Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

About TC Coastal Events

TC Coastal Events is an Event Planning & Design Company. Since every event is different in it's own unique way I do not have set packages. I can help you with full design and planning or provide limited services based on your needs and wants. I offer Event Planning and Design for all types of events to include Private, Corporate and Wedding Services. Events such as Christmas Dinner Parties, Anniversary Dinners, and Themed Adult and Kids Parties to mention a few. I begin by truly listening to your vision and dreams of what your perfect event would be and incorporate that into the design process. I ensure that your event flows and is executed with style and efficiency. I pride myself on my meticulous planning and passion for perfection!

Follow TC Coastal Events on

img4048edit1
sweet heart table centerpiece

6 Reviews for TC Coastal Events

Lindsay · Married on 10/15/2016

Trish was so great to work with. She made our day completely stress free. She went above and beyond with her assistance decorating our reception space. I cannot reccomend her services enough! Thanks for everything Trish!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Deanna · Married on 04/02/2016

Trish did an amazing job with our wedding! She exceed all of our expectations and more. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it ran so smoothly from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend using Trish and her company. She is very professional and works with you on every little detail to make sure it is exactly what you want. I couldn't have been happier how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Trish was so helpful in the planning of our wedding this past summer. She went out of her way to make sure I liked everything that was going into the planning. I would hire her again absolutely!! She is so nice and very professional!

Sent on 10/26/2015

TC Coastal Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Just Think Cake
    Just Think Cake Wedding Cakes

Trisha and her team are fantastic to work with; attention to detail, professional and organized.

• Destin, 32541 See on map