Love Those Lashes

Trenton, OH View map

Make your Wedding Day Picture Perfect!

Forget the hassle of mascara flakes and streaks! Eyelash extensions are THE BEST BRIDAL Beauty Investment you can make. NovaLashes will accentuate your eyes and make them look beautiful in all of your wedding photos (even those candid shots taken by guest). Going on a honeymoon? No problem! You can swim, spa, spend the day at the beach, and travel--your lashes will still look fantastic. You deserve the best service and products for your eyes. Choose Love Those Lashes for a personal, professional bridal lash extension service.

I am a Certified NovaLash Eyelash Extensionist working in the Greater Cincinnati Area. I love to artistically apply lashes to help bring out the best features in my clients and accentuate their eyes. I especially love making clients look and feel beautiful for special events, like weddings. Please visit my blog for more information about my bridal specials and pricing. http://lovethoselashes.blogspot.com

Be in the Know! Scan this QR Code with Your Mobile Device using a QR-Code Reader or Barcode Reader. Then Boookmark Me for Convenient Access on your Mobile Device.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
    Jodi Married on 06/11/2011
    I absolutely loved my lases for my wedding, so much so that I continue to get them filled in to keep them looking FaBuLoUs! Amy is such a personable and compassionate person as well. She knows exactly what she is doing! Its amazing what eyelashes can do for your look, they enhance your already natural beauty. Amy is an award winning lash stylist I wouldn't go to anyone else!

• W
    Amber Married on 04/23/2011
    I absolutely LOVED my lashes! My eyes popped in my photos and I loved that they looked full and thick. Amy was professional and helped set my mind at ease since I had never had extensions before. I would highly recommend getting eyelash extensions from this vendor
    Nancy Married on 08/20/2011
    I love my lashes! Amy is very professional, informative and pleasant. The full set took longer than just a fill in but she made the time go quickly because she is very interesting to talk to.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Peek A Boo Studios Peek A Boo Studios Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love the look these lashes give me.

Trenton, 45067
9372196741

Hours vary. Please email me for a consultation and to reserve an appointment time.
Location of (Love Those Lashes)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding