The Estate at Farrington Lake Reviews

The Estate at Farrington Lake 6
The Estate at Farrington Lake 7
  • Elbiz

Elbiz Rivera · Married on 09/01/2019

It could have not been any better.

Words cannot express how perfect everything turned out. A million Thank You's to Saed and his wife for all the hard work they did to make our day as Special as it was.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Selena · Married on 07/07/2019

Exceptional Service for The Abner Wedding

My experience with The Estate at Farrington Lake was beautiful. Syed kept everything organized so that I wouldn't have to worry about the functionality of the day. The waiting staff was also very helpful to my guest and everyone was impressed with the food.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/04/2019

Breathtaking Venue

The Estate at Farrington Lake is the most naturally beautiful, fairy tale setting we've ever seen. Tall, mesmerizing trees sit right beside the sparkling lake, creating a charming, romantic backdrop for the most special event to take place in front of it. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing to the eye, Syed, his wife, and their staff made our wedding day perfect. They were all attentive, pleasant, and made sure that everything ran smoothly. ALL of the food was delectable and fresh. Many of our guests complimented how tasteful it was. Our wedding day wouldn't have run so smoothly if it hadn't been for Syed guiding us throughout the planning process. From day 1, Syed offered unconditional help and support. Whether in person, or via text/phone call, he was quick to respond to all of our questions and made sure that we were always happy with every decision that was being made. Our interactions with Syed were nothing short of memorable. We'll always remember how reliable, considerate, polite, understanding, sincere, generous, and simply what a nice guy Syed was. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have Syed and his gorgeous venue and exceptional staff to thank for that! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Humphrey · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Dream Summer Wedding !

My husband and I found The Estate at Farrington Lake because they were having a wedding show. We decided to go on a whim and were so happy we did. We talked with Syed and we instantly fell in love with the venue. We could not get enough of the amazing lake views and the beautiful land and grounds that made you feel like you were transported to somewhere else.
    We truly felt like we found a hidden gem that was only a half hour drive from our home.
    The Estate is everything that we wanted something simple, elegant and unique that would give our guests an amazing experience. I can't even count the amount of compliments and questions that we got about The Estate. Everyone was raving about it and wanted to know how we found this place because mostly no one had ever heard of it.
    Syed knows how to throw a wedding and was always making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. He is so flexible and will do anything that you ask. He prides himself in food and presentation and he did not disappoint.
    If you are looking for a beautiful inside and outside venue in New Jersey then The Estate is the one you need to check out!
    I want to relive our wedding day all over again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Syed is the BEST!

The best choice I made was to get married at The Estate at Farrington Lake on June 1st. It was absolutely perfect. Nothing went wrong, all thanks to Syed who was excellent to work with! He made sure our day went exactly how we wanted it to. We had a cocktail reception which was AMAZING, all of our guests are still raving about the food. The service was impeccable, the room and grounds are fantastic, I highly recommend The Estate at Farrington Lake, you wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kristopovich · Married on 06/14/2019

Book Here!! Amazing Experience

The Estate at Farrington Lake is amazing and such a completely beautiful venue. From the moment we went to visit to the moment our wedding ended we were constantly wow-ed. Syed and his wife are just amazing. Syed bought the place a few years ago and the renovations in just the two years from when we booked to the day of the wedding were stunning. One of the biggest additions he made that meant so much to me was the added bridal suite. It was really important to have a place for my bridal party and I to be able to have before and if needed during the wedding. Syed was always extremely helpful with any questions we would have. When I would throw a crazy idea at him he would figure out how to make it happen! The grounds are amazing and the perfect place to take your photos by the lake. We loved how the ceremony has the lake background and that even if it rained the backup options would still have that! The cocktail hour space is just as stunning with the stone patio jutting over the lake. The food was absolutely amazing and our guests raved about everything they ate! We added the pipe and drape to the ballroom which I personally felt gave the space an extra touch especially for entrances to give you that grand entrance feel. The fact that the ballroom has floor to ceiling windows all lakeside facing gives you those amazing views again but the ballroom itself has this extremely classy feel. It was the perfect mix for us of rustic outdoors with classy sophistication. If you book here (which you should) make sure you have the chicken ariane on your menu! Seriously my mouth is still watering over it! Our day/night was absolutely perfect and I could not thank Syed, his wife and whole team enough for allowing us to want for nothing that night and treating us like family at every step of the way. Thank you thank you thank you

Sent on 08/07/2019
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 20
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 21
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 22
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 23
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 24
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Winetsky · Married on 06/14/2019

Rhonda Winetsky (Mother of Bride)

