About Floral Sentiments Couture

Event Specialists & Floral & Theme Decorators

When Only The WOW Factor will Do !!!

We are Floral Sentiments Couture & it's Design Team make all your dreams and  visions come to  life through our breathless floral designs & specialty centerpieces that evoke a picture perfect day, talked about and remembered by all.

For over 25 years, we offer unique floral design services to create and deliver style, beauty and elegance. With an attention to detail, and seamless execution , exceptional customer service ,  Floral Sentiments delivers a personalized event reflecting the clients preferences. We hear you, see you vision and transform that into your once in a lifetime memory. The hallmark of our family owned business is to make "Your Dream A Reality."  Please call or email today to schedule a complimentary consultation . We service the Tri - State area.

732-851-6887 or 917-921-5404

floralsentiments@aol.com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City, Southern New Jersey, Long Island

Follow Floral Sentiments Couture on

Single Flowers (12)
Venue Visit (11)
Chuppah Decor (5)
Non-Floral (4)

If it wasn't for Cameal and her team my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. They took such great care of me and my family. The flowers were stunning and so different and people are still talking about them. I cannot thank her and her team enough for making my dreams come true.

Diana Cahill

Profile Picture Diana, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit

I had such an amazing experience with Floral Sentiments. They made both my engagement party and wedding BEAUTIFUL. Camille made the process so easy. She brought my dreams to reality. Actually, it was even better than I imagined it would be. The flowers were STUNNING. Everyone kept complimenting how the room looked. I recommended Camille to all of my friends who are getting married. She is the best of the best. She is truly talented!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1364488187551 cinderella

A Cinderella Package Just For You

$250.00 Value | Promo Code: Wedding Wire
For the girl who dreams the impossible on a small budget...it's possible! Take advantage of our AMAZING Cinderella Package Deal and make your wedding day one to remember. Bridal Bouquet, Maid of Honor, 3 Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride & Mother of Groom, Groom, Best Man, 3 Groomsmen, Father of Bride , Father of Groom, 2 Ceremony Baskets, Pew Bows, 10 low table arrangements = $ 2000.00 plus tax & delivery (10 Elevated Arrangements add $500 to package + tax & delivery) Call TODAY!
#WWfc6d9875694b3881

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ 07726   See On Map
732-851-6687 (phone)
169 Main Street, Staten Island, NY 10307   See On Map
917-921-5404 (phone)
Floral Sentiments Couture is a wedding Florist from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Floral Sentiments Couture is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Floral and Unique Decorations.