The Estate at Farrington Lake Reviews

The Estate at Farrington Lake 6
The Estate at Farrington Lake 7
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Humphrey · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Dream Summer Wedding !

My husband and I found The Estate at Farrington Lake because they were having a wedding show. We decided to go on a whim and were so happy we did. We talked with Syed and we instantly fell in love with the venue. We could not get enough of the amazing lake views and the beautiful land and grounds that made you feel like you were transported to somewhere else.
    We truly felt like we found a hidden gem that was only a half hour drive from our home.
    The Estate is everything that we wanted something simple, elegant and unique that would give our guests an amazing experience. I can't even count the amount of compliments and questions that we got about The Estate. Everyone was raving about it and wanted to know how we found this place because mostly no one had ever heard of it.
    Syed knows how to throw a wedding and was always making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. He is so flexible and will do anything that you ask. He prides himself in food and presentation and he did not disappoint.
    If you are looking for a beautiful inside and outside venue in New Jersey then The Estate is the one you need to check out!
    I want to relive our wedding day all over again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Malia · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

The Estate at Farrington Lake is simply amazing in every way! My husband and I got married in May 2019 and were having a somewhat smaller wedding (120 guests) and were having trouble finding venues to accept our minimum. Syed was a pleasure and worked with us completely from the guest minimum, to everything in between. Anything you want, he makes happen! He is extremely responsive, helpful and always catering to everything you could need/want to make you happy. Our wedding day was simply amazing. The landscaping and grounds are truly outstanding and look incredible in wedding photos, the food is delicious and there is so much included in the packages (my guests are still raving about it), and the inside of the venue is also all open windows with a view of the lake and grounds and it is also very modern (which is something that was hard to find in other venues). They also have a bridal cottage with a bride and groom side, which is newly renovated and you have for the whole wedding day which is very convenient! Our wedding day was truly spectacular and I would chose the Estate over and over again if I were to do everything again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and beyond!

AMAZING venue, wonderful people, beautiful grounds, A++ service. Syed and his team are truly fantastic and we couldn’t be happier with our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2019

No worry weddings!!

We just had our wedding on April 13th at The Estate at Farrington Lake and it was beautiful! The outside and inside are so amazing I fell in love with this place the second I went there and I am so happy we chose to get married here! Syed was incredible!! Him and his staff are so excelling and he will work with you on anything to make sure your special day goes perfect! I am telling you I didn't really worry about anything when it came to Syed and the venue! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

The Estate of Farrington Lake is the perfect place for your day.

Syed and staff made our wedding day magical! Everything was perfect and all of our guests raved about how professional and kind the staff was. A month later we are still hearing about much everyone enjoyed the food and the venue. You must get the mash patatoe bar. We absolutely recommend The Estate of Farrington Lake.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Krisha Paula · Married on 03/02/2019

They will take extremely good care of you

From the beginning of the planning process, the Estate at Farrington Lake and its staff, was very easy to work with and always took great care of us. We fell in love with the venue when we went to one of their bridal shows and we made the decision then and there. The venue and the grounds are beautiful. We had a March wedding, so we couldn't take advantage of the outdoor space. However, that shouldn't stop you because the indoor ballroom is just as beautiful and can accommodate 300 people. Ours was 140 people cocktail reception.

What they really excel at is their service. Syed and Nikki are an amazing team that will take care of you from start to finish. The minute my husband and I walked into the venue after our photos outside, we were brought into the bridal suite where there were hors d'oeuvres and water waiting for us and Syed immediately asked us what we wanted to drink. What I loved was that I didn't have to plan a specific timeline for the reception program. Syed reassured me weeks leading up to the reception to leave things to him and the DJ and that they would coordinate with the DJ and our video/photographers. That is exactly what he did, all I had to tell him and the DJ was that my video/photographers would be leaving at 9:30pm and a list of activities that I wanted to do. From there, my husband and I just had a great time. We were just ushered into various activities throughout the night and they even went around my bathroom breaks!

As for the food, everything that I tasted was amazing. My husband and I had our own personal wait staff, who brought us platters from each and every station. If you wanted something, you just tell them and they will bring it to you. Even drinks! My most memorable experience and one of the reason why I will recommend the Estate and Syed over and over again, is because he remembered how much I love a certain part of the suckling pig. Syed actually was there carving the pig and he had a plate ready for me with my favorite parts. However, what I really appreciate them doing was when my husband mentioned to me that he was still hungry but they had already taken away all the food. We had so much food at our sweetheart table but not enough time to sit down and eat it all. So I went to Syed and ask if they could give my husband another plate. Syed did just that and was giving him the finest drinks all night.

So long story short, Syed and the staff at the Estate at Farrington Lake, will go above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of and that your wedding day is perfect. Which is what they did and I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Pavel

Pavel Saikin · Married on 02/06/2019

A magical experience

We had our wedding here. Syed, his wife, and the entire team were absolutely amazing. From the start until the very last minute they were with us to make this the perfect event that we hoped for. The food was incredible. So many of our guests told me how the cocktail hour was beyond belief and dinner was perfect. The wait staff were very attentive and worked at an amazing pace. The ambiance is one of the most charming experiences as you get the panoramic exposure from the giant windows and view over the lake through beautiful pine trees. It is truly amazing to get to say that during our wedding, all we had to worry about was seeing everyone, making memories, and having a great time. Not a single issue or complaint ever arose, and rightfully so, the whole experience was flawless. I cannot say enough great things about this establishment, and I hope anyone to have their event here to experience true professionalism.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 20

Daria · Married on 10/19/2018

great experience!

