Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Purple Orchid, Event Planning

The Purple Orchid, a Maine Event Planning company, specializes in tented, outside and backyard weddings.

No matter what you desire to accomplish, together we will arrange the best solution to make sure your event is exactly what you want. This way we make sure that you can enjoy the planning, be more organized and stay within your budget.

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning has professional relationships with caterers, rental companies, musicians, photographers and artists, ensuring you will be working with top professionals every step of the way!

Follow The Purple Orchid, Event Planning on

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning 5
  • Angelina

Angelina · Married on 07/12/2019

So glad we hired them!

WOW were we lucky to have hired this group! Not only did they keep everything wonderfully organized (a trait I can't exactly boast of myself) but they had great ideas and managed some last minute snags without my or my family ever knowing about it! Jarron is impressively efficient and organized and thought of all the things we hadn't well before the wedding weekend. It was such a relief having Jarron and Katherine around to run the day, organize the table settings, set up the ceremony stage, corral guests into the barn just before it briefly rained, bring our dog down to the reception to say hi and even help procure late night pizza! We are so grateful to them for making the day happen so fabulously!

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning's reply:

Angelina,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had SUCH a blast working with you and Ravi during your special weekend. It was such a joy for us to see the beautiful, colorful and FUN day! It was especially lovely to see two loving families coming together.

Congratulations a million times and please keep in touch! We can't wait to see how your love story continues.

Sending love and laughter
  • Erin

Erin Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Team!

We had an amazing experience with Nikki, Kristina and Jarron on the Purple Orchid Events team. Nikki was our main planner and she was absolutely fantastic! I knew we were in great hands. She was excellent at making sure all the t's were crossed and i's were dotted - making sure every little detail was ready to go and taken care of. We had our dream wedding and it could not have happened with out this team!

Nikki was great at checking in with me as the wedding day got closer to answer any of my numerous questions and to help take care of the vendors as well. I left her all my notes and items that I wanted set up a certain way, and everything was executed beautifully! (even better than I could've hoped for).

The day went so smoothly thanks to Nikki and Jarron - I can't thank them enough and would highly recommend Purple Orchid Events to any future bride. We booked them after my husband's sister used them - another fantastic wedding, which after attending, I knew I could trust this team with one of the most important days of our lives.

Also, they are a delight to work with! They are very kind and very responsive. And they'll make sure your dress train and veil look fabulous walking down the aisle ;)

Thanks for everything Nikki, Jarron and Kristina! Best day ever!

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning 6
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Aneesha · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible planner!

We are still on cloud 9 from our wedding and cannot thank Kristina and her team enough for making it all happen. From the endless phone calls to all the last minute details to the most perfectly orchestrated day, Kristina did a truly phenomenal job. Even my mom has not stopped raving about our incredible coordinator--we didn't have to worry about a thing and could not have imagined a better day.

Thank you and we hope to cross paths again soon!

Sent on 07/21/2019

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning Pricing

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning Price Rates

The Purple Orchid, Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Good Food Store
    Good Food Store Wedding Caterers

Kristina is always super-fun to work with. She is highly organized, pays great attention to detail, and has wonderful ideas. She just gets it! Love working with her!

• Northern Lights Strings
    Northern Lights Strings Wedding Musicians

Northern Lights Strings provided the music for an island wedding arranged by Purple Orchid. Kristine and Chelsea saw to the countless details with professional and cheerful efficiency. I look forward to working with them in the future! Lorel Nazzaro, Northern Lights Strings

• Brunswick, 04011 See on map