Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Bridal Secret

Couture Gown Shopping at Off The Rack Pricing !

The Bridal Secret has relocated to a beautiful new store in Braintree and is a unique and well stocked salon.
We have hundreds of Designer and Couture Wedding Gowns in stock at all times, all brand new and all sold off the rack. No ordering necessary ! A multitude of silhouettes & fabrics and a diverse range of sizes.
The Bridal Secret also offers a unique selection of beautiful crystal jewelry and crystal hair accessories, as well as a selection of custom cut veils and mantillas.
We also offer full service alterations on the premises and offer a local referral for cleaning and press to wear services.

New merchandise arrives monthly !

We do require an appointment to visit our store to ensure each bride is given un-interrupted attention.
Call or email today to schedule an appointment to find a beautiful gown for one of the most important and memorable moments in your life !

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Belts (6)
Hair Accessories (6)
Jewelry (6)
Plus Size Gowns (3)

We had a great experience with Judy at the Bridal Secret! She was very accommodating in making the appointment work as I was only in town for a few days. The dresses are beautifully displayed and easy to browse through the racks. There were many dresses within my budget.

Going into the appointment, the only things I was certain of were that I wanted a silk dress and that it had to have straps. After trying on a few that I thought were my style, I wasn't feeling like any were right. She suggested I try on a strapless dress and I fell in love!

It is very convenient that you are able to store and complete all alterations at the shop.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride

Five+ stars!! I am so thrilled I went to Judy at the Bridal Secret! Judy was recommended to me by my mother’s friends and I highly recommend her to all brides-to-be looking for their special dress! Judy was honest and helpful from the very beginning--when I first contacted her, she told me she didn’t have any dresses currently in stock that matched what I was looking for, but that she was expecting more inventory soon. A few weeks later, Judy reached out notifying me that she received a new shipment of dresses and was able to schedule me for a fitting that same weekend! The entire experience was so positive- it was so special being the only person in the shop, receiving so much personalized attention. Her selection of dresses was beautiful and much different than the other generic bridal shops I had been to previously. The store is lovely and Judy knows each and every dress- providing the perfect balance of letting you “shop” while also making some helpful suggestions. She was incredibly patient, allowing me to try on a variety of dresses. Very reasonably priced given the high quality of the dress. I feel so good about my decision and so relieved that Judy will be personally handling all the alterations! Cannot recommend enough. She even sent me a holiday card to boot! Thank you, Judy!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy has true talent for what she does. I went in with a friend just hoping to start to get an idea of what I wanted and within 15 minutes and four dresses I found the one! She was a pleasure to work with, kept me in budget, is an amazing seamstress, and is just the best at what she does! I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews

Store photos

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1456861999093 image

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Judy is a seasoned professional and expert in all things bridal. Her store offers couture dresses at reasonable prices. She has an ever-changing inventory of wedding dresses that will compliment any bride's style. We highly recommended The Bridal Shop to our clients. Keep up the good work Judy and thank you for your exceptional service!

The Bridal Secret excels at making their brides look their best. With the added confidence that "the dress" gives my clients only makes my job easier. Thanks, Bridal Secret. My Girls love you!

This store is a wonderful place to find designer dresses at unbelievable prices. Judy's service is outstanding and the merchandise is in top quality condition. If you are in her area, it is a great place to shop.

After spending over a dozen years in the wedding industry and speaking with countless Brides leading up to their wedding day - I always hear about how fantastic the Bridal Secret is. If i had a dollar for every time a bride told me she found her dream dress at the Bridal Secret, I would be a rich man! make sure you stop in to see if they have the dress of YOUR dreams too! -Andrew Sussman, Managing Director, TSG Weddings (Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment) www.tsgweddings.com

I would reccomend Judy at "The Bridal Secret"! She is a pleasure to work with with her kind and gentle touch!! She is very knowledgable of fasion and new styles. She carries many of the latests popular desingers. Judy is very professional and wonderful to work with. Her selection of gowns is nothing but the best! From the moment you walk into her bridal boutique you will feel the how devoted Judy is to her brides with the one-on -one attention that she gives each and every bride!! I highly reccomend Judy at "The Bridal Secret" for her quality of service and elegant bridal store!

533 Washington Street, Braintree, MA 02184   See On Map