PO Box 52491, Durham, NC 27717 Map · Phone number

About Thrills From the Grill

Thrills From The Grill is a premier wedding caterer based in Durham, North Carolina. After being in the business for over 20 years, Thrills From The Grill knows how to keep guests happy, and they have the mouth-watering menu to prove it. They bring their grills and cook before your eyes, showing the freshness of their goods, and attracting an audience. For a wedding caterer that's as easy to work with as they are good cooks, look to Thrills From The Grill.

From delivery to setup and cleanup, Visions Catering will be there to ensure you and your guests can kick back and enjoy the food without the stress. They provide a multitude of services to keep clients happy, and help them create the wedding meal of their dreams. These services include:

• Cake cutting
  • Tastings
  • Dessert
  • Family style

Cuisine
While most of their signature items are grilled, Thrills From The Grill can cook up a storm of variety, appealing to every crowd. They prepare their salads, sides, and desserts fresh, and prepare all their sauces and marinades by hand. If you like smokey tastes and Southern flair, Thrills From The Grill is for you.

Other Services
In addition to food services, Thrills From The Grill also offer bar services. They provide a liquor license, bartender(s), and a signature drink to celebrate the happy couple.

Follow Thrills From the Grill on

1024x768bestfit 10
tfg 022407 ws 001 jpg450

50 Reviews for Thrills From the Grill

Kyle · Married on 08/04/2018

Belo and his team are amazing. Belo helped us through the whole process and shared his many years of experience in the wedding industry. The food was delicious and the price was right. We had 120 guests, we did family style (which was a lot of fun), Belo tries to do as much local food as he can if you're into that and he has great recommendations for cutting costs (while still having a beautiful wedding).

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

Belo and his team are THE BEST I could have ever been lucky enough to find. He was eager and excited to listen to our ideas and come to life. Any time I had a question about other reception-related questions, he was also available to provide his wisdom and expertise to offer suggestions. His prices were very reasonable for the amount of food and the service that was provided to our guests and everyone was happy throughout the night. Belo not only did a tasting with my parents (since we are military and were planning from out of the area), but he also did a second, smaller tasting for me when I came to visit my family for a short time, only a few months before the wedding. His team was friendly and made my husband and I feel like the most important people, and that meant a lot to us. My family has already said that they will be using him to cater other events in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2018

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 24.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Linens
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Indian, Local, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Signature Drink

• The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm
    The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Belo and his staff are wonderful. So personable and easy to work with. While they do an excellent job of catering at weddings held at our venue, we have also hired them to work at our parties and events as well. Highly recommend Thrills from the Grill for your next wedding event. Jack and Sandy Pleasant, The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farms

• PO Box 52491 Durham, 27717 See on map
    (919) 220-5787 (Phone number)