334 West Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Carrie Karibo Bridal Boutique

At Carrie Karibo Boutique, we provide a fresh alternative to the usual bridal experience. Set in a fun and intimate boutique atmosphere, we offer personalized service with a unique selection of modern, stylish dresses and accessories. Come visit us in the heart of Cincinnati's Bridal District.

• Woman-owned
Follow Carrie Karibo Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bridal and Formal
carriekaribou0479 51 318838 161006042547891

77 Reviews for Carrie Karibo Bridal Boutique

Elle L. · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Carrie Karibo Bridal is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We ended up at Carrie Karibo Bridal by chance and I am SO incredibly thankful we did. We originally had an appointment at another boutique but ended up giving it away due to the crowded and chaotic environment. Initially I was a little disappointed as I knew it would be hard to find availability as a walk-in on a busy Saturday (plus we had four adults and a baby in our group) but when we stopped in to Carrie Karibo Bridal, Carrie (the owner) did not even blink an eye and said ‘Of course we can take you!’. The boutique itself was stunning with a beautiful section for bridesmaids dresses in the front and then a private oasis for wedding dresses in the back. The oversized dressing rooms were perfect for me and my guests to relax and truly enjoy the experience. Sherry, my consultant, was wonderful. She explained all the different styles and showed me where they were located in the boutique (which was super helpful as it can be overwhelming to sift through hundreds of dresses!). Additionally, she made sure to point out specific designers that were within my price range. During the appointment, Carrie would occasionally pop in to see how things were going and even sat down to play with the baby - how SWEET is that?! The whole experience was absolutely magical - topped off by finding my dream dress and celebrating with champagne. I cannot thank Carrie, Sherry, and the staff at Carrie Karibo Bridal enough for making my day beyond perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sarah H. · Married on 02/08/2020

Most beautiful dresses!

I had multiple appointments set up in the area and this was our second stop, we ended up canceling the others! I knew I wanted to go to Carrie Karibo because of some of the designers they have. Their dresses are so beautiful! The staff is so kind, they were patient and helpful. They didn’t rush us at all, we had the best time and they did a champagne toast when we said yes to the dress! The only issue I had was that I didn’t get their email when my dress came in, only until I called to follow up did I know it was ready for pick up. I wish they would just call when the dress is in rather than relying on the email system. Other than that, not a single issue, my dress was perfect and I would definitely give them my business again if I had to do it all over! Ended up getting accessories here as well! Highly recommend going here to find your dream dress! They also gave me a recommendation for alterations and she was fantastic!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Carrie Karibo Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Sarah, thank you for your kind review! I am so happy you had a great experience and appreciate you sharing it. We email everyone when their merchandise arrives because it is full of information and next steps. However, we have gotten more feedback that some of our email was going to spam. Therefore, we implemented Google text and now also follow up with a text. Thank you for the feedback and please send us photos - we would love to see the final result! XOX, Carrie

Carrie Karibo Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Siri Boutique
    Siri Boutique Wedding Dresses

Siri is pleased to have their Mothers dresses showcased at Carrie Karibo for several years. Their selection of Siri dresses and attention to detail gives their customers the best service.

• Elegant Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

Alway recommend Carrie Karibo. Clients are always happy with her product and service.

• Alterations by Toni Wedding Dresses

Carrie Karibo Boutique has beautiful, well made wedding and formal gowns! A real pleasure to work on!!

• 334 West Benson Street Cincinnati, OH, 45215 See on map
    513-717-7052 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carrie Karibo Bridal Boutique)