Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier Reviews

31 | Dayton, OH

31 Reviews for Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier

31 Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier Reviews

Kendra · Getting married on 06/27/2019

What dress shopping should be

I went multiple places and this was the only place that made me feel like a true bride. The shop was nearly empty except for me and my family (on a Saturday!) because they really try to make it a personal experience. It’s not like typical retail shops that pack as many people in as possible to make a sales goal. I felt special and listened to. I was REALLY nervous about my body and how I would look in a wedding dress and the girls here made me feel so beautiful. There was also no pressure to make a choice that day and I felt comfortable walking out without a purchase to think about my dress for a few days before coming back. I will not recommend anywhere else to my friends and family except Louise Christine. I also purchased some extra pieces and veil, which factor into my total cost.

Sarah · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I had a wonderful, exciting, and happy experience finding my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses at Louise Christine!

Dee & Maggie · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Thank you Natalie. What a lovely appointment with you all. You made this a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Louise Christine Bridal. You made my daughter look beautiful in everything she tried on! AND she found her dress that day on budget! Again many thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier 1
  • Julia

Julia Benson · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Warm, Welcoming, Worth it!

The ladies at Louise Christine are simply wonderful. I knew I wanted to go there to ATLEAST look for my wedding dress, because a year and a half earlier I was there with my sister when she was dress shopping. It was just me and my sister and they took such good care of her and me, I knew I had to come back when it was my turn! (P.S., my sister got her dress from here too!)

ANYHOO, let me tell you some specifics as to WHY they’re wonderful:

1. The consultant working with you (I had Natalie) will sit down with you and your girls to talk about not only the type of dress you’re looking for, but your budget as well (not everyone does that surprisingly?!)

2. The price tags are on the dresses so you can SEE HOW MUCH A DRESS IS BEFORE TRYING IT ON (this was huge for me, obviously)

3. The consultant (Natalie) was very nice and connected with me as a bride and just someone who wants to look great on her wedding day. She was not intrusive but also not stand-off-ish. The perfect middle! The same with the owner and her daughter, who were also there both times I’ve gone!

4. The atmosphere is so refreshing. Light colors and no loud music. The boutique itself is on the smaller side, with one fitting area, however they are careful to make sure only one party is booked at a time. So it’s quite fun to have a whole room full of dresses to yourself!

I could probably come up with more positives, but you get the idea!

Angela Dermer · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Excellent experience

Abigail was a true pleasure to work with. She was paitent with me and provided great suggestions. The shop is beautiful and everyone who works there is so professional!

Catherine · Married on 10/05/2018

Louise Christine is the best place in a Dayton area to get your bridal gown. Lisa and Abi both go above and beyond to cater to your every need. Their selection of gowns are incredible and the prices are amazing for the experience you receive. I can not say enough great things about Louise Christine!! I would encourage every bride to go to find their gowns and bridesmaids gowns at this location!!

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

They were wonderful. From the beginning of the experience to the end, nothing but professional and attentive. Listened to all comments and was very honest when answering questions or concerns. Such a variety in both prices and styles of dresses.

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

The sample sales at Louise Christine are the place to go! They take SUCH good care of their dresses, and I bought my dress at the sample sale in absolutely pristine condition. They also have an amazing selection of styles and sizes for everyone. My dress was absolutely unique and was something I don't think I could have found anywhere else. The ladies working at Louise Christine are also very warm and welcoming and a pleasure to work with.

Grace · Married on 05/26/2018

I felt so valued and appreciated at Louise Christine! Abi and team listened to all of my hopes and concerns, and worked hard to find me the right dress for my special day. They were so amazing throughout the whole process, and were extremely flexible in fitting me in for appointments. I couldn't be happier that I found my dress at Louise Christine, and I recommend that you look their for yours, too!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough FABULOUS things about Louise Christine Bridal!! It was the perfect boutique to find my perfect dress! Abi made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked in with my family and maid of honor. I made an appointment to ensure we had enough time to browse and try on the beautiful gowns. Abi never once made me feel rushed despite wanting to try on many different styles. We were greeted with a personalized sign and allowed to walk around to look at dresses on our own before beginning the appointment. Abi has so much knowledge & expertise about wedding gowns and the whole bridal process. I felt comfortable and more like a bride than any other time since getting engaged. She knew which accessories to pair with my favorite gowns to make the decision easier! We even finished off the "say YES to the dress" moment with a champagne toast!! If you do not visit Louise Christine when you are shopping for a bridal gown, you are doing yourself a disservice as a bride. They are amazing!! :) I can't wait to go back when I get to pick up my gown!

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

These ladies were absolutely amazing. They made me feel beautiful and were wonderful every step of the way. I was "that bride" would couldn't decide between two dresses. They were so sweet about letting me come in at least five times to try on the dress and make sure I made the right choice. They understand that picking your wedding dress is very important! An amazing place to pick out the most beautiful dress you will ever wear! :)

EV · Married on 08/05/2017

Louise Christine is a great place to go if you're looking for fabulous customer service AND a great selection of beautiful dresses! Abi and Lisa are both so helpful and have such a great eye when it comes to dresses and accessories. They went ABOVE and BEYOND for me, making me feel like a bride, while never once making me feel pressured to buy from them. A great bridal boutique! Would highly recommend!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Zero regrets

We have shopped at their store twice now, for my wedding and my sister’s, and we cannot rave about our experience enough!! Everyone in the store is so helpful and very sweet. We did not feel rushed or pressured in any way to make a decision. We especially loved the small and intimate atmosphere that they created by having just ourselves and our mother in the store to shop. We always recommend them to anyone who mentions that they are looking for a wedding dress!

