Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ford-Ellington

Our stunning wedding design will capture your unique personality, creating breathtaking impressions as unforgettable as your wedding itself. Recommended by the finest professionals as “Cincinnati’s Premiere Wedding Design Company”, our impeccable service and awareness of every aspect of your wedding will surpass your every expectation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Corsages (2)
Boutonnieres (1)
Flower Petals (1)

I was looking for a florist for both of my daughter’s wedding seven months apart. They are twins but are also individuals with different tastes. The immediate reaction of my one daughter was “ he listened to me”. The first daughter’s wedding was fabulous! When it came to the second wedding, my daughter said Kevin was the smartest/best vendor selection we made. The flowers were gorgeous but Kevin goes beyond just providing flowers - he designs the entire wedding experience from flowers to linens to lighting. At the final tie down meeting, my daughter’s point of view was “whatever Kevin wants”. We were not disappointed. He went above and beyond for the “ice cream” experience (no wedding cake). The churches at both weddings were gorgeous and some of the flowers were repurposed at the reception. Both girls were so pleased with the entire experience with Kevin. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a true outstanding experience.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

If there is one choice I would make over and over again for my wedding (besides my husband, obviously) it would be to use Ford-Ellington. When it came to picking a florist, Kevin was the only vendor who listened to what I was hoping for and made it a reality. He designed the most beautiful and elegant arrangements I have ever seen, including an amazing centerpiece for my ice cream table (in lieu of wedding cake). Kevin also handled our lighting, linen, and chair rentals. He truly crafted a masterpiece that extended beyond the flowers. Even the staff of our reception venue said, “Whoa!” when they saw the evening’s set up. That’s impressive considering how many weddings they must witness! Hire Ford-Ellington! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Amazing service and creativity - Pricey but WELL WORTH it. Gave us exaclty what we wanted and helped me with my indecisveness!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1456763851009 cincinnati wedding florist cincinnati wedding desi
220x220 sq 1456764014497 kortnee kate 4
220x220 sq 1456764014406 0576

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Kevin& Laura do a superb job every time!

Kevin Ford creates stunning floral creations. He is original, professional, and many of his designs have been featured in many wedding publications. He personally oversees every design and works closely with the client. You can expect great service to go along with the jaw-dropping floral arrangements. More than his work, Kevin is just a great human being who is passionate about his work. I HIGHLY recommend him. Greg

Ford-Ellington Florist is one of the best, not just in our area. Kevin Ford has won national recognition for his amazing work. He will go far beyond your expectations. I always look forward to working with Kevin and Laura and their wonderful team.

Amazing & Beautiful work!

No one loves their job more than Kevin Ford of Ford Ellington Floral and Event Design. Not only is he terribly talented, but he offers a level of personal service that unsurpassed by others in this industry. Kevin and his staff are a joy to work with, every detail is perfect. For a planner, their are a dream come true. For a bride, they truly create dreams. Their enthusiasm is infectious and they had a whole new level of "fun" to your wedding planning process.

16 North Fort Thomas Avenue, Fort Thomas, KY 41075   See On Map
859-781-0700 (phone)
Appointments available for consultations.