Montgomery Bridal

Cincinnati, OH View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Montgomery, Ohio, Montgomery Bridal is an upscale wedding boutique. Owners Amanda and Martha welcome to-be-weds to their stylish store, which is situated in a beautiful landmark building in the heart of Montgomery’s heritage district. Their stunning collection has been carefully curated to appeal to every style, from classic and romantic to modern and glamorous designs.

Montgomery Bridal is a one-stop shop for all your needs. You can explore accessories such as veils, belts, jewelry, and hairpieces to complement your wedding aesthetic. Amanda and Martha have garnered over 15 years of experience in the fashion industry and delight in helping clients find the perfect dress. You can arrange a private experience at the luxurious store where you will be the focus. Experiences range from no charge to a small charge with goodies and gifts.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
Partial Sale

Jordan L. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Amazing Experience

Amanda and Marsha were wonderful to work with. They made the experience so personal and fun from the reserved parking spot to putting my hair in an updo so I could try on a veil. Thank you for helping me find my dress!
    Amanda P. Getting married on 05/20/2023

A new precious core memory for me!

I had SUCH an amazing experience at Montgomery Bridal. There were three wonderful women working during my appointment and they were all outstanding. They not only made me feel super special and comfortable, but they made sure to make my loved ones I brought with me feel special too! My bridal consultant had the cutest personality, and provided amazing customer service! I said YES to the dress here, and I am obsessed with it! I can’t wait to wear it on my big day, and I’m so thankful to this bridal shop for providing me with such a wonderful experience!! I couldn’t have been happier with my experience here, not to mention the shop itself is absolutely adorable - very aesthetic and welcoming! Great selection of gowns & designers too!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Getting married on 10/23/2022

such a wonderful time

Montgomery Bridal is the place to go. Amanda was so kind / patient / helpful / encouraging. She helped me find the perfect dress for me (and my budget)!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Amanda Kitcho
Amanda Kitcho
Owner

There is a moment for every bride during their dress apointment where they stand in front of the mirror and looking back at them is the bride that they had pictured when they were a little girl. For me, that moment when I know that the Bride has all the feelings over this dress is the greatest moment. I love to take my Brides through the emotional journey of "finding the one".

That moment is why I wanted to create a space that celebrated the experience of finding the one. At Montgomery Bridal we will take you through this emotional journey during an experience you will never forget.

Let us create the experience, you create the memories, together we find "the one".

Martha Gardin
Martha Gardin
Owner

With over 30 years working with brides, Martha looks forward to every time see gets to ask if "this is the one"

9412 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH, 45242
5138521980
513-239-7447

Sunday - Tuesday 11-5 Wednesday - Thursday 11-7 Friday - Saturday 9-5:30
Location of (Montgomery Bridal)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding