San Diego, CA 92122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About "THE WEDDING DJ"

Welcome

I'm Russ The Wedding Expert DJ and I'm nothing like any other DJ. How am I different? To start with I have spent the last 20 years DJing just weddings and nothing else. Additionally, unlike other DJs when DJing I'm recognizably professional, my style is wedding perfect in both announcing and presentation, I do not drink while DJing, I won't hire or subcontract another person to DJ your wedding, I hold an MBA from a highly accredited university, I'm extreme when it comes to dependability and punctuality, and I even provide a 100% money-back-guarantee that you will love what I will do with your wedding. No other DJ works this way.

I'm going to move your reception forward by first making sure you two are ready and that everything else is in place prior to each step, and then guide your guests by using tasteful sounding announcing. I'm going to completely customize and stylize your music to your individual tastes and selections.

By having me as your DJ you'll be assured to have an amazing wedding day, where you two and all your guests will have a total blast, and all will forever remember how great your wedding was!

______________________

List of Service Details

I will be your personal DJ, because I DJ every wedding myself. All other DJs and DJ businesses subcontract then send out other people to DJ weddings. They run wedding mills, doing a huge number of weddings every year, which eliminates any chance of quality and dependability.

I work one wedding per day, so that whole day is dedicated to your wedding. All other DJs will work two weddings per day if they can book two, DJ-ing both a noon and afternoon/evening wedding.

Fully personalized and customized service.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Security knowing that having me as your DJ is a safe and excellent choice.

Announcements are tastefully conducted in both words and tonality.

Keeping your reception together and flowing smooth at the right pace, by orchestrating and arranging every step prior to my initiating each step.

Providing the best in high-quality professional music sound equipment and microphone system that are updated and replaced biyearly for reliability, sound quality, and aesthetics.

Music sound-systems wherever needed, and am capable of accommodating all conditions, indoors and outdoors.

Obsessive punctuality resulting in never being late to a wedding in all my 20 years. No other DJ has that type of track record.

Punctuality system set in place. I arrive three hours prior to music start time. Since other DJs won't do this they are sometimes late to weddings.

Performing all styles of weddings; from casual nontraditional, to black tie, to beach style, to country style, and many others.

Wearing a nicely tailored black suit, black dress shirt and shoes, and a strait regularly knotted tie that is sold silver/gray with a slight sheen.

Or dressing to accommodate any theme wedding, if you are having a theme wedding.

Verizon wireless broadband ready for instant onsite music downloads if the need arises.

Extensive knowledge of all genres and all decades of music, so I can help you if you need help with your music selections.

The music selections played at your wedding will reflect your personal choices and style.

Many couples that hire me don't live in CA, so I have organized and streamlined my service so that everything can be done by phone and online accurately and efficiently. Everything from getting to know about my service to all planning and communication, allowing for better use of your time and energy.

Catering to and respectful of all religions, orientations, ethnicities, and cultures.

______________________

Please check out the great info on my Website by selecting the VISIT WEBSITE link next to my picture above, then please contact me by going to my CONTACT page.

Thanks so much, Russ

soundworks dj web blk border
soundworks dj web blk border
"THE WEDDING DJ"

76 Reviews for "THE WEDDING DJ"

Codi · Married on 08/04/2017

Russ is one great wedding DJ. We didn’t realize how much of a difference a great DJ can make until after our wedding and having Russ as our DJ. Russ managed so much more of our wedding than what we ever realized a DJ could or would. He really puts in the work and it shows. Very professional. Great overall style and presence, and great overall service. What more could you ask for with something this important.

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2017

I can’t say enough about how great Russ is. He really knows what he’s doing when he’s DJing a wedding. Amazing work and truly one amazingly seriously skilled DJ that knows weddings like no one else. I have to say, I have been to enough weddings and helped enough of my family and friends with their weddings, and until Russ was part of the processes I didn’t realize how much this good of a DJ can make on your wedding. He’s not a cheap DJ though, but anything good isn’t going to be cheap and this is really the case with DJs from what I’ve seen over and over again. Go ahead and get someone really good like Russ or get Russ if you can and you’re going to be really happy you did. Seriously, Russ is such a great DJ. He’ll make your wedding great.

Andrea · Married on 11/25/2016

I wanted to let other people know how great Russ was as our DJ for our wedding. Very classy professional style the way he did the announcing and his presence and presentation. I’ve gone to a lot of weddings, I mean a lot, and no other DJ I saw at these weddings made the wedding feel just right like Russ did with our wedding. I am so happy that I found him and that we hired him. He is really service oriented in every way and very honest and nice to work with. I really want people to know that this is your guy if you’re if you need a DJ for your wedding. Don’t hesitate in hiring him since I know he books up fast. Good luck with your wedding!

• San Diego, 92122 See on map