40960 California Oaks Rd. #214, Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Cheats Cakes

Located in Murrieta, California, Sweet Cheats Cakes is a dessert and wedding cake bakery that provides personalized experiences and products. As a licensed home bakery, Sweet Cheats aims to exceed your expectations by offering cakes and desserts that are impeccable in both taste and artistry. It is our goal to provide couples with a custom-designed cake that fits their style, taste, and budget.

Sweet Cheats offers a variety of cakes and desserts for weddings, anniversaries, and other special events. Delicious, custom desserts include cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffet, pastries, and groom’s cakes. This bakery accommodates for food allergies, with gluten-free, diabetic, nut-free, and vegan options. They offer a variety of cake flavors, including vanilla, lemonade, carrot, strawberry, and pink champagne. Top your dessert with specialty items, including fresh fruit. The bakery offers the following services for weddings:

• Consultations
  • Cake stand and donut wall rentals
  • Delivery

img 2719 51 1021439

7 Reviews for Sweet Cheats Cakes

• Dottie

Dottie · Married on 10/09/2020

The best in the industry

I fell in love with Carinas work the moment I tasted her cake at the tastings. It was by far the best cake I have ever had. Not only was the cake delicious but all the work that she showed me was so professional detailed and beautiful. I knew at that moment I was going to choose her. Our wedding was set for May 8 of 2020 but because of the pandemic that was going on I had to push my date far out. I was so bummed that our new date didn’t work out but she was so kind to give us referral (hoping the new artist will be as good as hers). Carina also refund us all of our deposits especially during this difficult time. We are forever grateful for that. We hope anyone reading this review will consider giving her the opportunity. You will not be disappointed with her work. A true professional and a sweet sweet lady.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Megan Ray · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful to work with

Sweet Cheat Cakes was an absolute delight to work with. Quick responses to emails and very accommodating. Her cakes are very tasty. I had a hard time deciding what to try because there are so many tasty choices. We went with the lemon cake and raspberry frosting. When we cut into our beautiful cake and took the first bite it was more than I expected. My husband and I ate a few pieces that night and cannot wait to enjoy our top tier on our one year anniversary. I highly recommend working with Carina. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • I

Iliana Levesque · Married on 06/28/2019

The most perfect desert table!

Carina is incredibly talented with her pastries, not only her artwork but her baking skills are amazing. She set up the most adorable desert table for us and we ordered cupcakes, cake pops, and our wedding cake. Everything was super delicious and very aesthetically pleasing. She’s very well with communicating and makes sure she’s got down your entire vision and that she’s fulfilling all of your needs!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Cheats Cakes FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 40960 California Oaks Rd. #214 Murrieta, CA, 92562 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Cheats Cakes)