My daughter's wedding day and son-in-law had a picture perfect dream come true experience!! Could not have asked for a more perfect day! Syed, Nicky, Gus (best chef ever) and the whole staff were on point. We have had numerous phone calls complimenting everything from start to finish!! The venue is beautiful both inside and out and the food was exceptional. We would highly recommend having your special occasion at The Estate at Farrington Lakes.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Malia · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

The Estate at Farrington Lake is simply amazing in every way! My husband and I got married in May 2019 and were having a somewhat smaller wedding (120 guests) and were having trouble finding venues to accept our minimum. Syed was a pleasure and worked with us completely from the guest minimum, to everything in between. Anything you want, he makes happen! He is extremely responsive, helpful and always catering to everything you could need/want to make you happy. Our wedding day was simply amazing. The landscaping and grounds are truly outstanding and look incredible in wedding photos, the food is delicious and there is so much included in the packages (my guests are still raving about it), and the inside of the venue is also all open windows with a view of the lake and grounds and it is also very modern (which is something that was hard to find in other venues). They also have a bridal cottage with a bride and groom side, which is newly renovated and you have for the whole wedding day which is very convenient! Our wedding day was truly spectacular and I would chose the Estate over and over again if I were to do everything again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and beyond!

AMAZING venue, wonderful people, beautiful grounds, A++ service. Syed and his team are truly fantastic and we couldn’t be happier with our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Denise · Married on 05/04/2019

SYAD was very accommodating honest and stand by his word at every turn. It was great working with SYAD.

Absolutely amazing. Food was amazing and the ve u is just spectacular. Best bang for your buck so to speak

Sent on 09/12/2019
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 25
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2019

No worry weddings!!

We just had our wedding on April 13th at The Estate at Farrington Lake and it was beautiful! The outside and inside are so amazing I fell in love with this place the second I went there and I am so happy we chose to get married here! Syed was incredible!! Him and his staff are so excelling and he will work with you on anything to make sure your special day goes perfect! I am telling you I didn't really worry about anything when it came to Syed and the venue! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

The Estate of Farrington Lake is the perfect place for your day.

Syed and staff made our wedding day magical! Everything was perfect and all of our guests raved about how professional and kind the staff was. A month later we are still hearing about much everyone enjoyed the food and the venue. You must get the mash patatoe bar. We absolutely recommend The Estate of Farrington Lake.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Krisha Paula · Married on 03/02/2019

They will take extremely good care of you

From the beginning of the planning process, the Estate at Farrington Lake and its staff, was very easy to work with and always took great care of us. We fell in love with the venue when we went to one of their bridal shows and we made the decision then and there. The venue and the grounds are beautiful. We had a March wedding, so we couldn't take advantage of the outdoor space. However, that shouldn't stop you because the indoor ballroom is just as beautiful and can accommodate 300 people. Ours was 140 people cocktail reception.

What they really excel at is their service. Syed and Nikki are an amazing team that will take care of you from start to finish. The minute my husband and I walked into the venue after our photos outside, we were brought into the bridal suite where there were hors d'oeuvres and water waiting for us and Syed immediately asked us what we wanted to drink. What I loved was that I didn't have to plan a specific timeline for the reception program. Syed reassured me weeks leading up to the reception to leave things to him and the DJ and that they would coordinate with the DJ and our video/photographers. That is exactly what he did, all I had to tell him and the DJ was that my video/photographers would be leaving at 9:30pm and a list of activities that I wanted to do. From there, my husband and I just had a great time. We were just ushered into various activities throughout the night and they even went around my bathroom breaks!

As for the food, everything that I tasted was amazing. My husband and I had our own personal wait staff, who brought us platters from each and every station. If you wanted something, you just tell them and they will bring it to you. Even drinks! My most memorable experience and one of the reason why I will recommend the Estate and Syed over and over again, is because he remembered how much I love a certain part of the suckling pig. Syed actually was there carving the pig and he had a plate ready for me with my favorite parts. However, what I really appreciate them doing was when my husband mentioned to me that he was still hungry but they had already taken away all the food. We had so much food at our sweetheart table but not enough time to sit down and eat it all. So I went to Syed and ask if they could give my husband another plate. Syed did just that and was giving him the finest drinks all night.

So long story short, Syed and the staff at the Estate at Farrington Lake, will go above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of and that your wedding day is perfect. Which is what they did and I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Pavel

Pavel Saikin · Married on 02/06/2019

A magical experience

We had our wedding here. Syed, his wife, and the entire team were absolutely amazing. From the start until the very last minute they were with us to make this the perfect event that we hoped for. The food was incredible. So many of our guests told me how the cocktail hour was beyond belief and dinner was perfect. The wait staff were very attentive and worked at an amazing pace. The ambiance is one of the most charming experiences as you get the panoramic exposure from the giant windows and view over the lake through beautiful pine trees. It is truly amazing to get to say that during our wedding, all we had to worry about was seeing everyone, making memories, and having a great time. Not a single issue or complaint ever arose, and rightfully so, the whole experience was flawless. I cannot say enough great things about this establishment, and I hope anyone to have their event here to experience true professionalism.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 26

Daria · Married on 10/19/2018

great experience!

