Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Purple Orchid, Event Planning

The Purple Orchid, a Maine Event Planning company, specializes in tented, outside and backyard weddings.

No matter what you desire to accomplish, together we will arrange the best solution to make sure your event is exactly what you want. This way we make sure that you can enjoy the planning, be more organized and stay within your budget.

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning has professional relationships with caterers, rental companies, musicians, photographers and artists, ensuring you will be working with top professionals every step of the way!

Follow The Purple Orchid, Event Planning on

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning 7
  • Erin

Erin Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Team!

We had an amazing experience with Nikki, Kristina and Jarron on the Purple Orchid Events team. Nikki was our main planner and she was absolutely fantastic! I knew we were in great hands. She was excellent at making sure all the t's were crossed and i's were dotted - making sure every little detail was ready to go and taken care of. We had our dream wedding and it could not have happened with out this team!

Nikki was great at checking in with me as the wedding day got closer to answer any of my numerous questions and to help take care of the vendors as well. I left her all my notes and items that I wanted set up a certain way, and everything was executed beautifully! (even better than I could've hoped for).

The day went so smoothly thanks to Nikki and Jarron - I can't thank them enough and would highly recommend Purple Orchid Events to any future bride. We booked them after my husband's sister used them - another fantastic wedding, which after attending, I knew I could trust this team with one of the most important days of our lives.

Also, they are a delight to work with! They are very kind and very responsive. And they'll make sure your dress train and veil look fabulous walking down the aisle ;)

Thanks for everything Nikki, Jarron and Kristina! Best day ever!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    The Purple Orchid, Event Planning 8

Aneesha · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible planner!

We are still on cloud 9 from our wedding and cannot thank Kristina and her team enough for making it all happen. From the endless phone calls to all the last minute details to the most perfectly orchestrated day, Kristina did a truly phenomenal job. Even my mom has not stopped raving about our incredible coordinator--we didn't have to worry about a thing and could not have imagined a better day.

Thank you and we hope to cross paths again soon!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/23/2018

Kristina and her team (Katherine & Jarron) were amazing! I think my laid back personality frightened Kristina at first as I'm a super procrastinator, but she helped make sure all tasks were complete before the wedding. They made sure my day went smoothly. Zach and I were not bothered with anything the day-of and had the best day of our lives. Kristina took us down to a local spot on the ocean to take pictures. I only have a few from the photographer and they are AMAZING- can't wait to see more! Jerron cleaned up as much as possible, making the cleanup the following day super easy. I would highly recommend Kristina and her crew. Kristina is super organized and experienced, and easy to work with. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Good Food Store
    Good Food Store Wedding Caterers

Kristina is always super-fun to work with. She is highly organized, pays great attention to detail, and has wonderful ideas. She just gets it! Love working with her!

• Northern Lights Strings
    Northern Lights Strings Wedding Musicians

Northern Lights Strings provided the music for an island wedding arranged by Purple Orchid. Kristine and Chelsea saw to the countless details with professional and cheerful efficiency. I look forward to working with them in the future! Lorel Nazzaro, Northern Lights Strings

• Brunswick, 04011 See on map