2821 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number

About Timeless Fiori

Inspired Floral Design and Décor
Timeless Fiori strives to transform a bride's vision into an all encompassing design concept. We create atmosphere and ambience. Rather than focusing on individual aspects of event décor (bouquet, boutonniere, centerpiece) we aspire to incorporate all elements into one total realization of a dream. We create an environment that is both inviting and elegant, sophisticated and welcoming. We are dedicated to capturing and creating the essence of the atmosphere that you envision for your guests. With the creative and contemporary usage of colors, florals, and lighting our design team will work closely with you to ensure that when you enter the dreamscape of your event that all of your expectations have been exceeded and you can relax and watch the beauty of your wedding story unfold.
Timeless, Elegant, Beautiful...You

358f6ae9e446ea43 floral one

30 Reviews for Timeless Fiori

Meredith Roberts · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Communication & Execution

Kim was fantastic to work with. I really appreciate that she does a complimentary mockup meeting where you get to see a floral centerpiece example in person. She was very flexible and made the changes/additions that I wanted while working within the budget. I highly recommend Timeless Fiori!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous Florals

I am the mother of the bride, and planned our daughter's wedding which was on May 19, 2018. Timeless Fiori is able to create anything you want. I wanted one thing, but ended up with something else. Daughter loves peonies, but they are a very expensive flower. Fortunately, marrying in May was a good time for securing a variety of flowers, and we were very pleased.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Kim was so great to work with! We met twice throughout the planning process and from pictures and describing to her what I wanted, she was able to make it all come to life! I could not have asked for more beautiful or perfect flower arrangements and decor! I cannot say enough good things about working with Kim!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Timeless Fiori FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 145.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Single Flowers

• 2821 McKinney Avenue Dallas, 75204 See on map