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

This is the BEST boutique a bride could go to pick out a wedding dress!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at Louise Christine. They were wonderful to work with. I could not get over how beautiful all the dresses were and how many different style options they have available. The price was also incredibly reasonable and the dresses were such high quality! The best part about this place is the atmosphere though! It took me hours and multiple appointments to pick out my dress and my bridesmaid dresses, but I never felt rushed or pressured to pick something. I was treated like family and every time I go back to the shop I am greeted with a hug and very warm welcome. This shop made picking out my wedding dress an amazing experience and was one of the highlights of planning our wedding!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

Lisa and Abi are the best! Louise Christine is a remarkable bridal shop with beautiful, traditional dresses to fit everybody's tastes. Each time I've been in the shop (once to just see it, second to look for bridesmaid dresses with my mom, sister, 5 bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece, and third to get my own dress) they have been welcoming, warm, and accomodating. They don't pressure you and have such knowledge of dresses. They make the experience personal and you leave happy. So glad I found my dress at Louise Christine!

• User6905841 · 1+ year ago

I worked with Abi when I had my appointment and the experience I had was amazing! Even though I didn't end up buying my dress here, the boutique was amazing, Abi was so excited about her job, and she was so helpful! When I started to get confused about what kind of dress I wanted, she told me it was totally fine to step back and think about it and she didn't try to pressure me into anything. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

Love love love this boutique! The ladies of Louise Christine are amazing. Not only did Abi pick out the perfect wedding dress for me, but they also outfitted all of my bridesmaids! I visited several other shops before buying my dress at Louise Christine and none of them compare! They went above and beyond to help make my wedding day great, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm only sad that they don't sell normal woman's clothing because I would buy my whole wardrobe from them!

Lyndsey · Married on 04/07/2017

I highly recommend Louise Christine! I didn't get my wedding dress here but I did get my jewelry (headband and bracelet), and it was all so perfect! I loved, loved how they both turned out! And I cannot say enough about the staff here - these literally might be the NICEST, most wonderfully helpful women in the bridal industry. Go check it out!

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2016

I'm so so happy that I got my dress at Louise Christine! My mom and I both agreed that our experience there was unlike any other place we had gone to and that made a huge difference when buying my dress. This mother-daughter duo are genuine about their jobs and even more so about listening to you and what you are looking for that is the right fit for you. Can't say enough thanks to this wonderful place!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

Abi & Lisa's shop in Oakwood is full of gorgeously curated gowns. If you want to feel special, go here. If you want to find "the one," go here. I told them what I was looking for and they pulled whatever I asked. I also fell in love with a gorgeous veil while there & they were kind enough to let me know there would be a sale happening and to alert me as to when that was so I could take advantage. Seriously, the best place to look for a gown in all of Dayton, Ohio (maybe Cincinnati too!)

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

I had the most fantastic experience trying dresses on at Louise Christine with my mom.

My mom called them the day before to see if they could squeeze me in and they were more than happy to do so. When we arrived we felt immediately at home. The shop is stunning, dresses are varied in style and beautiful (with fantastic price points), but what blew me the most away was the service.

We have been to a LOT of high end bridal stores and Louise Christine was by far the best. They were helpful, professional, positive and so kind, while NEVER being pushy. They truly want you to find your perfect dress...even if that means buying it elsewhere and coming back to Louise Christine for all of the beautiful accessories (trust me, there are many!)

Thank you so much Louise Christine for such a wonderful experience, Oakwood is so pleased to have you!

Bekah · Married on 07/30/2016

Can I give Louise Christine 10 out of 5 stars please?! They were remarkable!! Lisa and Abi are two of the sweetest people and I am so happy with my entire experience there! I had pretty difficult experiences with a couple other boutiques especially when these other places wouldn't tell me a price of the dress until I tried it on. Louise Christine was completely different!! Lisa was very careful to tell me the price of the dress before I tried it on ESPECIALLY if it was above my budget. Lisa and Abi have been so flexible with me and let me come back into the store a couple times to see my dress. They not only care about my dress buying experience, but me as a person and my whole wedding experience! They carry a diverse selection of dresses and they are not your typical "cookie cutter dresses" as I call them. They also have beautiful bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride/Groom dresses. Their accessories and veils are gorgeous and AFFORDABLE! I would recommend Lisa and Abi to anyone and everyone!

Loved the shop when I first entered. It is elegant and the staff are very professional and care about every detail that we were concerned about. We found the most amazing dress in the budget that was needed with no sales pressure. This is the place where you will find the dress of your dreams

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Abi and Lisa are awesome! They both have made me feel special since day one, I went in the store today to pick up an item and still had the amazing customer service I had since the beginning! I would recommend this store to ANYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work and time!