330 E Louther St, Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for The Kitchen Table LLC

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Linda and Melissa were so easy to work with! For our wedding, My husband and I wanted pay homage to my southern roots as well as his Philly roots and we wanted to incorporate it in the food. Linda and Melissa were so flexible with our selection (one of which wasn't even on their extensive menu) that it made picking items a breeze!
    For one of our entree selections they provided a carving station which we thought was a really nice touch! I also really appreciated how they not only delivered us a plate of food during cocktail hour & during dinner but they also delivered us our drinks since the bar was swarmed with guests!

Shae · Married on 07/28/2018

If you are debating on hiring them for your special event, please please do. I am serious. I shopped HARD (> 20 companies) for our catering vendor for our 7/28/18 wedding, and was blessed enough to fall into the hands of these lovely ladies. It is a mother daughter duo, whom are down to earth, friendly, responsive, and best of all - talented (oh and affordable, which is damn near impossible to find in the catering wedding world). Our food was amazing; Apps/dinner/dessert bar. The bartenders kept up with our party crowd, and accommodated our specialty drinks. They accommodated our vegans, vegetarians, children, and food allergies with ease. They were professional, while also pleasant and enjoyable. I highly recommend! Thanks again ladies!

The Kitchen Table LLC 2

The Kitchen Table LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Clean Up, Cake, Dessert, Cocktail Reception
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Italian, Local, Mexican, Sandwiches, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 330 E Louther St Carlisle, PA 17013 See on map