Elegant Events by Elisa

Fort Thomas, KY View map
$5,495 Package Price

$5,495 Package Price

Elisa loves anything weddings, learning (traveling near and far to learn as much as she can) as well as teaching others. She has had to privilege to speak many times, both locally and at a national level on behalf on the industry she loves.

Elisa MacKenzie, MBC ™, a professional wedding planner, has been planning both social and corporate events for many years. These events range from intimate formal teas to large galas and corporate award ceremonies to company picnics. Her favorite events though, have always been weddings. She launched her own company in 1996 specializing in just that, and is now experiencing the joy of running her “own business in the business she loves”.

MacKenzie is an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and the recent Kentucky State Coordinator for the Association. She is also a Past President of the Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the International Special Event Society (ISES) and a Past Regional Vice President for the ISES Midwest. She earned her distinction of accredited bridal consultant from the ABC in 2005 and master bridal consultant in 2008. She earned her certified special event professional status through ISES in 2003. The highlight of her career came in 2006, when she received the Association’s highest horror, The Miss Dorothy Heart award and in 2013 she was honored with the Ohio ISES WOW award.

Elisa beleive passion and creditials are the key to successful event planning and she and her team have both!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

4,695.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

12,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Molly Married on 01/19/2019

Best wedding planner there is

Elisa could not be more amazing at what she does! We didn't think we needed a wedding planner, but could not be more thankful now that we decided to use her. She treated us more like friends than clients and made the entire planning process so fun and easy. We had zero worries the entire wedding weekend because we knew Elisa and her team were on top of every aspect and taking care of any issues. We have so many great memories from our wedding thanks to Elisa :)
    Kelsey Married on 01/13/2018
    Elegant Events by Elisa is AMAZING. Every aspect of my big day was only possible because of Elisa and her PHENOMENAL team. From design, vendor suggestions, set up, wrangling my motley crew of a family/ friends, and even wrap up was flawless. I honestly felt as though I was Elisa's only bride, she answered my every question morning, noon, and night. My in-laws were skeptical about "wasting money" on a planner - but Elegant Events ended up blowing them away as well, the only thing they had to worry about was showing up and having fun! From her vision, to her relationships with every vendor, to her work ethic and overall demeanor, Elisa IS THE BEST. When my sister got engaged this summer, Elegant Events was the first vendor she booked! Elisa and her team are now family, we'll never do an event without her!!
    Georgette Married on 07/04/2015
    Elisa was amazing. I hired her for my brother and my new sister in laws wedding as my gift to them. She gave us feedback on all aspects of wedding planning and vendors and our go to person for conflicts=) being Middle eastern the families are very big with big opinions and lots of traditions are part of the wedding and Elisa was able to be the negotiator between the 2 families and make sure everyone was happy and on same page. We don't know what we would have done without her. She is a blessing. I will definitely hire her again when its my special day=)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Jonathan Gibson Photography Jonathan Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend working with Elisa ~ she's calm, organized and a pro at her craft!

Prime Time Party Rental Prime Time Party Rental Wedding Rentals

Elisa is always an absolute delight to work with! Always very charming, professional and easy to work with...she makes event planning easy!

PhotoInk PhotoInk Wedding Photographers

Best in the Biz!

16 North Ft. Thomas Ave. Fort Thomas, 41075

by appt only
Location of (Elegant Events by Elisa)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding