6141 Madeline Street, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number

About Thomas Giglio Events

Thomas Giglio Events will provide your wedding or event with modern, hip, beautiful, and atmospheric music. If you want a unique and special touch to your wedding or event, look no further. With over 15 years of experience with music and songwriting, Thomas Giglio Events will paint the most vivid picture of love and emotion with music from every age. Whether you are looking for some old classic sounds or hip and modern hits, Thomas Giglio Events will be sure to captivate the listener and add stunning beauty your special day.

NEED AN OFFICIANT? We have that covered, too! Young, funny, eloquent, and emotive are just a few words to describe the ceremonies that Thomas Giglio Events can provide. Thomas Giglio Events: Your one-stop shop for the most beautiful ceremony you can imagine!

NEED A DJ? Look no further. Expect a tasteful performance while remaining in the background of your event/reception. No cheesy jokes, games, or costumes will be found here. Only the music YOU choose will be played; skillfully mixed to keep everybody happy and entertained. Everything you want from a DJ and nothing you don't.

NEED SOUND/LIGHTING? We have it. From subtle arrangements to elaborate displays, we can turn any room into a visual and aural masterpice. Contact us for further informoation on our A/V packages.

ceremonykaytsean 13

Thomas Giglio Events 1
Thomas Giglio Events 2
Thomas Giglio Events 3

Abigail · Married on 09/21/2018

Thomas Giglio is amazing! He was recommend by our wedding planner at Creative Affairs. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we clicked and my husband loved him too. He is affordable, worked at the Admiral Kidd (which is helpful since it’s a military base). DJ’s are an important vendor on your list and the moment we hired him till the last song, I knew we made the perfect decision. When we spoke about a month before the wedding, he was very helpful on our song choices, how long it should play and the flow. He played acoustics during our ceremony and reception and got the party started during our reception. His acoustics are a must, talented and had a special touch on our wedding. Not once did I hear anything cheesy from him, he was classy, hip and knows how to get the party started. Thank you Thomas!

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

Thomas was recommended by my coordinator at the Ultimate Skybox and I can see why. When I met with Thomas, I instantly felt at ease. He was professional and so nice. After we had met and talked about what genre of music my husband and I liked, he assured me he knew what to play. I knew our music selection was going to be perfect going into the wedding. I had many guests come up to me throughout the night asking how long it took to come up with the reception playlist. It was all Thomas. He completely nailed it. Thomas also played live acoustic during our ceremony. We had chosen the song “Only Hope” by Switchfoot and again, he nailed it! We received many compliments from our guests while he played during cocktail hour as well. Overall, our experience with Thomas was perfect and recommend him to anyone still looking for a DJ.

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Thomas was incredible to work with and played beautiful music! He is an amazing guitarist and singer, and rocked the dance floor with his DJ skills. He was super easy going and fun and took our many music requests! We had a lot of fun. If you hire Thomas, you will be in good hands!

Thomas Giglio Events FAQ