1198 Curtis Bridge Rd, Wilkesboro, NC 28697 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Pixels On Paper, Inc.

Pixels On Paper specializes in wedding, event, portrait photography, as well as graphic design for businesses in the NC Mountains, Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas. We are a husband and wife team who photograph, design, and create imaginative concepts together capturing every detail from two unique perspectives. We have been in business since 2005 and have professional experience as both photographers and Graphic Designers, we are skilled at using different, yet complimentary styles to create an end result that satisfies any need.

We pride ourselves in listening to a broad range of clients and customizing our photography and graphic design services to meet each individual request. Our complimentary skills, styles, and visions come together to be a permanent record that either reflect a day’s events or captures an identity that speaks to thousands.

Email us at mail@pixelsonpaper.net to learn more, receive a quote, or to let us know how we can put our skills to work for you.

Follow Pixels On Paper, Inc. on

• Videos 4

40 Reviews for Pixels On Paper, Inc.

Tim · Married on 06/18/2016

Book them! You can't go wrong with these two. The combination of professionalism and poise is off the charts. Our wedding was magical to say the least and it wouldn't have been possible without Ryan and Misty.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kari · Married on 03/05/2016

There isn't enough positive words in the English language I can use to describe just how wonderful Misty and Ryan are. My sister hired them to be her photographers for her March wedding. I was fortunate enough to attend my sister's bridal portraits along with our mother and my daughter. From the very beginning Misty and Ryan put us all at ease. They encouraged us to talk and interact with Elizabeth, the bride. They wanted her to have a natural smile and wanted her to be comfortable in front of the camera. Right before the session started we sprung the idea of having the bride's niece join in on some of the photos. They were happy to accommodate us on such short notice and we got some wonderful pictures of them. The other thing that really impressed me that day was after Misty and Ryan had taken their pictures they asked us if we had any ideas. They were so receptive to our opinions and were quick to incorporate them into the day.
    Before we knew it the wedding day was upon us. Misty and Ryan, as usual were punctual and ready to start taking pictures. They never were bothersome or in the way. You never knew they were there capturing all the special moments. Misty even helped me by putting my daughter's shoes on for her. Thank you, Misty! When they were taking all of the family photos they kept the mood light and happy. If anybody got emotional in the pictures, like me, lol, they captured those moments as well but got you out of there quickly. Again, during the service they captured every special moment. By the time we reached the reception I felt like Misty and Ryan were family friends that were invited guest. They never lost focus on their job and they even kept this rowdy crowd under control and helped us to remember our timeline. I would honestly recommend POP to everybody. You will have a great experience!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Ryan and Misty worked so well with our wedding and spent time getting to know us. I met them at a bridal show and instantly connected. They were very personable and made sure to never give me input about my day, but rather wanted to just capture exactly what I wanted. They were drug on adventures they probably never imagined to take bridal photos, but have created memories that will last a lifetime! They are very professional and easy to work with! I am so thankful to have found them :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

They always do a great job and are such a pleasure to work with!

• Isabel's Corner Videography
    Isabel's Corner Videography Wedding Videographers

I LOVE Pixels on Paper! I have worked with them for the last 3 years, and each time I work with them it's fun, carefree, professional, and my best videos come from the weddings we do together. They are so easy to work with and make sure that while they need to get their shots, they make room for me as well. That is EXTREMELY important for the client's benefit. As a wonderful husband and wife team, they cover all their bases and then some... They put their all into each client and their special event and it completely shows in their work! Hugs around for them! =)

• ShutterBooth Charlotte
    ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

We love Pixels on Paper! With energy & a killer eye, this duo is preparing to open a brand new studio location - a great choice for your wedding. :)

• 1198 Curtis Bridge Rd Wilkesboro, 28697 See on map
    7046411131 (Other Phone Number)