AngelFood Edibles

Corona, CA View map

Based in Corona, California, AngelFood Edibles is a woman-owned wedding cake bakery. This company is delighted to design gorgeous, delicious cakes for couples to celebrate with on their special day. No cake is too extravagant or simple for AngelFood Edibles to construct. The passionate bakers' exceptional eye for detail ensures that every piece is crafted and designed with care.

AngelFood Edibles provides services for wedding showers, receptions, and other celebrations. The team customizes every order to suit the theme and color palette of each event. Before the wedding, couples can also avail of consultations to taste test all the goods that they have on offer. If there are any dietary requirements, the team is more than happy to accommodate them. A selection of treats available to order from their menu include:

• Cookies
  • Woman-owned

• Alicia
    Alicia R. Married on 11/24/2021

Yummy Wedding Cake

Nichelle is amazing! I called Nichelle at the last minute to do a cake for the groom, for our wedding. She quickly sprung into action and obliged us with a cake tasting. She also made it to look like the actual wedding cake with the chocolate drip and berries. We loved her chocolate cake. It was the cake we cut into for the cake cutting. It was delicious. The groom was pleased. We had some pieces left-over and we ate that cake for several days. Thank you Nichelle for the beautiful and yummy cake! It made our night all the more sweet!

AngelFood Edibles's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of the memory of your special day. Congratulations newlyweds 💕
    Ariel H. Married on 05/22/2020

Angelfood edibles ❤️

Angelfood edibles ❤️
    One of my favorite parts of my wedding was my beautiful wedding cake. Not only was it gorgeous, it was soo delicious. White velvet is my absolute favorite flavor of their cakes. Nichelle is extremely creative and artistic . All I did was tell her the theme I was going for and she Came up with the perfect cake .
  • LISA
    Lisa T. Married on 11/02/2019

Angelfoodedibles

My experience with Nichelle was hands down one of the best experiences I have ever encountered! She was polite, professional, awesome price and her amazing talent and art work ideas for the most important day of my life was perfection at it's best for a lack of a better word! Thank you Nichelle, fun to work with, and brilliant ideas. I love her and would recommend her to anyone who wants the best looking cake as well as the best tasting cake. Her cakes & cupcakes are moist, and delicious, and she can make them healthy if need be. I adore her; oh I wanted a Mad Hatter Cake, but a more elegant style and this is what she came up with. Our wedding date is on the card in the hat and initials are on the cake. She is so clever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Corona, California Corona, CA, 92879
(213) 926-2721
Location of (AngelFood Edibles)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding