3137 Riverside Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45226 Map · Phone number

About Eros Salon LLC

Eros Salon specializes in on location weddings. We will travel across the state, across the country, or across the world for your wedding. We will also travel across town to do your hair and makeup in any location you choose. For some brides this is a house, a hotel, or even the church. The last thing you need to worry about on your wedding day is getting rained on between the salon and your ceremony. You can also visit Eros Salon in Covington to perfect your color and cut. Please contact us with any other questions you may have.

brides2
ErosWeddingHair014
brides2

6 Reviews for Eros Salon LLC

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

Nicole is amazing! She is super fun to work, talented, and organized. She made my bridemaids and I feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 04/13/2012

Sarah is AMZINGLY TALENTED!!! She did a wonderful job on the hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids and i was thrilled at the outcome!! She was everything I could have wanted!!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2011

Heather has been doing my hair for years, so I knew when I was getting married she would have to do my hair for the Big day. She did a wonderful job with my hair, as well as my bridesmaids. She also did my makeup and that turned out just as beautiful. Heather was right on time, and got everyone finished in time for pictures. I am so happy I chose Eros Salon for my special day. Everything turned out great.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Eros Salon LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Makeup by Karina
    Makeup by Karina Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Eros Salon.Heather is a great addition to Eros. she is an amazing Hair stylist,, I would recommend Them to all my future Brides/Clients. They offer On-Location services as well.

• Mandy Paige Photography
    Mandy Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Eros Salon is the perfect choice for on location Hair & makeup. The girls at Eros are friendly, professional, and the best in the wedding industry. I highly recommend Eros to my brides for beautiful wedding day hair!

• Wilmhoff Photography
    Wilmhoff Photography Wedding Photographers

Eros Salon is amazing. They do our hair and we recommend them to everyone. We trust them to make our clients look beautiful and you will have no regrets on the biggest day of your life with your hair.

• 3137 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, 45226 See on map