Play2Pro Photography

Union, KY View map Visit website
1 review
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Play2Pro Photography is a wedding photographer and travel agent operating in Union, Kentucky. Taylod is an experienced photographer who has traveled near and far to highlight joyous and candid moments between every happy couple. Today, Taylor is excited to provide you and your sweetheart with several tailored photography sessions for your next great adventure.

Play2Pro Photography specializes in a range of photographic techniques, including natural and vintage. They are available to travel to multiple locations for your boudoir, engagement, trash-the-dress, and wedding portrait. With every professional photoshoot, Taylor Proheartdth offers additional hours, so you can relax and enjoy every service. By the end of your session, images will be made available in albums, digital files, and prints for you and your partner to adore forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Destenie Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing, highly recommend

Play2Pro Photography did an amazing job! The photos say it all! Highly recommend! Taylor is so calm and professional.

Deals

Play2Pro Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Taylor Proheartdth
Taylor Proheartdth
lead photographer/owner

After spending three years on Oahu I moved back to the Northern Kentucky area with my husband to start out family near our loved ones. My editing style stems very much from my time there with deep greens and earthy tones with natural light always being my go to lighting source. I am also a travel agent specializing in destination weddings and elopements to help you from everyhting to room, air travel, to ceremony spots. I offer special packages where I am also your tour guide on Oahu! Shoot me a message to customize your package!

Union, KY, 41091
Location of (Play2Pro Photography)
Lynchburg, OH, 45142

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding