6141 Madeline Street, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Thomas Giglio Events

Thomas Giglio Events will provide your wedding or event with modern, hip, beautiful, and atmospheric music. If you want a unique and special touch to your wedding or event, look no further. With over 15 years of experience with music and songwriting, Thomas Giglio Events will paint the most vivid picture of love and emotion with music from every age. Whether you are looking for some old classic sounds or hip and modern hits, Thomas Giglio Events will be sure to captivate the listener and add stunning beauty your special day.

NEED AN OFFICIANT? We have that covered, too! Young, funny, eloquent, and emotive are just a few words to describe the ceremonies that Thomas Giglio Events can provide. Thomas Giglio Events: Your one-stop shop for the most beautiful ceremony you can imagine!

NEED A DJ? Look no further. Expect a tasteful performance while remaining in the background of your event/reception. No cheesy jokes, games, or costumes will be found here. Only the music YOU choose will be played; skillfully mixed to keep everybody happy and entertained. Everything you want from a DJ and nothing you don't.

NEED SOUND/LIGHTING? We have it. From subtle arrangements to elaborate displays, we can turn any room into a visual and aural masterpice. Contact us for further informoation on our A/V packages.

• Smoove J Music

Thomas Giglio Events 4
Thomas Giglio Events 5
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/19/2019

Don't hesitate, hire this guy!

Music is super important to my husband and I so picking a really good DJ was high on our priority list, and early. We started looking more than a year out and we booked Thomas 12-13 months out. From the get go he was very responsive and friendly. I also wanted lighting and photobooth (services he is able to provide) and he gave me a great package deal for an amazing price. I was super impressed. Not only can this guy DJ, he can officiate, he plays an acoustic set if you want for cocktails, etc. The lighting was fabulous, looked exactly how I envisioned it, the photo booth was super fun and looked great ( I really wanted a rose gold sequin backdrop and he absolutely delivered), we sent him huge "songs we like" and "songs we don't like"' playlists to share our musical taste/preferences and he took them willingly and played a set that totally matched what we wanted/envisioned. We could tell he honestly wanted to make us happy and valued our input. We got to meet him in person a few weeks before our wedding day and he was very professional, but super easy going, fun to talk to, and made us feel really excited for our day. He beautifully orchestrated getting all necessary audio equipment ready for our ceremony, helped our guests get hyped to waive our terrible towel favors for our grand entrance, transitioned songs for my surprise choreographed father daughter dance (which was decided at 2am the night before the wedding), and kept everyone on the dance floor having a great time. I could go on and on, cannot recommend Thomas enough!

Thomas Giglio Events 6
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Cox · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

We first got to experience Thomas at a friends wedding. He made their wedding unforgettable. I knew from that day that I wanted him to be our DJ at our wedding the next year. I booked Thomas the day we started planning our wedding.
    The minute we started working with Thomas, it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial conversation, you could really tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. He sent us numerous recorded versions of him singing the songs we were interested in. It really makes it great when you can hear for yourself, what the song will actually sound like. For the dancing portion of the wedding, we trusted him from hearing him at the previous wedding we attended. We just told him to “do his thing” and everybody enjoyed his Music choices.
    Our day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Thomas MADE that party what it was through his fantastic live renditions of our favorite songs as we came down the isle, and his perfectly timed music choices throughout the night.
    If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor and HIRE Thomas. He’s more than just a DJ. He orchestrated the wedding to perfection!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Abigail · Married on 09/21/2018

Thomas Giglio is amazing! He was recommend by our wedding planner at Creative Affairs. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we clicked and my husband loved him too. He is affordable, worked at the Admiral Kidd (which is helpful since it’s a military base). DJ’s are an important vendor on your list and the moment we hired him till the last song, I knew we made the perfect decision. When we spoke about a month before the wedding, he was very helpful on our song choices, how long it should play and the flow. He played acoustics during our ceremony and reception and got the party started during our reception. His acoustics are a must, talented and had a special touch on our wedding. Not once did I hear anything cheesy from him, he was classy, hip and knows how to get the party started. Thank you Thomas!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Thomas Giglio Events FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

Real Weddings