Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bellissima Veils & Headpieces

Each bride is my inspiration! I create a vision and sketch ideas based on your gown selection, personality, and tone of the wedding.   I truly enjoy working one on one with a bride and creating the perfect pieces to radiate her style and personality. Whether a bride chooses a romantic, vintage, opulent, or contemporary style gown, it allows for a lot of creativity in designing the perfect headpiece and veil.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Appts. Only (2)
Customization (2)
Hair Accessories (2)
Veils (1)

Amy is amazingly talented and an absolute must. My veil and two hair combs (see photos) and hair fancy (worn at the rehearsal) were completely custom and one of a kind—designed to match my dresses and look for each event. Amy could easily work as a top bridal stylist. She instinctively knows what pieces and styles can best compliment your face shape, dress choice, and hair style. Additionally, by shopping at Bellisima, I received one-of-a kind pieces at a fraction of the cost than if I had purchased stock pieces at a wedding dress store. I had budgeted 5-6 times more than Amy charged for my veil alone—her pricing is literally unbeatable. Bellisima is just the best!!

Photo of Bellissima Veils & Headpieces in West Chester, OH - Photo Credits: Monika Gauthier Photography
Profile Picture Christine, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Hair Accessories, Veils

I originally met Amy when I purchased my headpiece from her about 2-3 months ago but it wasn't until recently that I realized Amy is truly a master at her craft. I rarely post reviews but felt I had to post a review in order to thank her for her handiwork. I purchased a dress with a plunging neckline for my wedding but wanted a modesty panel to be added with embroidery that matched my dress. Since my dress had pearl, gold and silver embellishments I knew this would be a hard task but Amy was able to hand create a panel with the same embellishments in the EXACT same pattern. The relief I felt when I saw her work nearly brought me to tears as I had almost given up hope that I would find something to appropriately cover me and match my dress. In addition to her pure talent she did it all within 2 days and charged me an incredibly reasonable rate that I felt was not worthy of her work. I will be forever grateful to her and feel she saved my wedding dress.

Profile Picture Lan-Anh, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Bride

What a great job done on my custom hair pieces. This place will help you find just the right head piece to go with your gown, she even added extra beads to make it go with my dress... Great job the finished product was amazing.

Profile Picture User5126890, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews