Austin, TX 78727 Map · Phone number

About The Main Event

The Main Event was born out of a a great desire to own my own business and be a success. Having always been involved in event planning for mutiple businesses I found it to be a natural conclusion to start my own event planning company.

Wedding planning and event planning is what the Main Event specializes in. The Main Event has a special connection with the military and we specialize in military weddings and events. Coporate Christmas events and parties, wedding anniversaires, and birthday parties are all taken care of when you go with the services of the Main Event. Give us a call, all consultations are free. We look forward to helping you plan the event of your dreams.

Follow The Main Event on

LogoColorTextRight
TRINA3

1 Reviews for The Main Event

Nikki · Married on 04/11/2015

I am so happy that I was recommended to use Trina as my day of coordinator for my wedding. I thought that I could plan the entire wedding by myself and wasn't interested in using a day of coordinator until my bartender had recommended Trina. After meeting with her and discussing my wedding, I was so glad that I decided to go ahead and hire her. She definitely was a pleasure to work with. By having her on my side, I never had to worry about anything. She is so professional and really knows what she is doing! She was there for me every step of the way and made our wedding day run so smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding. It is so worth it and far exceeds any expectations of what you would have for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 05/14/2015

The Main Event FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Main Event to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Austin, 78727 See on map