533 Washington Street, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Secret

The Bridal Secret has relocated to a beautiful new store in Braintree and is a unique and well stocked salon.
We have hundreds of Designer and Couture Wedding Gowns in stock at all times, all brand new and all sold off the rack. No ordering necessary ! A multitude of silhouettes & fabrics and a diverse range of sizes.
The Bridal Secret also offers a unique selection of beautiful crystal jewelry and crystal hair accessories, as well as a selection of custom cut veils and mantillas.
We also offer full service alterations on the premises and offer a local referral for cleaning and press to wear services.

New merchandise arrives monthly !

We do require an appointment to visit our store to ensure each bride is given un-interrupted attention.
Call or email today to schedule an appointment to find a beautiful gown for one of the most important and memorable moments in your life !

Follow The Bridal Secret on

202 Reviews for The Bridal Secret

Sasha · Married on 11/11/2018

Judy was very helpful from the moment I emailed her to the moment I walked into her store. Based on the dress I told her I wanted she found me a beautiful gown that I fell in love with. She is very good at what she does. Can't wait for my wedding day to wear my beautiful gown.

Adrienne · Married on 09/02/2018

We had a great experience with Judy at the Bridal Secret! She was very accommodating in making the appointment work as I was only in town for a few days. The dresses are beautifully displayed and easy to browse through the racks. There were many dresses within my budget.

Going into the appointment, the only things I was certain of were that I wanted a silk dress and that it had to have straps. After trying on a few that I thought were my style, I wasn't feeling like any were right. She suggested I try on a strapless dress and I fell in love!

It is very convenient that you are able to store and complete all alterations at the shop.

RhondaLeigh · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a nightmare experience with the shop where I purchased my original wedding dress and had to unexpectedly buy a new dress about a month before my wedding. I was also scheduled to fly to Florida for a week-long business trip a day after figuring out that I'd have to buy a new dress. Stressful doesn't come close to describing how I felt.

Judy from the Bridal Secret exchanged back-to-back emails with me where she tried to track down a local vendor that had my original dress available off the rack, and even gave me information on dress shops in Florida where I might be able to find my dress. I ultimately decided I didn't want that same dress (would evoke bad memories) and Judy found me some time in her schedule before I had to fly out. She ended up pulling the best dress for me - everyone agreed it was even better than my first one - (and more affordable too!). I just felt so taken care of during this otherwise awful ordeal. I can't say thank you enough!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bridal Secret FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Eclectic Fusion, LLC
    Eclectic Fusion, LLC Wedding Caterers

Judy is a seasoned professional and expert in all things bridal. Her store offers couture dresses at reasonable prices. She has an ever-changing inventory of wedding dresses that will compliment any bride's style. We highly recommended The Bridal Shop to our clients. Keep up the good work Judy and thank you for your exceptional service!

• CaitlinMurphyStylist.com
    CaitlinMurphyStylist.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Bridal Secret excels at making their brides look their best. With the added confidence that "the dress" gives my clients only makes my job easier. Thanks, Bridal Secret. My Girls love you!

• Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique
    Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

This store is a wonderful place to find designer dresses at unbelievable prices. Judy's service is outstanding and the merchandise is in top quality condition. If you are in her area, it is a great place to shop.

• 533 Washington Street Braintree, MA 02184 See on map