25 Reviews for Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier

Mother of Groom (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Sample Sales (1)
25 Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier Reviews

Thank you Natalie. What a lovely appointment with you all. You made this a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Louise Christine Bridal. You made my daughter look beautiful in everything she tried on! AND she found her dress that day on budget! Again many thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

Photo for Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier Review - She said YES!
Profile Picture Dee & Maggie, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Louise Christine is the best place in a Dayton area to get your bridal gown. Lisa and Abi both go above and beyond to cater to your every need. Their selection of gowns are incredible and the prices are amazing for the experience you receive. I can not say enough great things about Louise Christine!! I would encourage every bride to go to find their gowns and bridesmaids gowns at this location!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were wonderful. From the beginning of the experience to the end, nothing but professional and attentive. Listened to all comments and was very honest when answering questions or concerns. Such a variety in both prices and styles of dresses.

Profile Picture Melissa , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Sample Sales, Bride

I felt so valued and appreciated at Louise Christine! Abi and team listened to all of my hopes and concerns, and worked hard to find me the right dress for my special day. They were so amazing throughout the whole process, and were extremely flexible in fitting me in for appointments. I couldn't be happier that I found my dress at Louise Christine, and I recommend that you look their for yours, too!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough FABULOUS things about Louise Christine Bridal!! It was the perfect boutique to find my perfect dress! Abi made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked in with my family and maid of honor. I made an appointment to ensure we had enough time to browse and try on the beautiful gowns. Abi never once made me feel rushed despite wanting to try on many different styles. We were greeted with a personalized sign and allowed to walk around to look at dresses on our own before beginning the appointment. Abi has so much knowledge & expertise about wedding gowns and the whole bridal process. I felt comfortable and more like a bride than any other time since getting engaged. She knew which accessories to pair with my favorite gowns to make the decision easier! We even finished off the "say YES to the dress" moment with a champagne toast!! If you do not visit Louise Christine when you are shopping for a bridal gown, you are doing yourself a disservice as a bride. They are amazing!! :) I can't wait to go back when I get to pick up my gown!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These ladies were absolutely amazing. They made me feel beautiful and were wonderful every step of the way. I was "that bride" would couldn't decide between two dresses. They were so sweet about letting me come in at least five times to try on the dress and make sure I made the right choice. They understand that picking your wedding dress is very important! An amazing place to pick out the most beautiful dress you will ever wear! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Louise Christine is a great place to go if you're looking for fabulous customer service AND a great selection of beautiful dresses! Abi and Lisa are both so helpful and have such a great eye when it comes to dresses and accessories. They went ABOVE and BEYOND for me, making me feel like a bride, while never once making me feel pressured to buy from them. A great bridal boutique! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture EV, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

This is the BEST boutique a bride could go to pick out a wedding dress!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at Louise Christine. They were wonderful to work with. I could not get over how beautiful all the dresses were and how many different style options they have available. The price was also incredibly reasonable and the dresses were such high quality! The best part about this place is the atmosphere though! It took me hours and multiple appointments to pick out my dress and my bridesmaid dresses, but I never felt rushed or pressured to pick something. I was treated like family and every time I go back to the shop I am greeted with a hug and very warm welcome. This shop made picking out my wedding dress an amazing experience and was one of the highlights of planning our wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Lisa and Abi are the best! Louise Christine is a remarkable bridal shop with beautiful, traditional dresses to fit everybody's tastes. Each time I've been in the shop (once to just see it, second to look for bridesmaid dresses with my mom, sister, 5 bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece, and third to get my own dress) they have been welcoming, warm, and accomodating. They don't pressure you and have such knowledge of dresses. They make the experience personal and you leave happy. So glad I found my dress at Louise Christine!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I worked with Abi when I had my appointment and the experience I had was amazing! Even though I didn't end up buying my dress here, the boutique was amazing, Abi was so excited about her job, and she was so helpful! When I started to get confused about what kind of dress I wanted, she told me it was totally fine to step back and think about it and she didn't try to pressure me into anything. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!

Profile Picture User6905841, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Love love love this boutique! The ladies of Louise Christine are amazing. Not only did Abi pick out the perfect wedding dress for me, but they also outfitted all of my bridesmaids! I visited several other shops before buying my dress at Louise Christine and none of them compare! They went above and beyond to help make my wedding day great, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm only sad that they don't sell normal woman's clothing because I would buy my whole wardrobe from them!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Louise Christine! I didn't get my wedding dress here but I did get my jewelry (headband and bracelet), and it was all so perfect! I loved, loved how they both turned out! And I cannot say enough about the staff here - these literally might be the NICEST, most wonderfully helpful women in the bridal industry. Go check it out!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry

I'm so so happy that I got my dress at Louise Christine! My mom and I both agreed that our experience there was unlike any other place we had gone to and that made a huge difference when buying my dress. This mother-daughter duo are genuine about their jobs and even more so about listening to you and what you are looking for that is the right fit for you. Can't say enough thanks to this wonderful place!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Abi & Lisa's shop in Oakwood is full of gorgeously curated gowns. If you want to feel special, go here. If you want to find "the one," go here. I told them what I was looking for and they pulled whatever I asked. I also fell in love with a gorgeous veil while there & they were kind enough to let me know there would be a sale happening and to alert me as to when that was so I could take advantage. Seriously, the best place to look for a gown in all of Dayton, Ohio (maybe Cincinnati too!)

