9948 Linn Station Rd, Louisville, KY 40223 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Suite of Louisville

The Bridal Suite of Louisville is an Elegant Bridal Salon Located in Louisville’s East End. Family-owned, and established in 2007, we have been a part of the wedding industry for over two decades. Twice a year, we attend the international bridal market in order to provide Kentuckiana’s Brides with the finest curated selection of designer wedding dresses, as well as our own private collection designed exclusively for us.

The Bridal Suite believes in curating styles with a diverse array of classical-beauty to modern-elegance, with sample gowns ranging from size 8-24. ~We are a body-inclusive boutique, where we embrace our curves whether you are a size 6 or a size 26. We provide each of our brides with her own private expert who understands the bride's needs and expectations. The boutique has large, private dressing rooms, along with dedicated staging areas for each, individual bride and her family. This atmosphere, we believe, is most beneficial when it comes to making such an important decision.

Shopping For The Gown you are going to wear for The Most Important Day of Your Life, and enjoy Treasured photos of for years to come, should begin at The Bridal Suite of Louisville ~Where we strive to provide a bridal experience you will never forget, and a wedding dress that will truly always bring a smile to your face and warm your heart.

Bridal Suite Offerings:

The Bridal Suite of Louisville 2
The Bridal Suite of Louisville 3
The Bridal Suite of Louisville 4

Michelle · Getting married on 12/19/2020

The Bridal Suite of Louisville is the best boutique in the area! They have an amazing selection of gorgeous gowns. The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable. I’m so happy I found my gown here and get to work with them through my planning process!

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thanks So Much for your sweet words of refferal, Michelle! We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review, sharing your experience with other brides to be. I’m so happy we can call you a “B~Suite Bride”. xo Laurie
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Love love love this place!

My all-time favorite boutique around! Out of all the places I have been in my search for a dress, they have been by far the best. They have the best quality dresses, friendly & caring staff, and they truly give you the most wonderful wedding dress shopping experience! I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a bridal gown. I bought my dress here last weekend and I am in love! Their veils and headpieces are beautiful too, so many to choose from. I worked with Christie and she was a sweetheart, so knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to everything I was asking for. They even served me champagne! If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Tally B · Married on 06/08/2019

Our go-to place in Louisville

I have been to The Bridal Suites several times, but never as The BRIDE! My sister bought her dress here 2 years ago and had such a good experience, and my mom bought her dress for my brothers wedding here when they first opened. I knew I wanted to go here when my turn came. The staff and my consultant who helped me were nothing short of amazing. They all remembered our family as well, which just added to that overall good vibe! I really didn't know what I wanted upon going in, but I felt like they listened to my feedback as we went through trying on. An hour and a half later, I said yes to my dress! -and my veil and my hair comb and my sash and my jewelry!!! LOL. I wasn't expecting to find it, but there you go. I just loved it all and it was out together so perfectly. Brides, don't hesitate to go here. The selection and service was even better that I expected it to be for my turn. I left so happy and on cloud nine. Updates to follow!

Sent on 12/21/2018

The Bridal Suite of Louisville FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

• Pfanntastic Photography
    Pfanntastic Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend this lovely boutique to each of my brides, and many have found the perfect dress here! The Bridal Suite Of Louisville always treats their brides with the utmost respect and cares for them each on an individual basis. Check them out! You won't be disappointed. Cheers! Jerusha Pfannenschmidt Pfanntastic Photography

• Louisville Boudoir by Courtney Paris Photography
    Louisville Boudoir by Courtney Paris Photography Wedding Photographers

gorgeous, gorgeous dresses. A Must Shop!

• Memorable Celebrations
    Memorable Celebrations Wedding Planners

I had the great opportunity to work with The Bridal Suite of Louisville with a client last year. Everything was enjoyable and smooth. All the fittings and other appointments were handled in a personal and professional way. Sharon Bell Memorable Celebrations

• 9948 Linn Station Rd Louisville, KY, 40223 See on map