The Estate at Farrington Lake Reviews

76 Reviews for The Estate at Farrington Lake

• Brenna

Brenna S. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Ease During a Troubling Time

Most brides will agree it's not easy getting married in 2020. Thanks to Syed and The Estate at Farrington Lake, so many aspects fell perfectly into place! Syed was always ready and available to answer any questions I had and he worked to make sure we got the day that we needed. We got married in late October and we were blessed with an unseasonably warm day. The venue was decorated beautifully for both the ceremony and the reception. The tent was large and perfect for what we needed! We had hoped that the view and the leaves would be perfect for our big day and they did not disappoint! An amazing experience all around, I would absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Amy

Amy J. · Married on 06/23/2021

Fantastic Prom

Our prom was held at this venue. They were exceedingly flexible as we made modifications to meet the most current guidance. On the day of our event, all went smoothly and the kids had a fantastic time. Professional staff & gorgeous room & grounds. Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • Jamie

Jamie A. · Married on 06/19/2021

Phenomenal

I cannot say enough about Syed and his team! From start to finish he was there every step of the way. Always responded in a timely manor to any questions or concerns we had. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more and that is mostly thanks to Syed. He treated me like a daughter and made sure the day went perfectly. I would recommend the Estate to anyone and everyone. There are not enough words to express our gratitude to Syed and the Estate at Farrington Lake!! Our family and friends will be talking about our wedding for a while. It was beyond a blast and I feel so lucky to have had our wedding there and to have met Syed. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK TOU

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely Beautiful Venue & Professional Team!

This venue is an absolute Hidden Gem! WOW- Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, incredible, and everything I could have imagined and more! I originally had my wedding scheduled at a different venue but due to the pandemic, I moved the venue and the date. I am SO glad the wedding was at the Estate at Farrington Lake. The main room of the venue is absolutely beautiful, the grounds are breathtaking, and Syed is wonderful to work with! Throughout the process, Syed was extremely reliable and communicative. I knew I could always reach him over text or phone for any type of question- even if regarding a small detail of the planning. The food during the event was great and there was plenty of it during cocktail hour and the main reception. The grounds are very well maintained and the trees/lake in the background are perfect for pictures. I highly recommend this venue to any couple!!!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa K. · Married on 03/27/2021

Perfect Wedding!

Syed and his team are the best! Syed made planning a wedding so easy (especially being out of state and during a pandemic) and was always available to take my phone calls. Syed and his team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect and safe, and it was!! You would never know this was our 2nd postponement. We received so many compliments on the venue, food, and staff!! The venue is GORGEOUS! The food was DELICIOUS! The staff is AWESOME! The venue offers everything you could want as a bride and more! Our wedding was an absolute dream thanks to Syed and his team!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Katelyn

Katelyn W. · Married on 11/06/2020

The perfect wedding day

We had our wedding at The Estate At Farrington Lake in early November, amidst COVID. Syed (the owner) was nothing but flexible and supportive. It was clear that he had a wealth of knowledge about not only the restrictions but also about how a wedding day can run smoothly. From the day that we booked with The Estate At Farrington Lake, Syed was also open to letting us visit, ask questions, and modify our day as needed. With all of the stress leading up to the wedding with COVID, I knew that I could completely trust Syed with our day! The day of the wedding came and every single aspect of our day was perfect! From getting ready in The Cottage, to having all of our decor and plans put out for us with no worry. The staff worked efficiently and everything was flawless. Our guests raved about the ambience, scenery, and most of all THE FOOD! If you are considering booking your wedding or event here...DO IT without any hesitation!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Megan

Megan L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beyond our wildest dreams!

We cannot rave enough about the Estate at Farrington Lake, Syed, and his amazing team! The services provided to us were perfectly executed, organized, and nothing short of perfection! Syed was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. He truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond to make sure the biggest day of your life goes off without a hitch! He was flexible with meeting times, responsive, and reassuring if any worry came up in my head. Syed and his team made our special day truly magical and we highly recommend the Estate at Farrington Lake for all your important gatherings. Thanks again, Syed!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha T. · Married on 10/02/2020

The Best Venue - Hands Down!