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I had the most fantastic experience trying dresses on at Louise Christine with my mom.

My mom called them the day before to see if they could squeeze me in and they were more than happy to do so. When we arrived we felt immediately at home. The shop is stunning, dresses are varied in style and beautiful (with fantastic price points), but what blew me the most away was the service.

We have been to a LOT of high end bridal stores and Louise Christine was by far the best. They were helpful, professional, positive and so kind, while NEVER being pushy. They truly want you to find your perfect dress...even if that means buying it elsewhere and coming back to Louise Christine for all of the beautiful accessories (trust me, there are many!)

Thank you so much Louise Christine for such a wonderful experience, Oakwood is so pleased to have you!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Can I give Louise Christine 10 out of 5 stars please?! They were remarkable!! Lisa and Abi are two of the sweetest people and I am so happy with my entire experience there! I had pretty difficult experiences with a couple other boutiques especially when these other places wouldn't tell me a price of the dress until I tried it on. Louise Christine was completely different!! Lisa was very careful to tell me the price of the dress before I tried it on ESPECIALLY if it was above my budget. Lisa and Abi have been so flexible with me and let me come back into the store a couple times to see my dress. They not only care about my dress buying experience, but me as a person and my whole wedding experience! They carry a diverse selection of dresses and they are not your typical "cookie cutter dresses" as I call them. They also have beautiful bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride/Groom dresses. Their accessories and veils are gorgeous and AFFORDABLE! I would recommend Lisa and Abi to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Bekah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Loved the shop when I first entered. It is elegant and the staff are very professional and care about every detail that we were concerned about. We found the most amazing dress in the budget that was needed with no sales pressure. This is the place where you will find the dress of your dreams

Profile Picture User5563732, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Abi and Lisa are awesome! They both have made me feel special since day one, I went in the store today to pick up an item and still had the amazing customer service I had since the beginning! I would recommend this store to ANYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work and time!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Abi and Lisa were AMAZING to work with! From the moment I walked into the store I felt special. They could not have been more friendly and considerate of me and my friends, mother and grandmother who came along. They made the dress shopping experience one I will remember for the rest of my life! They didn't feel like sales associates; they felt like two additional girlfriends in the store. Not to mention that every dress in the boutique is gorgeous and the jewelry Lisa hand makes is stunning. THANK YOU for a wonderful experience and an even more fabulous dress! I would have rated them 6 stars in all categories if I could!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

As soon as I walked through the doors at Louise Christine I knew I was going to find my dress! Abi and Lisa were so amazing when helping trying to find the dress for the big day! They were so welcoming and excited to help me and really made me feel more excited than I already was! I had started looking for dresses in the Bridal District of Cincinnati and while they had options to choose from it came no where near the kind of attention and personalization I had while shopping at Louise Christine with Abi and Lisa. They also fell within my budget and had many gorgeous options to choose from! They also have beautiful accessories that are also much more affordable than what I had looked at in the bridal district and some are even designed in house. I was also very happy that their location is right in my neighborhood and I was able to support a local business. My family and some of my bridal party came with me to look at the dress I have chosen and each time they are so welcoming and excited to be apart of the planning of the big day! They also have a variety of bridesmaids and special occasion dresses as well which is great because I hope I have another reason to shop with them again!

Profile Picture kara, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This mother and daughter duo is awesome!! Very professional and very personable. While it is a family business, it's not ran like a amateur mom & pop establishment. The boutique is beautiful. Great lighting, furniture and overall layout of the store. I didn't anticipate selecting the first dress I put on but it was a hit! I'm so glad I'm doing business with them. I ordered my dress back in October and I can't wait to meet up with these ladies again in March.

Profile Picture Sheri, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing boutique, outfitted with the most engaging designers/stylists a bride could ever hope for. They made expert recommendations based on learning my style to perfectly complete my bridal look. They truely made it feel like a 'red carpet' event, best day ever!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Louise Christine twice in the search for my dress. I didn't know what I wanted initially but they were SO helpful and I didn't feel pressured when I couldn't decide. Fast forward a couple months-I found my dress alone, near closing time, the owner stayed late while I called my mother and sister to have them come to see it before I purchased it. Would recommend to any bride to be.

Photo for Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier Review
Photo for Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier Review
Profile Picture Oliver , 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Make an an appointment and you will NOT be disappointed. I walked in and they had my name written on the board. Abi sat down with me and asked me questions about what I liked. She made me feel welcomed and not at all stressed about having my 7 year old nephew and my 1 year old niece with me. Abi had me walk around the store to see what I liked and she would pull some that she had in mind. We both ended up at the same dress, which happens to be the one I bought. Abi helped me try on my dress, got me water, offered to have me walk around the whole store like I owned it just so I could see how I like the dress in different lights. Even after I bought the dress Abi stayed in touch. She is always friendly when I call to ask questions and makes me fee valued and special. I highly recommend this boutique to any woman looking for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/29/16, 1 Review