The Estate at Farrington Lake Reviews

The Estate at Farrington Lake 6
The Estate at Farrington Lake 7

Daria · Married on 10/19/2018

great experience!

Syed was great to work with! He was very helpful and attentive! He made himself available for any questions we had! The venue is beautiful and the ceremony outside under the pergola was perfect! The ballroom was beautifully lit and our decorations were arranged perfectly! Thank you Syed and staff for making our wedding amazing!

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2018

Hidden gem

The Estate at Farrington Lake was the first wedding venue that I looked at with my husband and we both fell in love immediately. We looked at two venues after because we thought it was crazy to book the only venue that we saw, but that was a waste of time! We booked with Syed right away and made the best choice possible. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding ceremony was outside and we also had cocktail hour outside and it was just perfect! The ballroom is absolutely stunning as well. Truly a modern, elegant venue with bit of a rustic twist. Syed is truly one of a kind. He was always available to take our calls, answer our questions, and give us his (always correct) advice. The service from Syed and his team the night of the wedding was outstanding. Our guests could not stop raving about our wedding. A month later and people are still talking about it. It is definitely a hidden gem. I would recommend the Estate a million times over and over!!

Geovana · Married on 09/09/2018

Although it rained on our wedding day and the ceremony had to be performed inside, the venue looked absolutely stunning. Th set up looked perfect. We had a cocktail reception so there was food throughout the evening for the guests to eat whenever they liked. The centerpieces looked amazing and added a nice, classy, timeless touch to the decor. We were able to party like rock stars enjoying the quick turnaround at the bar as well as the awesome music. Syed was an absolute pleasure to work with handling all my questions (I had LOTS) with patience and ease leading up to the wedding day where he worked hard to make our day memorable. I look forward to working with him again someday!

Viktoria · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Venue

The Estate at Farrington Lake is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the tri-state area. With my husband we looked at over 40 venues and we have spreadsheet comparing service, quality, price etc. The Estate was one of the last venues that we visited in our endless search for the perfect place. We both fell in love with it instantly. The beautifully landscaped gardens and outside patios on the banks of a lake was a dream come true. The ballroom is gorgeous, modern and very elegant. The service that Syed and his team provided was absolutely outstanding. We met with Syed multiple times to go over every detail and we could have not asked for more professional, flexible and talented manager. He gave us so many great suggestions about food selection, floor plan and all the details involved. Our wedding was great. The set up was beautiful. Exactly what we asked for. The food was delicious, and the service was on top notch. Our guests still rave about the food and the location. Thank you, Syed, for making our wedding so beautiful. We wish you all the best and keep doing a fabulous job!!!

• I

Iralda · Married on 08/26/2018

Syed is one of a kind. He will make sure your day is perfect. The Estate At Farrington Lake has everything you need: the view, classy yet elegant decor that will wow your guests. From beginning to end you will deal directly with Syed. The location is perfection. Our wedding went off with no issues truly a magical day. Everything you can possibly be looking for is there. I highly recommend The Estate as your venue choice. --Iralda & Herbert Lindo

Dana · Married on 08/17/2018

OMG!!!!! From the moment my then-fiance walked into the venue with our wedding planner... WE WERE SOLD!!! The deco was amazing... Good energy and positive vibe. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE! The grounds are well-kept. The owner and his wife were so VERY accommodating. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Estate at Farrington Lake 8
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 9
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 10
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 11

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2018

We really had a fantastic experience with this venue. The only thing we wish we knew ahead of time that there was a policy for no drinks on the dancefloor. We think this may have contributed to a sparse dancefloor at times and would have appreciated the heads up ahead of time so we could bring plastic cups to ensure people could dance freely throughout the night.

Karen · Married on 07/20/2018

Syed was amazing, the day was perfect and everything went smooth. As a bride he will.make sure you have NOTHING to worry about on your big day. Not to mention the process leading up to the day, Syed is fair and honest. He is there for you and only you and will make sure you have the best day of your life! Oh and the place is absolutely gorgeous and so well maintained. Every one of my guests was raving about the food!!!!

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a summer wedding and the back patio was perfect for cocktail hour and photos. We had many compliments on the venue and food. Syed was very responsive and accommodating. Would use this venue again in a heartbeat.

Jenni · Married on 06/09/2018

We fell in love with The Estate at Farrington Lake the moment we walked in. It was everything we hoped and dreamed of for our wedding. Syed was great in helping out with every detail and was very responsive. He was there all day helping with everything including pouring drinks for the guests! We highly recommend The Farrington for your wedding!

Bria · Married on 05/20/2018

Best venue ever!!! We had such a great time and I’m so pleased with the turn out. Syed lived past our expectation of a dream wedding and I couldn’t be any happier. Happily recommend to anyone!

Jodi · Married on 10/22/2017

Everything was done perfectly. Would highly recommend to everyone!!

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful venue, Syed is very accommodating and helpful. Great food, will be planning future events there.

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Sy and his wife were absolutely amazing! They delivered on everything they promised us and went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect!! Three weeks later and we still can't stop talking about how beatiful everything was.

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

such an amazing and beautiful venue . Syed went above and beyond from cooking to working the bar.

Josephine · Married on 09/17/2017

We held our vow renewal and 25th Anniversary celebration at the Estate at Farrington Lake and we couldn't have been happier with the venue. We had many guests come up to us and comment on how beautiful the place was. The outdoor setting overlooking the lake is absolutely gorgeous for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and is located in a quiet secluded area. The food was very good as well, very high quality.

Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

After we'd given up the "DIY" option in friend's farmhouse in upstate NY, the Estate was the first venue we visited in NJ. That weekend, we visited five other venues, and nothing compared to how we felt about the Estate. We went back to Syed after two days of venue hunting and got ourselves a date during the Labor Day weekend.
    Ours was a small, intimate wedding. Including ourselves and vendors, we only had 40 headcounts, so I did not hire a professional wedding planner - in fact, much of the wedding planning support was given by Syed's team already.
    First, almost all important vendors we hired were recommended through Syed and everyone had known each other for over twenty years. They came from different companies but they worked as a team - people who have gone through event planning know how crucial this is.
    Syed also helped a lot in vendor coordination. For the wedding cake, we only spent 30 minutes of cake tasting at the cake vendor, and all delivery and payment coordination was done by the Estate. Our photographer, videographer, and DJ/MC all knew the venue and people well, so they actually coordinated the best timeline for us. One day prior to the wedding, all I did was leaving at the Estate centerpieces and pictures of how I wanted them to be put together, with bunches of fresh roses and carnations. The next day when I stepped into the venue, all centerpieces were beautifully assembled along with freshly cut flowers in mason jars.
    Finally, the food. Syed helped us pick the best menu based on the background of our guests (we had guests coming from Asia and Europe). As the bride on my own wedding day, I had very little time to eat (and I missed the hors d'oeuvres, which by the way looked delicious), but everything I got to eat was tasty. Even today, I still tell my husband that I really wish someone could invite me to a wedding that provides food tasty like that.
    We definitely recommend the Estate to anyone planning to get married in Central NJ!

James · Married on 08/12/2017

The Estate and its staff was very easy to work with. Syed the owner was very accommodating to our guests. Syed in my eyes took extra care of my wife as if she was his own daughter n her wedding day. I love the venue. The outside decor was beyond beautiful with a flowing lake, several waterfalls, and landscape that my guests utilized in their personal photos. The inside of The Estate made us feel like a King and Queen, along with the great staff that worked efficiently. The Estate had the ability to change its lighting throughout the timeframe that we were there. I think it is so elegant and gorgeous and spacious. They are very upfront about costs and are very easy to get in touch with via email and by phone number. They are very flexible and willing to help if you need something extra. I highly recommend The Estate on hosting an event and would be willing to conference with others on my experience.

Grace · Married on 08/12/2017

The Estate's owner, Syed, is every bride's DREAM! Syed made me feel so comfortable and was in communication with me every step of the way. He gave my husband and I amazing advice and all the vendors he recommended exceeded our expectations. Even during the rehearsal he was right by our side talking our whole bridal party through every step. On the wedding day Syed took care of everything! He even put together and beautifully decorated our cake & doughnut tier himself! The staff was unbelievably helpful and tentative; they made sure my husband and I had plenty of food and drink throughout the whole night! From walking down the aisle to dancing on their gorgeous marble dance floor, Syed and his staff were absolutely incredible. When we got back from our honeymoon (two weeks later), people were still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! We were over all just blown away by how well we were taken care of and how gorgeous everything was.

The Estate at Farrington Lake 12
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 13
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 14
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 15
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 16
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 17
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 18

Carolyn · Married on 07/28/2017

I loved every minute of my wedding at The Estate at Farrington Lake. From planning to execution, Syed was there every step of the way to guide us to the wedding of our dreams. He was extremely flexible and accommodating with all of our requests and went out of his way to make our day extra special. The grounds outside were the perfect setting for taking pictures and our ceremony. I was so glad we decided to have our cocktail hour outside on the patio despite threats of bad weather; it was a gorgeous way to start off our party with the sun setting over the lake. Once inside, the room was spacious and the lighting added the right touch of fun. The food was outstanding! Weeks later, my guests are still raving about the cocktail hour. I cannot say enough good things about The Estate at Farrington Lake! If I had to do everything over again, I would pick this venue again every time. The careful attention that was paid to us and our guests, Syed’s flexibility, the food and drinks and the staff made our wedding worth every penny. I highly recommend this venue to any bride or groom looking for an event that blends the beauty of the outdoors with an upscale reception. Absolutely perfect.

• Y

Yael · Married on 07/09/2017

We had our wedding in early July and the Estate was great. All of our guests were blown away by the beautiful landscaping, the lake, and the ballroom. We looked at this venue back in September when it was under different management and were nervous about choosing it. Syed then came along and erased all of our wedding concerns. He cleaned things up and made great improvements since last fall (new landscaping, new carpeting, expanded the bridal room, new dance floor, etc.). He was always responsive to our questions, nagging requests and concerns, and ultimately wanted to make sure we were happy and our wedding day was perfect. Get Syed’s cell phone number if you can. He’s very reachable on it and even answered calls or texts after business hours. Everything went really well on our big day and we are so grateful to him and his team.

Caryn · Married on 07/02/2017

We loved working with Syed. He was very accommodating. The venue is beautiful and our guests were pleased.

Jane · Married on 07/02/2017

My daughter had the most amazing wedding at the Estate at Farrington Lake. The setting on the lake was magnificent, hidden away in East Brunswick. The food was excellent. Syed Raza is wonderful to work with. He was very accommodating and really addressed every detail. We couldn't have had a better wedding.

Megan · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Estate At Farrington Lake in May of 2017. *Despite* early issues with previous management, Syed Raza & his wife (new management) came to our rescue and truly helped us have the wedding of our DREAMS. The moment we met with Syed & his team I knew we were (finally) in great hands. Literally everyone at the venue went above and beyond in SO MANY WAYS to ensure that my husband and I were happy & satisfied with every little detail. In the months leading up to our wedding, Syed was always very accessible (by email, phone, text & in person) & he was happy to answer all of my questions (and I had A LOT of questions!). His knowledge & expertise of this industry is top notch and I couldn't imagine our wedding day without him! I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat!

The Estate at Farrington Lake 19