Bellissima Veils & Headpieces Reviews

8 | West Chester, OH

8 Reviews for Bellissima Veils & Headpieces

8 Bellissima Veils & Headpieces Reviews

Christine · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy is amazingly talented and an absolute must. My veil and two hair combs (see photos) and hair fancy (worn at the rehearsal) were completely custom and one of a kind—designed to match my dresses and look for each event. Amy could easily work as a top bridal stylist. She instinctively knows what pieces and styles can best compliment your face shape, dress choice, and hair style. Additionally, by shopping at Bellisima, I received one-of-a kind pieces at a fraction of the cost than if I had purchased stock pieces at a wedding dress store. I had budgeted 5-6 times more than Amy charged for my veil alone—her pricing is literally unbeatable. Bellisima is just the best!!

Bellissima Veils & Headpieces 1

Lan-Anh · Married on 09/08/2017

I originally met Amy when I purchased my headpiece from her about 2-3 months ago but it wasn't until recently that I realized Amy is truly a master at her craft. I rarely post reviews but felt I had to post a review in order to thank her for her handiwork. I purchased a dress with a plunging neckline for my wedding but wanted a modesty panel to be added with embroidery that matched my dress. Since my dress had pearl, gold and silver embellishments I knew this would be a hard task but Amy was able to hand create a panel with the same embellishments in the EXACT same pattern. The relief I felt when I saw her work nearly brought me to tears as I had almost given up hope that I would find something to appropriately cover me and match my dress. In addition to her pure talent she did it all within 2 days and charged me an incredibly reasonable rate that I felt was not worthy of her work. I will be forever grateful to her and feel she saved my wedding dress.

• I

Irene · Married on 05/09/2015

Amy was wonderful! The veils, headpieces, jewelry, and more were so tastesefully beautiful that it was difficult to choose just one! Wish I had another daughter getting married so I could patronize this elegant boutique! I even found a gorgeous rhinestone headband for me! Before you go anywhere else make it easy on yourself and call Amy for an appointment.

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Amy at Bellissima provided amazing work and service. She met with my mom and I multiple times and created the most beautiful, custom accessories. I'm absolutely in love with my veil and have received so many compliments from friends. If I have a daughter, I hope she wears it one day! The bridesmaids LOVED the necklaces that Amy made, and my mom loved the necklace and bracelet that she created for her. Everything looked beautiful! Ontop of the customized service, Amy's prices are very fair and reasonable.

jo · Married on 10/05/2013

I wish I could include a picture because the veil Amy made was really just that fantastic. Perfectly matched to the champagne color of my daughter's dress, a gorgeous 10 ft. long, trimmed in imported lace. Also purchased diamond drop earrings and a beautiful hairpiece to wear after the service. Amy is wonderful to work with (even did a hair mock up to see how the veil would look!), and so fairly priced. Don't buy your veil at the bridal salon....you'll pay less, and get a unique and beautiful piece at Bellissima. Highly recommend her!!!

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2013

Less than 4 months before my wedding, I was having second thoughts about the veil I planned to wear. I was referred to Amy, the owner of Bellissima Veils & Headpieces, by 2 people in same day so I figured it must be a sign. Amy did not disappoint! She created the most stunning, one of a kind veil from a picture I saw in a British magazine. During our first appointment I expected to simply pick out a veil from many of the beautiful pieces she had in her shop; I did not expect that something so specific could be made in such a short amount of time! When I showed Amy the picture from the magazine, she was completely willing to make it and she was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the process! Thank you Amy for your kindness and willingness to make my dream veil. It turned out better than I could have ever expected. You are extremely talented and I am lucky to have one of your pieces!!

Stacey · Married on 10/25/2013

Amy was an absolute delight and is so incredibly talented. My flower for my hair and matching sash were the most beautiful things I have ever worn. They were made to match my dress and I'm so sad that I could only wear them for one day. I cannot thank her enough or praise her name enough. She is beyond talented at what she does.

- Stacey Jones (Runion)

What a great job done on my custom hair pieces. This place will help you find just the right head piece to go with your gown, she even added extra beads to make it go with my dress... Great job the finished product was amazing.