Could not be happier with The Estate at Farrington Lake! From the moment we toured the venue, it was an easy yes for us. Syed and his team especially handled throwing a wedding during covid with ease and professionalism, as well as putting in safety measures. He made everyone feel comfortable with all the changes, especially being able to throw the entire wedding outdoors on his beautiful property. The ambiance is just astonishing. My guests are still raving about how gorgeous everything was as well as the food and drink service. My husband and I had our own private servers (Syed’s son being one of them!) constantly ensuring we were well fed and had a drink in our hand. The Estate at Farrington Lake is truly a hidden gem and I am beyond grateful to have been able to have kept my original wedding date during these stressful times all because Syed was so accommodating!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Freeda

Freeda J. · Married on 05/16/2020

Venue with gorgeous views

A spring wedding at this venue is an excellent choice. The lake backdrop makes for a romantic ceremony , the banquet hall is adequate and it is the vast outdoors that makes this venue a exceptional venue in NJ with quick access to essentials. A good alternative if you dream of a mountains and Lakeview, but don't want to be without a cellular network or away from civilization.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Stephanie M. · Married on 05/01/2020

Best night ever!

Syed and the staff at the estate at Farrington lake were amazing. With the complications that are and place right now with weddings, Syed made this whole experience easy and enjoyable. They made it seem like nothing was going wrong in the world and we got to focus on our amazing fun and exciting night. This will be a night we will never forget.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Annette M. · Married on 04/17/2020

Our Wedding Day

Everything was perfect from start to finish. Syed and his team were responsive prior to our event and extremely attentive on our wedding day. We had an amazing day and a good time was had by every one of our guests. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious.

Sent on 04/26/2021

Andrea C. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Wedding Ever!!

Where to begin... Syed has been the best throughout the entire planning process. Any questions or changes I had he accommodated. The food was outstanding! From our first tasting a year ago to our wedding day (cocktail hour to dessert), everything was on point. His servers were quick to clean and the bartenders were quick to pour. There was never a line for the bar because of the amount of servers and professionalism they had.

Syed had a staff member for my husband and I the entire night and before we could even ask her for another drink, she had one in her hands. I have gotten so many compliments about the food, the venue, the ground, and the staff. Syed made sure the day ran smoothly and not a minute behind. He knows his stuff. Even his wife was there to help things run smoothly. They are a power team!

Everyone at his venue went above and beyond for not only us but all my guests. I had the time of my life! I could not have asked for a better wedding!

Get married here, you wont regret it!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2019

Flawless execution and helped create exactly what we wanted

When we began looking for a venue we didn't really specifics for what we were looking for, rather than just finding a place that felt right. The Estate was our 2nd (and final) venue we looked at. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, and it's a nice intimate space tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the surround highways. The view themselves sell the place, but what was most important to us was connection and conversation with who we'd be working with. Syed and his staff were welcoming and honest right from the start. We discussed our budget, the desires we had for food for our big day, as well as the importance of small details. Syed affirmed that everything we wanted wouldn't be an issue, and we wouldn't have to shift on our budget. We wanted a wing bar, a messy and delicious wing bar.... and where most people would say "don't do it" or "boneless", Syed said, "of course, why not". He was prompt with responses leading up to our day, as well as extremely resourceful with provoding us a few phenomenal local vendors. When we dropped off all of our materials the week before (and trust me..... we brought A LOT) they didn't bat an eye, just confirmed exactly how I wanted everything to be set up on our wedding day. We had even requested special drinks to be served in honor of my late father, and the bartenders did such a wonderful job communicating the story and making the drinks. The execution of our details was exactly what I imagined in my mind, the organization and schedule was on point, and the selection we were given for our cocktail style reception was hands down incredible. I've heard about the food for the past 3 days, and I'm extremely jealoud of geusts who got things that I just forgot to eat! The staff served me and my husband as the stations opened, so we didn't have to worry about waiting in line and could focus more on our party. Truly surpassed my expectations, and I just want someone I know to get married there so we can do it all again. Thank you so much to this team, I know although this space isn't the "most common" venue in the area, it is certainly a hidden gem that you will not regret cheking out! Our day was perfect, and I can't thank Syed and his team enough.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kaitlyn C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING

What can I say?? My husband and I had literally the BEST experience with The Estate at Farrington Lake. The venue was absolutely stunning and was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more on our wedding say. Our guests are still raving about how phenomenal the food/drinks were and we've heard countless times that our wedding was hands down the best wedding they've ever been to. Syed and the rest of the staff are so wonderful to work with and I cannot recommend this venue enough. Thank you for making our wedding night the best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2019

Picturesque venue with amazing grounds and kind staff!

Beautiful venue with amazing outdoor space! We got married on September 7, 2019 and had the perfect weather on our wedding day so we were able to do the ceremony, cocktail hour and Viennese hour outside. There are plenty of places to take pictures on the grounds so you don’t need to go anywhere else. The bridal suite is very spacious. The staff was very accommodating and worked with us to have extra food on the tables and have cocktail hour before the ceremony. All the guests raved about the food! My favorite part was that we had the venue for the entire day and we were the only party there. If you’re looking for a space that hosts only one party at a time with gorgeous views, this is the venue for you! We had a great experience at the Estate. It’s a beautiful venue with great food! The staff was very accommodating and we are very thankful to everyone at the Estate that made our day extra special for us!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Elbiz

Elbiz R. · Married on 09/01/2019

It could have not been any better.

Words cannot express how perfect everything turned out. A million Thank You's to Saed and his wife for all the hard work they did to make our day as Special as it was.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful & memorable

Our wedding day was so beautiful! We are so happy and lucky to have found this gem of a venue tucked away in east brunswick right on a lake. The venue is updated and modern yet simple & still very elegant. The open big windows give the room a beautiful touch. The grounds are filled with gorgeous landscaping.
    Syed was always professional, sweet and helpful. The food was delicious & plentiful! Our guests loved the setting of the venue and the food as well! Our day was perfect from the weather, to music, & the food! We are so grateful we would do it all over again!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Selena · Married on 07/07/2019

Exceptional Service for The Abner Wedding

My experience with The Estate at Farrington Lake was beautiful. Syed kept everything organized so that I wouldn't have to worry about the functionality of the day. The waiting staff was also very helpful to my guest and everyone was impressed with the food.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/04/2019

Breathtaking Venue

The Estate at Farrington Lake is the most naturally beautiful, fairy tale setting we've ever seen. Tall, mesmerizing trees sit right beside the sparkling lake, creating a charming, romantic backdrop for the most special event to take place in front of it. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing to the eye, Syed, his wife, and their staff made our wedding day perfect. They were all attentive, pleasant, and made sure that everything ran smoothly. ALL of the food was delectable and fresh. Many of our guests complimented how tasteful it was. Our wedding day wouldn't have run so smoothly if it hadn't been for Syed guiding us throughout the planning process. From day 1, Syed offered unconditional help and support. Whether in person, or via text/phone call, he was quick to respond to all of our questions and made sure that we were always happy with every decision that was being made. Our interactions with Syed were nothing short of memorable. We'll always remember how reliable, considerate, polite, understanding, sincere, generous, and simply what a nice guy Syed was. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have Syed and his gorgeous venue and exceptional staff to thank for that! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Dream Summer Wedding !

My husband and I found The Estate at Farrington Lake because they were having a wedding show. We decided to go on a whim and were so happy we did. We talked with Syed and we instantly fell in love with the venue. We could not get enough of the amazing lake views and the beautiful land and grounds that made you feel like you were transported to somewhere else.
    We truly felt like we found a hidden gem that was only a half hour drive from our home.
    The Estate is everything that we wanted something simple, elegant and unique that would give our guests an amazing experience. I can't even count the amount of compliments and questions that we got about The Estate. Everyone was raving about it and wanted to know how we found this place because mostly no one had ever heard of it.
    Syed knows how to throw a wedding and was always making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. He is so flexible and will do anything that you ask. He prides himself in food and presentation and he did not disappoint.
    If you are looking for a beautiful inside and outside venue in New Jersey then The Estate is the one you need to check out!
    I want to relive our wedding day all over again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Syed is the BEST!

The best choice I made was to get married at The Estate at Farrington Lake on June 1st. It was absolutely perfect. Nothing went wrong, all thanks to Syed who was excellent to work with! He made sure our day went exactly how we wanted it to. We had a cocktail reception which was AMAZING, all of our guests are still raving about the food. The service was impeccable, the room and grounds are fantastic, I highly recommend The Estate at Farrington Lake, you wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 06/14/2019

Book Here!! Amazing Experience

The Estate at Farrington Lake is amazing and such a completely beautiful venue. From the moment we went to visit to the moment our wedding ended we were constantly wow-ed. Syed and his wife are just amazing. Syed bought the place a few years ago and the renovations in just the two years from when we booked to the day of the wedding were stunning. One of the biggest additions he made that meant so much to me was the added bridal suite. It was really important to have a place for my bridal party and I to be able to have before and if needed during the wedding. Syed was always extremely helpful with any questions we would have. When I would throw a crazy idea at him he would figure out how to make it happen! The grounds are amazing and the perfect place to take your photos by the lake. We loved how the ceremony has the lake background and that even if it rained the backup options would still have that! The cocktail hour space is just as stunning with the stone patio jutting over the lake. The food was absolutely amazing and our guests raved about everything they ate! We added the pipe and drape to the ballroom which I personally felt gave the space an extra touch especially for entrances to give you that grand entrance feel. The fact that the ballroom has floor to ceiling windows all lakeside facing gives you those amazing views again but the ballroom itself has this extremely classy feel. It was the perfect mix for us of rustic outdoors with classy sophistication. If you book here (which you should) make sure you have the chicken ariane on your menu! Seriously my mouth is still watering over it! Our day/night was absolutely perfect and I could not thank Syed, his wife and whole team enough for allowing us to want for nothing that night and treating us like family at every step of the way. Thank you thank you thank you

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda W. · Married on 06/14/2019

Rhonda Winetsky (Mother of Bride)

My daughter's wedding day and son-in-law had a picture perfect dream come true experience!! Could not have asked for a more perfect day! Syed, Nicky, Gus (best chef ever) and the whole staff were on point. We have had numerous phone calls complimenting everything from start to finish!! The venue is beautiful both inside and out and the food was exceptional. We would highly recommend having your special occasion at The Estate at Farrington Lakes.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Roopa A. · Married on 06/06/2019

Dream Wedding

I literally had the wedding of my dreams at the Estate at Farrington Lake. The venue is a hidden gem, with incredible scenery and an intimate party space inside with an awesome patio under the stars for our afterparty. Our ceremony was so special. Syed, the manager, was nothing short of a prince. I knew he was very charming and a great salesman the whole time leading up to the big day, but on our actual wedding day he treated me like his own sister. He was so genuine and I felt like he truly cared about my groom and I having every little detail be what we hoped for. We will never forget this. This sincerity is what sets him and this venue apart amidst a lot of big business. He truly cares. The food was outstanding, people are still talking about it and he bent over backwards to give us as much of what we asked for as he could. There were some small Issues as with any wedding or big event, but my advice is to go with the flow, prioritize and express what is the most important to you, and Syed will make it happen. You’re in great hands and you will have a day to remember forever that is unique and beautiful. Thank you!!

Credits: