Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mandy Paige Photography

Contemporary Stylish Classic
Providing the perfect blend of contemporary, photojournalistic, and classic photography styles to capture the fun and romance as your Wedding Day unfolds.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (3)
Prints (3)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)

Heather was great to work with throughout the wedding and all of our family and friends agreed. The pictures turned out beautiful as well. I would recommend her to all my friends.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rob, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mandy Paige photography was amazing!! I used Heather Schmid. They were so quick with answering questions and concerns. Heather picked out perfect locations for my engagement and wedding pictures. I am so happy that I can go back and remember the best day ever, thanks to Mandy Paige Photography.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did our engagement pictures and even traveled to our college for them. We had her do our wedding pictures at the Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption and Drees Pavilion. They turned out absolutely beautiful! We were on a strict timeline the day of so she made sure she was efficient but captured every shot we wanted. She was friendly and personable and made me feel very comfortable the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Mandy Paige!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/3/16, 14 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Mandy Paige Photography does excellent work. When our couples tell us they are working with them we know they are in great hands and will love their pictures. :)

Mandy Paige Photography is always a pleasure to work with! Mandy and her team are amazing. Her photography is true art.

Creative, fun, and inventive are words that come to mind when I think of Mandy Paige photography. I have been a longtime admirer of her work and am always thrilled when we get to collaborate!

Mandy Paige Photography is wonderful to work with! Her photos are absolutely beautiful and she is a wonderful person as well. Love to work with her again and again.

I have to say that Mandy is one if not the BEST photographer in the Cincinnati area. Amazingly talented,created and very proffesional. Her wedding pictures reflects how dedicated she is to every bride. She captures every single detail,that's why Brides love to work with Mandy. She will ensure that every picture will be a valuable memory.....She is full of personality and makes you feel very comfortable right away. I'm a makeup artist in the cincinnati area and everytime I get to work with Mandy she always make me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Mandy paige photography for your wedding day or any event..

72 PROS I KNOW