Emmy's Bridal

Minster, OH View map

Emmy's Bridal for Everything Bridal! Emmy’s specializes in a mix of bridal gowns unique to the region by popular designers such as Allure, Allure Romance, Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, Justin Alexander and Sincerity. Extensive dress collections for Bridesmaids, Mothers and Flower Girls, and accessories of all types make it possible to outfit your entire wedding party in one convenient location. Prom dresses are available seasonally! Our professional in house alteration department will custom fit your purchase at reasonable rates. Pressing and storage before your event are always no charge. Enjoy “one stop shopping" and SAVE! If the Bride and Bridesmaids gowns are purchased with us everyone in the bridal party receives a 10% dress discount, including mothers and flower girls. Make the Drive to Emmy's Bridal in Minster, OH soon! It's worth the trip!

4.3
    4.2 out of 5 rating

• MaryKay
    Marykay Married on 07/24/2020

Beautiful dress, great staff

Was able to find the perfect dress off the rack! Staff was super friendly and alterations were great!
    Shelby Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emmy's was so helpful in helping me find the perfect dress. When I had a melt down and i thought i needed a different dress they got me in right away and helped me realize my original dress was perfect. My dress came in very quickly, as did my bridesmaids.
    Kelli Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emmy's carries a variety of designers and sizes! The sizing thing was important to me so I could be confident that I would fit in the dress I was ordering. They're not a large bridal store, but they have enough variety to give everyone what they are looking for. They might not have a dozen dresses in your style, but all it takes is one. Their alterations were also very reasonable and well-done.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

336 N. Main St. Minster, 45865
4196287555
Location of (Emmy's Bridal)
Lima, 45801

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding