The Darling Wedding Co

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Darling Wedding Co

Formally Beyond Elegant Events, LLC

The Darling Wedding Co is a place for couples to find a planner, who not only has over thirteen years of knowledge to pull from, but to find a friend to call to vent to when the pressure gets to be too much. We promise to do everything in our power to turn your dreams into reality while providing a collaborative, creative, and fun process.  We having packages ranging from day of to a full comprehensive planning package..

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee, Green Bay

Follow The Darling Wedding Co on

8 Reviews for The Darling Wedding Co

Day-Of Coord. (1)

After a small freak out about 4 months prior to our wedding, my fiance and I decided that we needed to hire a day-of coordinator. After contacting several event planners, we fell in love with Katie from Beyond Elegant Events and couldn't have been happier with our decision. She was communicative, thoughtful, and extremely kind. Katie helped us develop a day-of timeline, putting so much though into where our venues were, how we wanted the day to flow, and what would work best. She also was there to help with any question at all, whether big (how should the room layout look) or small (can we serve coffee after dinner). Our day couldn't have gone by any smoother and we are so thankful to her for everything.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Do yourself a huge favor and hire Jayme Galanos to help plan or coordinate your wedding! She knows all of the local venues and vendors; her expertise was invaluable. Our wedding day went so smoothly because of Jayme, and her prices are more than reasonable. Jayme went above and beyond to ensure that our day was amazing!

Breanne P.

Profile Picture Breanne, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a great experience with our wedding! Jayme had fantastic ideas and recommendations. I was not steered wrong with any vendor. And she was very detailed with organizing and pricing. The day of could not have been smoother for us, we did not have to think of anything. We highly recommend the Darling Wedding Co. - Nick and Michelle

Profile Picture User7791997, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I cannot say enough about Jayme and her talents as a Wedding Planner. I have gotten to know Jayme as a Wedding Pro and as a person, and both are top notch! As a DJ who does a lot of detail planning, you would think that we would clash when working together, but that could not be further from the way it is. I do my thing and she does her thing and the client benefits from us working so well together. If you are hiring a wedding planner, make sure you spend some time with Jayme from Beyond Elegant Events before you make your decision; you will come away with a great experience, a bunch more knowledge and probably a wedding planner! Geoffrey Sandler, Celebrations Entertainment

Jayme and her staff with Beyond Elegant Events will take care of your every need from beginning to end. Whether it's the day of the wedding only or the entire planning process, Jayme is willing to help and make the planning effortless.

We have been apart of many wedding with Beyond Elegant Events and they are experienced. Jayme and her staff are extremely concentrated on creating the wedding that the client envisioned and making it happen for them. She is also extremely resourceful and available to her clients to help them through their planning process. Here at The Traveling Photo Booth we know photo booths but we also know that Beyond Elegant Events is a top notch wedding planning company!

I would recommend Jayme to all of my brides looking for someone to organize their wedding and all things leading up to and the day of. She does an fabulous job and will bend over backwards for you.

64 PROS I KNOW