11 S. Cleveland Massillon Rd., Akron, OH 44333 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Dessert Bar

The Dessert Bar is an all inclusive bakery. We create beautiful cakes and dessert bars. We don't just offer baked goods but cold ones too. We specialize in an experience, one in which represents dessert arrangements in a different light. Want a unique event or traditional one, we can help you out. Plus our pricing is cheaper than all local competitors. Call (330-576-6700 or email us (info@thedessertbarakron.com) us for a quote!

Follow The Dessert Bar on

spring pi
knapp cake

11 Reviews for The Dessert Bar

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

We tried many of the other more well known bakeries in the Akron area and preferred Natalie's cake and frosting much more!! It was delicious! She was so easy to work with, her cake tasting was free, and she just knew exactly what we wanted. Her prices were very fair for a 3-tier wedding cake too! Our cake was waiting for us at the reception and looked better than we had even hoped! The florist left flowers for her to decorate with and it turned out great! I will be recommending Natalie's to anyone who is getting married and we may return for future birthday cakes! Thanks Natalie!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/08/2015

Natalie was so wonderful to work with. My cake turned out beautiful and it was so very delicious. The color I asked her to make the icing was unusual (David's Bridal Pool) but she didn't even blink an eye at making it that way. I also gave her artistic rights to make whatever kind of eatable flower to decorate the cupcakes and cake on top with (Coral Reef color) and they were so delicate and gorgeous. We came back in from pictures and it was all set up. I ordered 2 different kinds of cupcakes to make up the cake tower and I got rave reviews how tasty they were. I didn't end up getting any cupcakes the night of my wedding but she was kind enough to make some for me when I dropped off the cake stand. She also has a cute new venue to eat all of her catered food in downtown Akron. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She was so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Narrissa · Married on 11/07/2014

Natalie and her Staff are some of the most friendly quick responsive people I have ever had the pleasure of doing any type of business with. The wedding cake was not only one of the most delicious cakes we have tasted but was also very, very beautiful. Over 250 guests, everyone got a piece and everyone collectively agreed it was wonderful! They flexibly worked with us to customize the look and price to make it perfect for one of the most important days of our lives, on every level possible. From the cake tasting that I had to reschedule to designing it that I actually changed a few times (lol) to even delivering it to the venue. I was difficult not on purpose but because you only get married once, yet the entire process was so easy and beautiful and they never batted a mean eye, not one time. Truly genuine in helping me make the best decisions possible which is refreshing this day in age. Since the wedding My Place of employment has even ordered different cakes for events and food as well (VERY delicious). Please trust me when I say look no further than The Dessert Bar if you want a successful, memorable experience and Cake! We are so happy that we chose this venue!

Sent on 12/19/2014

The Dessert Bar FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cheese
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Dessert Bar 1
    FREE Wedding Cake with Catering Purchase
    Receive a free wedding cake serving 100 people (valued up to $300) with the purchase of catering at $15 per person (including 2 appetizers, 2 entrées, 2 sides, salad, and rolls) Serving, linens and china additional.

• 11 S. Cleveland Massillon Rd. Akron, 44333 See on map