533 Washington Street, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Secret

The Bridal Secret has relocated to a beautiful new store in Braintree and is a unique and well stocked salon.
We have hundreds of Designer and Couture Wedding Gowns in stock at all times, all brand new and all sold off the rack. No ordering necessary ! A multitude of silhouettes & fabrics and a diverse range of sizes.
The Bridal Secret also offers a unique selection of beautiful crystal jewelry and crystal hair accessories, as well as a selection of custom cut veils and mantillas.
We also offer full service alterations on the premises and offer a local referral for cleaning and press to wear services.

New merchandise arrives monthly !

We do require an appointment to visit our store to ensure each bride is given un-interrupted attention.
Call or email today to schedule an appointment to find a beautiful gown for one of the most important and memorable moments in your life !

Follow The Bridal Secret on

The Bridal Secret 6
The Bridal Secret 7

Kate Harrington · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Absolute genius

Went to look at gowns. After I picked out a few, Judy picked one for me, never would have tried on myself. Stunning dress. Amazing fit. Looks magical. So surprised. Bought it. Very Happy. Owner is knowledgeable about the fit of gowns vs body types. Not pushy. Let's you pick put whatever you want.. Only comments if you ask her. Not rushed. Amazing prices and very unique.
    Great overall experience

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Judy is the best of the best :)

There are no words to describe the experience I have had with Judy. She has been with me for my entire wedding journey. Her store was the first and only store I needed to visit. I traveled all the way from New Jersey to meet her and she exceeded every expectation! She knew what I was looking for before I did, and she helped me find my dream dress on the very first day we met. From that moment on, everything was a breeze. Judy took over and I was free to focus on planning my wedding. Judy transformed my gown so that it looked like it had been made just for me. In fact, that is something I heard quite often on my wedding night! People were amazed by how well my gown fit. Judy even went the extra mile to help me choose the earrings, bracelet, veil, and hair piece I wore on my wedding day. If I had a question about how to wear my hair or what kind of scarf/shawl to wear, she would email me immediately with photos and ideas. I put all of my worries into her hands and she made my dreams come true. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day and I have Judy to thank for everything. She is an amazing woman, tailor, stylist.... you name it, she does it. She is the best in her field and worth every penny ( she really should charge more than she does, I felt like I got a huge bargain). Thank you Judy! You are absolutely amazing

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

The perfect dress in less than 2 months!

Judy was amazing! I was able to find the perfect dress with less than 2 months until the wedding and she did alterations on the spot so that I could come back just once more to pick it up, since I was out of town. The dress was so classic and beautiful with amazing material. I received so many compliments and was thrilled to be able to wear such a lovely dress within such a short timeframe. Thank you Judy!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Eclectic Fusion, LLC
    Eclectic Fusion, LLC Wedding Caterers

Judy is a seasoned professional and expert in all things bridal. Her store offers couture dresses at reasonable prices. She has an ever-changing inventory of wedding dresses that will compliment any bride's style. We highly recommended The Bridal Shop to our clients. Keep up the good work Judy and thank you for your exceptional service!

• CaitlinMurphyStylist.com
    CaitlinMurphyStylist.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Bridal Secret excels at making their brides look their best. With the added confidence that "the dress" gives my clients only makes my job easier. Thanks, Bridal Secret. My Girls love you!

• Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique
    Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

This store is a wonderful place to find designer dresses at unbelievable prices. Judy's service is outstanding and the merchandise is in top quality condition. If you are in her area, it is a great place to shop.

• 533 Washington Street Braintree, 02184 See on map