Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist

Hamilton, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist aims to help create your ideal wedding day look so you look and feel your best on your first day of happily ever after. Morgan is a freelance professional make-up artist and cosmetologist. Based out of Hamilton, Ohio, Morgan travels to you, in the comfort of your own home or venue. Anywhere and everywhere from Cincinati,Louisville,TN,Jacksonville,and anywhere else you may need her! You can trust that Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist will take care of all of your beauty needs on your big day.

Experience
Boasting over six years of experience in the bridal industry, Morgan has kept up with the newest trends and upcoming styles. Her responsive and professional nature paired with her talent and expertise in her line of work makes her the ideal choice for your hair and make-up needs.

Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist specializes in formal styling and long lasting make-up. She takes the time to understand what you are looking for to create a wedding-day look that is everything you envisioned and more. Morgan offers the following hair styling and make-up services for your special day:

• Travel to your location
  • Hair and make-up trial
  • Consultation
  • Airbrush make-up
  • Individual and group make-up
  • Lashes included in total price
  • 6 person minimum
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Spray tan

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Tanning
Teeth Whitening

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Erin W. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Morgan was awesome!!!

Morgan did my engagement makeup and I never felt so beautiful!! I don’t get my makeup done often, and I had several acne spots and was very scared of how they were going to look. Morgan made me feel confident that these spots will be covered and man, was she right! I felt flawless!!! Even in natural light my skin looked smooth. Morgan is so professional and sweet and knew exactly what I wanted. I can’t wait for her and her team do my wedding hair and makeup this fall!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 07/03/2022

Morgan is freaking AHHMAZZZING!!!!!!

Morgan is EVERYTHING and MORE of what I needed and wanted for my wedding day hair and makeup artist. Seriously. Absofreakinglutely BOOK HER. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with terminal cancer just a month after my fiancé and I got engaged. We decided to move the wedding up a year and to a new city to ensure she would be there. Well Morgan was the first and EASIEST vendor for me to book. I cannot give her enough praise. Seriously. She was willing to do a very last minute wedding, work on a holiday, and accept a bride that had little to nothing planned. She was flexible and more than accommodating with changes to the schedule (even just a few days before). Not only that, but most importantly her work is freaking fantastic, she is so talented, and able to bring to life the vision I had (and my mom. And my sister. And my nana.). All of which were VERY different styles and looks. From super glam to very subtle, she crushed it. She is also just truly a kind and loving person, exactly the type of calming prescense that is needed the morning of your wedding. So Morgan rocks and you’ll be doing yourself a huge favor by booking her!

PS it was 90 degrees the day of my OUTDOOR wedding and it was all still perfect at the end of the day ❤️
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 10/16/2021

Hire Morgan as your Hair and Makeup Vendor

Morgan was very caring, professional and on time on our wedding day! She listened to all the things I wanted with my wedding hair and even helped out with doing make up in a pinch when my other artist backed out. I would recommend her for your wedding! Also check out her shop, it's super cute!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

14 North 3rd Street Hamilton, OH, 45013
Location of (Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding