Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear

Sinking Spring, OH View map

Sweethearts is a full-service bridal shop. We can help your party with every stage of your wedding from Dresses and Tuxedos to alterations and even a dressing service the day of your wedding.

To give each customer the experience they deserve, we always recommend an Appointment. You may browse our inventory at any time, but if the fitting rooms are booked, we will gladly make an appointment for you to return and try on items you are interested in.

For a full list of Designers visit our Website and Pinterest Page

www.Sweetheartsbridalshop.com

Phone: 610-985-0547

Email: Sweetheartsbridal@comcast.net

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Marcy Married on 12/31/2018
    I went to Sweethearts for a dress fitting with my best friend and we had an amazing experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and they had a great selection of dresses. I would highly recommend!
    Alysson Married on 04/28/2018
    This dress shop was amazing to work with! In a time of frustration and confusion Elizabeth helped shape the way to a wonderful day for me and my family. She took the time to constantly keep me in the loop as far as my bridal party (all of the bridesmaids, groomsmen, MOB, MOG, and flower girl got their outfits through her store) and what they needed to do next. My mom got sick last minute and through the process and Elizabeth made sure that my mom was taken care of. I simply can not say enough good things about her store and if I was able to give her and her company 10 stars I would. If you want an easy, simple, and affordable experience call her! Thanks Sweethearts!
    Avery Married on 03/24/2018
    I hope that every bride has as wonderful an experience finding their dream wedding gown as what I did at Sweetheart's Bridal. Elizabeth was INCREDIBLE to work with. She was friendly, beyond professional, took the time to listen to what I was searching for, and also encouraged me to try some gowns a little outside of my "comfort zone"... which is actually how I found my dream dress. Elizabeth was great with communication and was so accommodating for myself and my bridesmaids. Sweetheart's has a large selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and mother-of-the bride dresses... I'm certain everyone can find just what they are looking for at Sweethearts. I would recommend Sweetheart's Bridal to everyone... thank you, thank you, thank you for having such a special part in my wedding day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear 1
Exclusive

Simple Soiree Simple Soiree Wedding Planners

We've had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth from Sweetheart's on several occasions and she's always been a pleasure to deal with. Brides love her because her soothing demeanor puts them at ease while making one of the most important purchases of their lives. Sweetheart's customer service is second to none and highly recommend them to any bride.

Fancy Seats Weddings Fancy Seats Weddings Wedding Rentals

Sweethearts Bridal continues to provide their brides with gorgeous gowns and awesome service. The owner, Elizabeth Kemp is committed to a higher level of care for all of her brides. My daughter's dress came from Sweethearts and it was absolutely beautiful. The details were all taken care of with no worries. Continued success to Sweethearts Bridal and Formalwear.

Ama Photography Ama Photography Wedding Photographers

The best dress shop in Berks County! She will make you feel like you are her only bride. Love the owner and the staff!

Sinking Spring, OH, 19608

Monday 10 to 3 Tuesday Closed Wednesday 10 to 3 and 5 to 8 Thursday 10 to 3 Friday 10 to 3 and 5 to 8 Saturday 10 to 5
Location of (Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding