Sherman's Delicatessen & Bakery

Palm Springs, CA View map

A Colorado cottage dessert caterer specializing in all things sweet and delicious. Beautiful wedding cakes, french macarons, tiny tartlettes and more, we are here to help create the wedding of your dreams. Please check us out at www.sweetsammsherman.com

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Keely Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Samm is so wonderful to work with! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted even better. She was very open to our ideas and came to our tasting with so many delicious options. I would highly recommend!
  • Regan
    Regan Married on 10/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Samm was so easy to work with! Very quick to respond and be flexible with us! The day of, cake was delicious and beautiful! It stays so nice that we have leftovers and are still eating and enjoying a month later!
    Anniversary Update: we kept our wedding cakentop tear for a year and was still delicious! It is our anniversary this weekend and we got a small anniversary wedding cake to celebrate! Easy, nice payment And she is so sweet! Thank you so much!!!!!
    Nina Married on 10/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Samm is phenomenal! I promise you I am not exaggerating. We met with several bakeries prior to meeting Samm and the experiences we had with them were not welcoming, fun, and to be honest not very delicious. We were numbers is a crowd to them. But then there is Samm. From the moment I sent her an inquiry she was professional and friendly. Our tasting and consultation was simply the best. It was everything the other bakeries were not. To this day we have our friends and family asking who was our baker because they would like to hire her for their events (not even just weddings!). The flavor, texture, and aesthetic of our cake and cupcakes was literally everything we wanted and more beautiful and tasty than we imagined. Samm definitely pampered us for our big day and it was one of the easiest vendor processes we went through. I could go on and on but I hope you get the picture when I say she is amazing. Meet her. Hire her. Thank her. Refer her. I know I will.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

401 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Palm Springs, CA, 92262
5208507032
Location of (Sherman's Delicatessen & Bakery)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding