40 Reviews for Pixels On Paper, Inc.

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
40 Pixels On Paper, Inc. Reviews

Book them! You can't go wrong with these two. The combination of professionalism and poise is off the charts. Our wedding was magical to say the least and it wouldn't have been possible without Ryan and Misty.

Profile Picture Tim, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There isn't enough positive words in the English language I can use to describe just how wonderful Misty and Ryan are. My sister hired them to be her photographers for her March wedding. I was fortunate enough to attend my sister's bridal portraits along with our mother and my daughter. From the very beginning Misty and Ryan put us all at ease. They encouraged us to talk and interact with Elizabeth, the bride. They wanted her to have a natural smile and wanted her to be comfortable in front of the camera. Right before the session started we sprung the idea of having the bride's niece join in on some of the photos. They were happy to accommodate us on such short notice and we got some wonderful pictures of them. The other thing that really impressed me that day was after Misty and Ryan had taken their pictures they asked us if we had any ideas. They were so receptive to our opinions and were quick to incorporate them into the day.
Before we knew it the wedding day was upon us. Misty and Ryan, as usual were punctual and ready to start taking pictures. They never were bothersome or in the way. You never knew they were there capturing all the special moments. Misty even helped me by putting my daughter's shoes on for her. Thank you, Misty! When they were taking all of the family photos they kept the mood light and happy. If anybody got emotional in the pictures, like me, lol, they captured those moments as well but got you out of there quickly. Again, during the service they captured every special moment. By the time we reached the reception I felt like Misty and Ryan were family friends that were invited guest. They never lost focus on their job and they even kept this rowdy crowd under control and helped us to remember our timeline. I would honestly recommend POP to everybody. You will have a great experience!

Profile Picture Kari, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Ryan and Misty worked so well with our wedding and spent time getting to know us. I met them at a bridal show and instantly connected. They were very personable and made sure to never give me input about my day, but rather wanted to just capture exactly what I wanted. They were drug on adventures they probably never imagined to take bridal photos, but have created memories that will last a lifetime! They are very professional and easy to work with! I am so thankful to have found them :)

Profile Picture User5361667, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan and Misty were always easy to get ahold of during the planning stages. They were very professional and easy to work with, making my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera (not an easy feat with my husband!). I even had several bridesmaids and family members comment on how great they were! They were impressed with how detail oriented the pair were in making sure every shot was perfect with no awkward poses, as well as keeping formal photos moving quickly and painlessly. Ryan and Misty are the best! We'll definitely continue using them in the future as our family grows!

Profile Picture User4596742, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend Pixels on Paper. Very professional and extremely creative. Works well with wedding party, families and guests. Will be using again.

Profile Picture User4596952, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

loved her. Only thing is that I wished I had ask for more "romantic" instead of posed photos, but I didn't think of that too late.

Profile Picture User4596007, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pixels on Paper Photography is more than just a couple who takes pictures (amazing pictures!) Misty and Ryan got to know me and my husband so that they were able to capture the special moments between us on our special day. Anyone can take pictures and yes some have "special eye" but the amount of talent and special techniques they have as a team is unbelievable. Taking the time to get to know your clients before the event and even stay in touch after makes the biggest difference. We have found our family photographers for life!! I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy to have chosen Pixels On Paper as our photographer. We used them for both our engagement shots and wedding. We were 100% confident that the pictures would turn out amazing and did not have to worry about a thing. We would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4597651, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Misty and Ryan Case at Pixels on Paper provided beautiful photos that captured the joy and the love that we all felt on our wedding day. I know that we'll treasure our photos for all the years to come. They chose the most lovely locations at our venues that provided perspectives that we didn't even know existed (even thoughI knew those locations so well!). During the planning process, they had great recommendations on timing and the photo packages.

On the day, they paced everything perfectly. It was amazing! My husband and I have very large families-- Misty and Ryan were so organized, we had all the family pictures done so efficiently! During the reception, when the bustle of my dress fell out, Misty helped my mom to fix it with handy pins and a needle and thread.

It was important for us to have photographers that we got along with because we knew that they'd be with us for the entire wedding day! Misty and Ryan were so much fun to work with and be around.

They were also very prompt in delivering our proofs! Our photos were posted online 12 days after our wedding! We came back from our honeymoon and were able to enjoy our photos-- it renewed all the warm feelings that we'd had on our wedding day.

Thanks to Pixels on Paper for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture User2606544, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Misty and Ryan are incredible!! We were so pleased with them and how the pictures turned out. They truly have an amazing talent and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/3/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Misty and Ryan were fantastic photographers!!!

Profile Picture Maren, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographers were there, but the bride was not.. My daughter was running late getting to the remote mountain venue from having her hair done in the nearby town. Misty and Ryan were purely professional and seemed to not have a care in the world. They gave my daughter time to get her make-up done and began taking her preparation photos. They know exactly what moments to capture and they do it well. Misty noticed during the ceremony that my daughter's veil was on backwards and positioned most photos in a way that it wasn't so noticeable. She immediately corrected it before taking the after ceremony shots. I felt more like my best friends were taking the photos that day. This incredible husband and wife team made everyone feel at ease. We were all able to relax and enjoy the moments. I am a memory fanatic and take tons of pictures at any event that I attend. I must say, I started the ceremony with a camera in hand but quickly realized this was something I didn’t need to do. I really could count on Misty and Ryan to capture every single moment as well as all the small details. Amazing team even more amazing photos!

Profile Picture Rita, 7/28/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved having pixels on paper a part of our wedding day! We saw them as not just our photographers but as our friends. I would recommend pixels on paper in a heart beat to any of my family or friends!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan and Misty Case are AMAZING. We purchased a photography package that included engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding day photos for a great price. We shot our engagement portraits along the Blue Ridge Parkway and the bridal and wedding portraits in Charlotte, NC - the flexibility that they have to travel where we wanted was great and very easy to coordinate. Both photographers were professional, creative and absolutely incredible to work with. Immediately we felt like we've known each other for years. On the day of our wedding, Ryan and Misty were completely organized, kept us on schedule, made us laugh and captured so many beautiful shots throughout the day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Pixels on Paper rocks!!!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the work of Pixels on Paper Photography. Misty and Ryan were very organized and utilized our time efficiently both before and after the wedding. They were also extremely creative in the poses and settings used, especially as our wedding was in the middle of February. When we saw the end result-all the photos from both the wedding and reception-we were both blown away. The quality was top notch and exceeded all of our expectations. Thanks Pixels on Paper, for doing such a great job and helping us capture our special day!

Profile Picture User2700513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were introduced to Misty and Ryan Case when we won a free engagement photo shoot with Pixels on Paper. They made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera and the photo shoot was so much fun! We hired them as our wedding photographers because the quality from our engagement shoot was so amazing and really reflected that high fashion essence we were aiming for. Our wedding photos turned out so amazing and the moments they captured showed me parts of the wedding I didn't see and the parts I loved so much. These photographers are true artists and can really do some creative things when you let them do whatever they want! I wanted non-traditional and just let them have at it. Best decision of my life (well, second best--after accepting my husband's marriage proposal!)

Profile Picture laura, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed the time we spent with Misty and Ryan. They helped to make our wedding day a special time for us. I love that they work so well together. It's like they read each others minds. I was so pleased when we saw all of the shots they took the day of our wedding. I'm not sure I could narrow it down to just one favorite shot.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/27/11, 1 Review
4.7

Misty and Ryan were fantastic! They were so friendly and made my husband and I very comfortable. They were a wonderful addition to our wedding celebration. They had fantastic ideas, beautiful shots and were very timely in returning proofs to us. We even had our album only a month or so after our wedding - So beautiful.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/25/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pixels on Paper is a great team to work with! My husband and I aren't exactly naturals in front of the camera, but Ryan and Misty made us feel so comfortable and really caught us in the pictures they took. We will treasure these photos! Everyone in the wedding party also commented on how relaxed even the formal pictures were, and how they felt just like themselves. Wedding photography does not come cheap, but with Pixels on Paper you get what you pay for--and the pictures will come out amazing!

Profile Picture Smith, 6/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Misty and Ryan are fabulous people and photographers! They were easy to work with from the engagement session to bridal portraits and the wedding! We love Pixels on Paper!

Profile Picture Rachel and Ryan, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding pictures was one of the most important things to me, and Pixels On Paper just went beyond what I expected, they were an amazing husband & wife team, we were so happy with our Wedding pictures I would recomend them to ANYONE! I can say they are the BEST at what they do!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/16/11, 1 Review

Fantastic Photographers!!!!
Misty and Ryan are absolutely the best at what they do. They put you at ease and have fun while they take incredible pictures. We used them for our engagement pictures, my bridal portrait and then for wedding photography. The pictures they take are great and we will cherish them forever! They are also very budget friendly which is very helpful!!

Profile Picture Addie, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan and Misty are wonderful to work with. They are very creative and have an amazing eye for detail. Our pictures are absolutly beautiful. They captured every moment. We will use them for all of our professional photos.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I will be using Pixels on Paper for all my future photography needs! They are professional, fun, and take beautiful pictures. Thanks again Misty and Ryan for making my wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Hali, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Misty & Ryan are the best photographers EVER! You will not be disappointed with them! They are very flexible, great to work with and make you feel comfortable being photographed! Misty is great at candid pictures and posed, and captures those special, precious moments. Ryan is also candid and detailed and captures the most amazing shots! It's the best of both worlds! They were there when we didn't even know it! Our memories are "priceless" because of them and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts!!!! 9/25/2010

Profile Picture Tameka, 6/12/10, 6 Reviews