Greensboro, NC 27455 Map · Phone number

About tie the knot Weddings

tie the knot specializes in Wedding Direction and Coordination

tie the knot Weddings will help you create a wedding as unique and individual as you are. We offer a wide range of wedding planning services and involvement. We take the stress and worry out of orchestrating all those details that can make this special event so overwhelming. tie the knot is your advisor, mediator, coordinator and financial planner. We help you add a creative and personal touch to your wedding and so much more. If it is your wish, we oversee the events surrounding your special day, managing and directing all activities so that you and your family will be free to enjoy the wedding you've always dreamed of.

Created with the bride and groom in mind, tie the knot Weddings was founded by Julia Denton, an entertainer of 18 years and business owner of 8 years.

"It is my dream that every bride and groom that chooses tie the knot will have a beautiful wedding that family and friends remember for years to come." - Julia Denton

7c21c53edd5dc517 1208959204848 Ouellette LaFeminaPhotosHenderson010
7c21c53edd5dc517 1208959204848 Ouellette LaFeminaPhotosHenderson010

7 Reviews for tie the knot Weddings

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2009

Working with tie the knots was the best for me. I had no stress Julia knew everything me not being for the area I knew nothing about vendors in the area and Julia found the best around. I am forever in debt to her.

Sent on 05/31/2009

Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2009

My daughter and her fiancé live in Ireland and I had only 5 months to plan a large wedding, with many details that were complicated by many guests from other countries attending. There were 19 in the wedding party, with only two living near by. Of all the many wonderful aspects of this wedding, if I had to do it over and had to give anything up, this wedding coordinator would be the last thing. With her help, the planning of the wedding was stress free and I was able to really enjoy the process. I always felt she “had my back” on every detail of this event. I could not have possibly been more pleased. I always knew that the core of this wedding, being everything my daughter wanted, was to get the right wedding planner and we did. She was the epitome of professionalism.

Sent on 02/22/2009

Mary · Married on 10/11/2008

Julia was perfect in everything. I dont know what we would have done without her. When we hit a few snags in our planning,she was able to jump right in and take care of everything. She is a great negotiater and will not let you sign or do anything that is against your better judgment. She is a truly caring individual and I will recommend her to anyone and everyone that needs a planner! Thanks so much for an AWESOME job!!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

tie the knot Weddings FAQ

• Rev. Barbara Lodge
    Rev. Barbara Lodge Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Julia on previous weddings and have always been impressed with the calibre of support she has provided. I think you would be very happy if you chose her to help with your wedding. Rev. Barbara Lodge

• Pixels On Paper, Inc.
    Pixels On Paper, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Julia is an amazing coordinator to work with. She seems to always have all the answers and keeps a wedding day moving smoothly. Brides do not have to worry or stress over anything and can trust that she'll make sure every detail is taken care of.

• McCardell Photography
    McCardell Photography Wedding Photographers

Julia at Tie the knot Weddings keeps everything organized and moving smoothly, all the while with a smile on her face! We highly recommend her to our brides.

• Greensboro, 27455 See on map