Syed was great to work with! He was very helpful and attentive! He made himself available for any questions we had! The venue is beautiful and the ceremony outside under the pergola was perfect! The ballroom was beautifully lit and our decorations were arranged perfectly! Thank you Syed and staff for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2018

Hidden gem

The Estate at Farrington Lake was the first wedding venue that I looked at with my husband and we both fell in love immediately. We looked at two venues after because we thought it was crazy to book the only venue that we saw, but that was a waste of time! We booked with Syed right away and made the best choice possible. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding ceremony was outside and we also had cocktail hour outside and it was just perfect! The ballroom is absolutely stunning as well. Truly a modern, elegant venue with bit of a rustic twist. Syed is truly one of a kind. He was always available to take our calls, answer our questions, and give us his (always correct) advice. The service from Syed and his team the night of the wedding was outstanding. Our guests could not stop raving about our wedding. A month later and people are still talking about it. It is definitely a hidden gem. I would recommend the Estate a million times over and over!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Geovana · Married on 09/09/2018

Although it rained on our wedding day and the ceremony had to be performed inside, the venue looked absolutely stunning. Th set up looked perfect. We had a cocktail reception so there was food throughout the evening for the guests to eat whenever they liked. The centerpieces looked amazing and added a nice, classy, timeless touch to the decor. We were able to party like rock stars enjoying the quick turnaround at the bar as well as the awesome music. Syed was an absolute pleasure to work with handling all my questions (I had LOTS) with patience and ease leading up to the wedding day where he worked hard to make our day memorable. I look forward to working with him again someday!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Viktoria · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Venue

The Estate at Farrington Lake is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the tri-state area. With my husband we looked at over 40 venues and we have spreadsheet comparing service, quality, price etc. The Estate was one of the last venues that we visited in our endless search for the perfect place. We both fell in love with it instantly. The beautifully landscaped gardens and outside patios on the banks of a lake was a dream come true. The ballroom is gorgeous, modern and very elegant. The service that Syed and his team provided was absolutely outstanding. We met with Syed multiple times to go over every detail and we could have not asked for more professional, flexible and talented manager. He gave us so many great suggestions about food selection, floor plan and all the details involved. Our wedding was great. The set up was beautiful. Exactly what we asked for. The food was delicious, and the service was on top notch. Our guests still rave about the food and the location. Thank you, Syed, for making our wedding so beautiful. We wish you all the best and keep doing a fabulous job!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • I

Iralda · Married on 08/26/2018

Syed is one of a kind. He will make sure your day is perfect. The Estate At Farrington Lake has everything you need: the view, classy yet elegant decor that will wow your guests. From beginning to end you will deal directly with Syed. The location is perfection. Our wedding went off with no issues truly a magical day. Everything you can possibly be looking for is there. I highly recommend The Estate as your venue choice. --Iralda & Herbert Lindo

Sent on 08/28/2018

Dana · Married on 08/17/2018

OMG!!!!! From the moment my then-fiance walked into the venue with our wedding planner... WE WERE SOLD!!! The deco was amazing... Good energy and positive vibe. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE! The grounds are well-kept. The owner and his wife were so VERY accommodating. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 27
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 28
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 29
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 30

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2018

We really had a fantastic experience with this venue. The only thing we wish we knew ahead of time that there was a policy for no drinks on the dancefloor. We think this may have contributed to a sparse dancefloor at times and would have appreciated the heads up ahead of time so we could bring plastic cups to ensure people could dance freely throughout the night.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Karen · Married on 07/20/2018

Syed was amazing, the day was perfect and everything went smooth. As a bride he will.make sure you have NOTHING to worry about on your big day. Not to mention the process leading up to the day, Syed is fair and honest. He is there for you and only you and will make sure you have the best day of your life! Oh and the place is absolutely gorgeous and so well maintained. Every one of my guests was raving about the food!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a summer wedding and the back patio was perfect for cocktail hour and photos. We had many compliments on the venue and food. Syed was very responsive and accommodating. Would use this venue again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jenni · Married on 06/09/2018

We fell in love with The Estate at Farrington Lake the moment we walked in. It was everything we hoped and dreamed of for our wedding. Syed was great in helping out with every detail and was very responsive. He was there all day helping with everything including pouring drinks for the guests! We highly recommend The Farrington for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018