Syed was great to work with! He was very helpful and attentive! He made himself available for any questions we had! The venue is beautiful and the ceremony outside under the pergola was perfect! The ballroom was beautifully lit and our decorations were arranged perfectly! Thank you Syed and staff for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2018

Hidden gem

The Estate at Farrington Lake was the first wedding venue that I looked at with my husband and we both fell in love immediately. We looked at two venues after because we thought it was crazy to book the only venue that we saw, but that was a waste of time! We booked with Syed right away and made the best choice possible. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding ceremony was outside and we also had cocktail hour outside and it was just perfect! The ballroom is absolutely stunning as well. Truly a modern, elegant venue with bit of a rustic twist. Syed is truly one of a kind. He was always available to take our calls, answer our questions, and give us his (always correct) advice. The service from Syed and his team the night of the wedding was outstanding. Our guests could not stop raving about our wedding. A month later and people are still talking about it. It is definitely a hidden gem. I would recommend the Estate a million times over and over!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Geovana · Married on 09/09/2018

Although it rained on our wedding day and the ceremony had to be performed inside, the venue looked absolutely stunning. Th set up looked perfect. We had a cocktail reception so there was food throughout the evening for the guests to eat whenever they liked. The centerpieces looked amazing and added a nice, classy, timeless touch to the decor. We were able to party like rock stars enjoying the quick turnaround at the bar as well as the awesome music. Syed was an absolute pleasure to work with handling all my questions (I had LOTS) with patience and ease leading up to the wedding day where he worked hard to make our day memorable. I look forward to working with him again someday!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Viktoria · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Venue

The Estate at Farrington Lake is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the tri-state area. With my husband we looked at over 40 venues and we have spreadsheet comparing service, quality, price etc. The Estate was one of the last venues that we visited in our endless search for the perfect place. We both fell in love with it instantly. The beautifully landscaped gardens and outside patios on the banks of a lake was a dream come true. The ballroom is gorgeous, modern and very elegant. The service that Syed and his team provided was absolutely outstanding. We met with Syed multiple times to go over every detail and we could have not asked for more professional, flexible and talented manager. He gave us so many great suggestions about food selection, floor plan and all the details involved. Our wedding was great. The set up was beautiful. Exactly what we asked for. The food was delicious, and the service was on top notch. Our guests still rave about the food and the location. Thank you, Syed, for making our wedding so beautiful. We wish you all the best and keep doing a fabulous job!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • I

Iralda · Married on 08/26/2018

Syed is one of a kind. He will make sure your day is perfect. The Estate At Farrington Lake has everything you need: the view, classy yet elegant decor that will wow your guests. From beginning to end you will deal directly with Syed. The location is perfection. Our wedding went off with no issues truly a magical day. Everything you can possibly be looking for is there. I highly recommend The Estate as your venue choice. --Iralda & Herbert Lindo

Sent on 08/28/2018

Dana · Married on 08/17/2018

OMG!!!!! From the moment my then-fiance walked into the venue with our wedding planner... WE WERE SOLD!!! The deco was amazing... Good energy and positive vibe. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE! The grounds are well-kept. The owner and his wife were so VERY accommodating. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 21
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 22
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 23
    The Estate at Farrington Lake 24

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2018

We really had a fantastic experience with this venue. The only thing we wish we knew ahead of time that there was a policy for no drinks on the dancefloor. We think this may have contributed to a sparse dancefloor at times and would have appreciated the heads up ahead of time so we could bring plastic cups to ensure people could dance freely throughout the night.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Karen · Married on 07/20/2018

Syed was amazing, the day was perfect and everything went smooth. As a bride he will.make sure you have NOTHING to worry about on your big day. Not to mention the process leading up to the day, Syed is fair and honest. He is there for you and only you and will make sure you have the best day of your life! Oh and the place is absolutely gorgeous and so well maintained. Every one of my guests was raving about the food!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a summer wedding and the back patio was perfect for cocktail hour and photos. We had many compliments on the venue and food. Syed was very responsive and accommodating. Would use this venue again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jenni · Married on 06/09/2018

We fell in love with The Estate at Farrington Lake the moment we walked in. It was everything we hoped and dreamed of for our wedding. Syed was great in helping out with every detail and was very responsive. He was there all day helping with everything including pouring drinks for the guests! We highly recommend The Farrington for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Gemma · Married on 06/03/2018

Oh my god, I cannot speak more highly of this venue as well as Syed! Syed was there for me every step of the way, constantly assuring me and keeping me in the loop. Texts, calls, office meetings, he always accommodated. The venue of course is absolutely stunning. My fiance and I fell in love with it the minute we walked in. The outdoor space was perfect for our ceremony and our pictures looked like they came straight out of a wedding magazine. The dining room also is beautiful and decorated perfectly. The food was AMAZING, dining staff great, everything pretty much perfect. Our wedding was nothing short of our dream wedding and I know for a fact that having it at the Estate was a major reason why. I'm not exaggerating when I say our guests COULT NOT STOP raving about how incredible the venue was!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Bria · Married on 05/20/2018

Best venue ever!!! We had such a great time and I’m so pleased with the turn out. Syed lived past our expectation of a dream wedding and I couldn’t be any happier. Happily recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jodi · Married on 10/22/2017

Everything was done perfectly. Would highly recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful venue, Syed is very accommodating and helpful. Great food, will be planning future events there.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Sy and his wife were absolutely amazing! They delivered on everything they promised us and went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect!! Three weeks later and we still can't stop talking about how beatiful everything was.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

such an amazing and beautiful venue . Syed went above and beyond from cooking to working the bar.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Josephine · Married on 09/17/2017

We held our vow renewal and 25th Anniversary celebration at the Estate at Farrington Lake and we couldn't have been happier with the venue. We had many guests come up to us and comment on how beautiful the place was. The outdoor setting overlooking the lake is absolutely gorgeous for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and is located in a quiet secluded area. The food was very good as well, very high quality.

Sent on 09/24/2017