2508 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, OH 45419 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Louise Christine Bridal Boutique

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier is a dress and attire shop for couples in the Dayton, Ohio area. This shop carries breathtaking lines of wedding gowns, accessories, and more in their shop. Lisa Lambert, an expert accessory creator, has many of her pieces featured in the shop, but couples can request a custom piece for their own wedding from this designer.

New inventory arrives at this shop seasonally. Couples are invited to walk-in and browse the selection, although appointments are preferred throughout the week. Saturdays are available by appointment only. Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier also features sample shows and trunk sales for couples in the wedding planning process. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown at this shop could take as long as eight months, or it could take fewer than six. Because of the careful customization of many gowns and accessories at this shop, all sales made are final. Not only does the store have bridal gowns and selections available, they also have inventory for mothers of the bride and groom as well as bridesmaids. Their full line of available items includes:

• Bridal belts

Louise Christine bride Dekunte
louise christine bridal boutique 03 51 761767

43 Reviews for Louise Christine Bridal Boutique

Kate D. · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Best bridal store in ohio

I came here with my mother and sister and had the most amazing, special, and truly magical time. My fiance is Air Force so we live here and none of our family are around here, sadly. He flew them up here to surprise me so that we could dress shop here together. The staff are so caring and truly, truly care about finding you your perfect dress. They are patient with you and will do anything to make sure you feel comfortable and confident. Their prices are incredible - they are lower than what other stores price the same dresses. I cannot say enough great things about them! Your bridal experience is not complete until you come here, I 1,000,000% promise you that and promise you will not meet more genuine and honest people anywhere than the staff here at Louise Christine.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

An absolute dream come true!!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Abi at Louise Christine was everything that I needed to feel special as a bride during a global pandemic!! From the moment my loved ones and I walked in the door, she was so invested and so supportive. I sincerely felt like she was equally as excited as we were to find my dream dress! In addition to outstanding customer service, the inventory is absolutely stunning! I fell in love with every single dress that I stepped into.

I was so lucky to get to experience that once-in-a-lifetime moment that every bride dreams of - stepping in front of the mirror in the perfect dress, knowing without a doubt it’s the one that I will wear when I say “I do” to the love of my life. For that, I am forever thankful to Abi and Louise Christine!!

Sent on 10/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 2508 Far Hills Avenue Dayton, Ohio, 45419 See on map
    Location of (Louise Christine Bridal Boutique)