years ago

Marie did an amazing job with my bridal cake and cupcakes! both the cake and the cupcakes look beautiful on the cake table.
    Exactly how we wanted them!! The best part is that they tasted delicious!! :). reasonable prices for an amazing service and quality! she was professional and punctual! can't wait to see our wedding cake!!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • I

I. · Married on 05/10/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved the custom cake Marie made for our wedding! It was exactly what we had envisioned, and all the guests thought it was fabulous and very "us." It was also reasonably priced; unlike some places, there were no hidden extra charges for things like embellishments and trim. And, most importantly, it tasted delicious! I just adore that raspberry filling! Thank you, Marie!

Sent on 05/15/2015