3840 Lemon Street ste 128, Riverside, CA 92501 Map · Phone number

About Sifted by Cyndi

Sifted by Cyndi specializes in custom, gourmet Specialty Cakes, Cupcakes, Wedding Cakes, specialty desserts and more. Cynthia's love for baking, design, and people, drives her and the Sifted Team to make sure everything made is the absolute best it can be. Sifted by Cyndi operates differently than most bakeries. We do not have a store front. We are a boutique bakery, which means we work with you one on one from start to finish, to make sure what you order is perfect, delicious, and enjoyed by you and your guests. We believe in quality over quantity, which gives us the time to stay organized and detail oriented!

• Sweetcakes by Bernadette Martin
sifted elegance mcp 36

3 Reviews for Sifted by Cyndi

• Unique

Unique · Married on 10/13/2017

It’s been almost a week since the wedding and I’m still dreaming about our dessert table! Everything was absolutely delicious and flew off the table! Our guests kept asking where we got our yummy treats from and we told them Sifted by Cyndi! Thank you Cyndi for all your hard work in making our dessert table a hit! Everyone loved it, including the Bride and Groom!

Sent on 10/18/2017

classa · Married on 08/19/2017

Cynthia was so amazing! From the taste testing to the surprise groom's cake! We asked for a 3 tiered wedding cake and 10 dozen cupcakes and I later asked her to add a surprise groom's cake. She did everything without a problem and they were all a hit! My now husband was completely surprised with his cake and his Fraternity Brothers loved it too! I will definitely be using her again for my daughter's sweet 16 and possibly my son's graduation!

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/06/2016

Working with Cynthia was really great. From the initial consult to event day, she was professional, kind and helpful. She got my vision right away and answered all my questions. She styled my dessert table to perfection and the desserts and the cake tasted AMAZING! My guests raved about everything! I will definitely be calling Cynthia for more cakes and goodies for future events.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sifted by Cyndi FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 3840 Lemon Street, ste 128 Riverside, 92501 See on map