Louise Christine Bridal Boutique

Dayton, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress and accessories shop in Dayton, Ohio. The business began operations in 2000. At first, they traveled to art shows to sell their designer jewelry. Their business thrived, and it wasn't long before they began selling beautiful wedding dresses as well. Today, the boutique offers a wide range of designer pieces, perfect for your special day. They can't wait to see you in the dress of your dreams.

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique believes that there is no substitute for being yourself. The shop stocks wedding dresses in a wide range of sizes and styles, and their team of experienced and dedicated consultants would be delighted to help you explore your options. As well as wedding gowns, they also offer a variety of lovely accessories, including veils, hair accessories, belts, and jewelry. They invite you to contact them to arrange an appointment.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca R. Getting married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A wonderful wedding dress shopping experience

I would highly recommend Louise Christine for bridal dress shopping. They were respectful of my budget. I went in not knowing what I wanted, but they were able to help me narrow down the perfect dress for me! Their off the rack section is full of beautiful dresses, and I was able to get mine at an amazing price. The staff was receptive and accommodating! Amanda was a great consultant.
    Mariah Getting married on 10/01/2022

The Dress Dream!

Louise Christine Bridal was truly the "fairy godmother" of all bridal boutiques. I had shopped around at several other locations and felt very pressured and rather disconnected from the experience. This all changed at Louise Christine Bridal. Abi and Amanda took the time to sit down and truly listen to my vision. During the process, the ladies gave me their honest feedback and opinion and were dedicated to making suggestions. They even allowed my future sister and law in I to have an appointment together! Abi and Amanda were solely focused on helping me find my dream dress and the mission was accomplished! I am so thrilled to have found the gown of my dreams thanks to the help of Louise Christine. This has by far been one of the best decisions about my wedding and I cannot wait for my future husband to see my dress!
  • Ellen
    Ellen C. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing Customer Service

My experience at Louise Christine was better than I ever could have expected. While I didn't find my dress there (even though they have beautiful gowns!), they still went above and beyond to make my dress shopping experience a truly personalized experience. Abi was extremely accommodating, helpful, a wealth of knowledge and delivered the best customer service! I would highly recommend Louise Christine to anyone searching for a beautiful gown and great experience!
  • illustration stars

50 photos · 11/07/2020

2508 Far Hills Avenue Dayton, OH, 45419
937-751-7689

Open by appointment Tuesday-Saturday
Location of (Louise Christine Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding