$18k-$26k
125-450
Guest Capacity

About The Estate at Farrington Lake

Redefining Excellence One Wedding at a Time

From the moment you set foot in The Estate, you'll know you've discovered something unique. With its magical lakeside setting, manicured grounds and pristine ballroom, this 22-acre venue is the perfect place to have your big day.

The Main Ballroom.

A shining example of traditional elegance, the main ballroom is resplendent in its stylish yet minimal decor. The Swarovski chandeliers and panoramic windows provide a delightful contrast to the ballroom's ever-changing pallette of light. And to top it all off, there's the attractively designed modern bar where guests hang out and mingle.

The Waterfront Pergola.

Situated on the edge of the Farrington Lake, the white pergola is an ideal spot for open-air nuptials. Your guests will gather around you, seated in a brick seating area. A nearby waterfall provides delightful ambience for your ceremony. Tenting is permissible on the grounds.

Services & Amenities

• One Wedding at a time
  • Accommodates up to 350 guests (100 recommended minimum)
  • Outdoor Weddings

Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Valet (1)

We held our vow renewal and 25th Anniversary celebration at the Estate at Farrington Lake and we couldn't have been happier with the venue. We had many guests come up to us and comment on how beautiful the place was. The outdoor setting overlooking the lake is absolutely gorgeous for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and is located in a quiet secluded area. The food was very good as well, very high quality.

Profile Picture Josephine, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After we'd given up the "DIY" option in friend's farmhouse in upstate NY, the Estate was the first venue we visited in NJ. That weekend, we visited five other venues, and nothing compared to how we felt about the Estate. We went back to Syed after two days of venue hunting and got ourselves a date during the Labor Day weekend.
Ours was a small, intimate wedding. Including ourselves and vendors, we only had 40 headcounts, so I did not hire a professional wedding planner - in fact, much of the wedding planning support was given by Syed's team already.
First, almost all important vendors we hired were recommended through Syed and everyone had known each other for over twenty years. They came from different companies but they worked as a team - people who have gone through event planning know how crucial this is.
Syed also helped a lot in vendor coordination. For the wedding cake, we only spent 30 minutes of cake tasting at the cake vendor, and all delivery and payment coordination was done by the Estate. Our photographer, videographer, and DJ/MC all knew the venue and people well, so they actually coordinated the best timeline for us. One day prior to the wedding, all I did was leaving at the Estate centerpieces and pictures of how I wanted them to be put together, with bunches of fresh roses and carnations. The next day when I stepped into the venue, all centerpieces were beautifully assembled along with freshly cut flowers in mason jars.
Finally, the food. Syed helped us pick the best menu based on the background of our guests (we had guests coming from Asia and Europe). As the bride on my own wedding day, I had very little time to eat (and I missed the hors d'oeuvres, which by the way looked delicious), but everything I got to eat was tasty. Even today, I still tell my husband that I really wish someone could invite me to a wedding that provides food tasty like that.
We definitely recommend the Estate to anyone planning to get married in Central NJ!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

The Estate and its staff was very easy to work with. Syed the owner was very accommodating to our guests. Syed in my eyes took extra care of my wife as if she was his own daughter n her wedding day. I love the venue. The outside decor was beyond beautiful with a flowing lake, several waterfalls, and landscape that my guests utilized in their personal photos. The inside of The Estate made us feel like a King and Queen, along with the great staff that worked efficiently. The Estate had the ability to change its lighting throughout the timeframe that we were there. I think it is so elegant and gorgeous and spacious. They are very upfront about costs and are very easy to get in touch with via email and by phone number. They are very flexible and willing to help if you need something extra. I highly recommend The Estate on hosting an event and would be willing to conference with others on my experience.

Profile Picture James, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Estate's owner, Syed, is every bride's DREAM! Syed made me feel so comfortable and was in communication with me every step of the way. He gave my husband and I amazing advice and all the vendors he recommended exceeded our expectations. Even during the rehearsal he was right by our side talking our whole bridal party through every step. On the wedding day Syed took care of everything! He even put together and beautifully decorated our cake & doughnut tier himself! The staff was unbelievably helpful and tentative; they made sure my husband and I had plenty of food and drink throughout the whole night! From walking down the aisle to dancing on their gorgeous marble dance floor, Syed and his staff were absolutely incredible. When we got back from our honeymoon (two weeks later), people were still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! We were over all just blown away by how well we were taken care of and how gorgeous everything was.

Photo of The Estate at Farrington Lake in East Brunswick, NJ
Photo of The Estate at Farrington Lake in East Brunswick, NJ - our officiant had the guests pray over us.
Photo
Profile Picture Grace, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I loved every minute of my wedding at The Estate at Farrington Lake. From planning to execution, Syed was there every step of the way to guide us to the wedding of our dreams. He was extremely flexible and accommodating with all of our requests and went out of his way to make our day extra special. The grounds outside were the perfect setting for taking pictures and our ceremony. I was so glad we decided to have our cocktail hour outside on the patio despite threats of bad weather; it was a gorgeous way to start off our party with the sun setting over the lake. Once inside, the room was spacious and the lighting added the right touch of fun. The food was outstanding! Weeks later, my guests are still raving about the cocktail hour. I cannot say enough good things about The Estate at Farrington Lake! If I had to do everything over again, I would pick this venue again every time. The careful attention that was paid to us and our guests, Syed’s flexibility, the food and drinks and the staff made our wedding worth every penny. I highly recommend this venue to any bride or groom looking for an event that blends the beauty of the outdoors with an upscale reception. Absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding in early July and the Estate was great. All of our guests were blown away by the beautiful landscaping, the lake, and the ballroom. We looked at this venue back in September when it was under different management and were nervous about choosing it. Syed then came along and erased all of our wedding concerns. He cleaned things up and made great improvements since last fall (new landscaping, new carpeting, expanded the bridal room, new dance floor, etc.). He was always responsive to our questions, nagging requests and concerns, and ultimately wanted to make sure we were happy and our wedding day was perfect. Get Syed’s cell phone number if you can. He’s very reachable on it and even answered calls or texts after business hours. Everything went really well on our big day and we are so grateful to him and his team.

Profile Picture Yael, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Signature Drink, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor

My daughter had the most amazing wedding at the Estate at Farrington Lake. The setting on the lake was magnificent, hidden away in East Brunswick. The food was excellent. Syed Raza is wonderful to work with. He was very accommodating and really addressed every detail. We couldn't have had a better wedding.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Syed. He was very accommodating. The venue is beautiful and our guests were pleased.

Profile Picture Caryn, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Estate At Farrington Lake in May of 2017. *Despite* early issues with previous management, Syed Raza & his wife (new management) came to our rescue and truly helped us have the wedding of our DREAMS. The moment we met with Syed & his team I knew we were (finally) in great hands. Literally everyone at the venue went above and beyond in SO MANY WAYS to ensure that my husband and I were happy & satisfied with every little detail. In the months leading up to our wedding, Syed was always very accessible (by email, phone, text & in person) & he was happy to answer all of my questions (and I had A LOT of questions!). His knowledge & expertise of this industry is top notch and I couldn't imagine our wedding day without him! I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Syed is AWESOME! He is so easy to work with and wants to do absolutely everything to ensure your event is the BEST! From the first time you speak to him, until the days after your event you will feel like the only one he is working with. The food was incredible--my family and friends are still talking about it! We've had two events with Syed and I know it will not be the last!! Once you've seen the Estate and met Syed you'd be a fool to have your event anywhere else!!!

Profile Picture J, 5/13/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1508519084248 entrees estate farrington lake 9074

1 VIDEO

3D Tours

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The Estate at Farrington Lake has hosted some of the best weddings we have attended! Their gourds offer so many possibilities for photos!!! Their ballroom is elegant and service is the best!!! Highly recommended venue!

Beautiful, upscale and classy venue. Exceptionally professional management and staff. Outstanding service and delicious food create an awesome atmosphere. Simply the best venue to have your wedding or affaire. Syed is phenomenal

16 Patrick Street, East Brunswick, NJ 08816   See On Map
732-297-1500 (phone) 732.821.1073 (fax)
The Estate is open Tuesday Thru Thursday 10am-7pm and weekends till 1am. We may also be open late during the week if there is an event booked.
The Estate at Farrington Lake is a wedding venue from East Brunswick servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Middlesex County, Staten Island, and Brooklyn. The Estate at Farrington Lake is a professional venue that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Wedding Receptions.