533 Washington Street, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Secret

The Bridal Secret has relocated to a beautiful new store in Braintree and is a unique and well stocked salon.
We have hundreds of Designer and Couture Wedding Gowns in stock at all times, all brand new and all sold off the rack. No ordering necessary ! A multitude of silhouettes & fabrics and a diverse range of sizes.
The Bridal Secret also offers a unique selection of beautiful crystal jewelry and crystal hair accessories, as well as a selection of custom cut veils and mantillas.
We also offer full service alterations on the premises and offer a local referral for cleaning and press to wear services.

New merchandise arrives monthly !

We do require an appointment to visit our store to ensure each bride is given un-interrupted attention.
Call or email today to schedule an appointment to find a beautiful gown for one of the most important and memorable moments in your life !

Follow The Bridal Secret on

• New York Lace
  • Ve'Lace Bridal
  • Head Over Heels

208 Reviews for The Bridal Secret

• Kerri

Kerri Fleming · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Intimate shopping experience

Judy was quick to reply to my emails and was able to get me in for an appointment the same week. She really focuses on the bride’s needs and reminds any guests that their focus is on the bride. There was a calm atmosphere. I was able to try on the dresses as many times as I needed to in order to make my decision. It was a great experience for making such an important purchase.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Kate Harrington · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Absolute genius

Went to look at gowns. After I picked out a few, Judy picked one for me, never would have tried on myself. Stunning dress. Amazing fit. Looks magical. So surprised. Bought it. Very Happy. Owner is knowledgeable about the fit of gowns vs body types. Not pushy. Let's you pick put whatever you want.. Only comments if you ask her. Not rushed. Amazing prices and very unique.
    Great overall experience

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/15/2019

Unique and Stunning

brought tears to my eyes. She does an outstanding job helping brides bring their vision to life and I honestly can say I felt like a princess in my wedding dress!

Judy took care of all my alterations, hand made my vail, and added some special touches to my bionic bar. She made sure everything was perfect and made me feel so special!

I highly recommend The Bridal Secret, there is nothing like feeling amazing and special throughout the entire process of wedding planning and it all starts with the dress!

Sent on 06/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Eclectic Fusion, LLC Wedding Caterers

Judy is a seasoned professional and expert in all things bridal. Her store offers couture dresses at reasonable prices. She has an ever-changing inventory of wedding dresses that will compliment any bride's style. We highly recommended The Bridal Shop to our clients. Keep up the good work Judy and thank you for your exceptional service!

• CaitlinMurphyStylist.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Bridal Secret excels at making their brides look their best. With the added confidence that "the dress" gives my clients only makes my job easier. Thanks, Bridal Secret. My Girls love you!

• Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

This store is a wonderful place to find designer dresses at unbelievable prices. Judy's service is outstanding and the merchandise is in top quality condition. If you are in her area, it is a great place to shop.

• 533 Washington Street Braintree, 02184 See on map
    All Boutique Hours are By Appointment Please
    Location of (The Bridal Secret)