Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist Reviews

61 | Hamilton, OH

61 Reviews for Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist

Morgan B. · Married on 05/29/2021

Everyone was amazing

Morgan's whole team did an amazing job on the wedding party. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Ashly

Ashly A. · Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Morgan and her team were so fantastic to work with! They were so punctual and we’re able to follow my crazy schedule. Me and my bridal party felt so beautiful all thanks to Morgan and her team!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Lex B. · Married on 05/21/2021

Brides maid

Best hair and make up artists we have ever encountered. They were communicative, on time, and very friendly. They listened to every request and mastered anything we all asked for. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/23/2021

Theresa E. · Married on 05/02/2021

Best Cosmetologist Ever!

Morgan did hair and makeup for 3 women in fewer than 3 hours and did a FANTASTIC job! I felt like a princess! Her prices are the best out there too.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Rachel S. · Married on 05/01/2021

Great job!

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup that lasted!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Abby

Abby L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful; able to please everyone

The girls did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for the whole bridal party. Lots of compliments for all. Friendly staff

Sent on 04/18/2021

Courtney G. · Married on 08/23/2020

Every one of my bridesmaids and myself were stunning!!

Morgan was so professional as well as punctual! She definitely made every one of my girls (myself included) feel as beautiful as could be! She works fast but very detailed as well. All my girls absolutely loved their makeup and looked stunning! I got so many compliments on my makeup and promoted Morgan to everyone! I will continue to promote her to everyone!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney K. · Married on 08/23/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Morgan did such an amazing makeup job on myself as well as my bridesmaids! She worked very efficiently and made sure that everyone was happy with their makeup before she left. I have been raving to anyone that comments on the makeup from the wedding about how great Morgan is and I am so glad that I went with her to do my makeup.

Sent on 11/07/2020

Kari W. · Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding Party

Fantastic, punctual, personable. Just a few words to describe Morgan! She was a great addition to my wedding for hair and makeup. I will refer to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Harli F. · Married on 07/30/2020

Confidence Booster!

She is hands down one of the best! She doesn’t just make you look amazing but she truly makes you FEEL amazing as well! Almost like a real life princess! Such a fun personality too! I will ALWAYS recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley O. · Married on 07/25/2020

Best Wedding Ever

I cannot rave enough about Morgan. She was able to give me the hair and makeup I envisioned for my wedding day and it was beyond perfect! All of my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law just looked so amazing!! Morgan is so flexible with your day and does everything she can to make things perfect for you! 10/10 would always recommend her!! Thank you so much Morgan! Everyone looked absolutely AMAZING!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Ashley O. · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely beautiful hair and makeup!!!

Morgan was so flexible with the time, location, and number of hair and makeup appointments which had to be changed a couple times before the day of the wedding. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or special occasion. It was a big item on the wedding day checklist that I didn't have to worry about after scheduling with Morgan. Thank you, Morgan!!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Sarah H. · Married on 07/12/2020

AMAZING! Wonderful work

Morgan was amazing!!! She did the makeup for a bridal shoot I was a part of and did an amazing job. She works quickly but with precision. She was extremely friendly and allowed me to give input as well. She was just as excited as I was at the final reveal. Her work is very clean and lasted through 80% humidity, rain and 90 degree heat. I’ve never felt confident about my hair and she did it beautifully! I truly felt so confident after working with Morgan I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Dawn K. · Married on 07/10/2020

Forever memorable, awesome experience with many laughs helping to calm my fears!

Morgan is friendly, easy to talk to, professional and has such an artistic vision that she makes you look naturally beautiful!!! Gorgeous and pampered!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Morgan is freaking AHHMAZZZING!!!!!!

Morgan is EVERYTHING and MORE of what I needed and wanted for my wedding day hair and makeup artist. Seriously. Absofreakinglutely BOOK HER. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with terminal cancer just a month after my fiancé and I got engaged. We decided to move the wedding up a year and to a new city to ensure she would be there. Well Morgan was the first and EASIEST vendor for me to book. I cannot give her enough praise. Seriously. She was willing to do a very last minute wedding, work on a holiday, and accept a bride that had little to nothing planned. She was flexible and more than accommodating with changes to the schedule (even just a few days before). Not only that, but most importantly her work is freaking fantastic, she is so talented, and able to bring to life the vision I had (and my mom. And my sister. And my nana.). All of which were VERY different styles and looks. From super glam to very subtle, she crushed it. She is also just truly a kind and loving person, exactly the type of calming prescense that is needed the morning of your wedding. So Morgan rocks and you’ll be doing yourself a huge favor by booking her!

PS it was 90 degrees the day of my OUTDOOR wedding and it was all still perfect at the end of the day ❤️

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Madi

Madi S. · Married on 04/19/2020

The Absolute BEST

I found Morgan because she did the hair and makeup for my cousin’s wedding and did an absolutely fantastic job. I KNEW when it was my big day someday I would want Morgan there to make me feel my absolute beautiful.

Morgan has done my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures, as well as my hair and makeup trial. I got SO many compliments both times and questions asking who did my hair and makeup. She is professional, but fun. She listens to all my wants and looks at every inspiration picture I bring. I 100% recommend having Morgan as your hair and makeup artist for your day.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Rylee L. · Married on 04/02/2020

I love her

I was 30 weeks pregnant during my wedding.. you can imagine how nervous i was for my wedding day to look slim and skinny! not only did Morgan make me feel absolutely beautiful, she even bought my sweet baby a gift on the wedding day. I cant tell you how thoughtful she is. Experience is everything, and i will never forget her.

• Emma

Emma R. · Married on 02/29/2020

Top Notch Make-up Artist!

I can't emphasize enough how great Morgan is!!! My whole bridal party LOVED her, she effortlessly fit into conversations as if she already knew us while still being very professional. Morgan asked each girl what type of make-up style they were most comfortable with and she perfectly crafted that look. I don't often wear make-up, I wanted something natural and enough to cover up a scar on my face, everything she did was perfect. I was deployed during my wedding planning process so we couldn't do a trial but through the conversations we had I was confident that she was the right fit for myself and my wedding party!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Brittany B. · Married on 02/26/2020

Beautiful Curly Up-Do

Morgan did such a great job with my frizzy, curly hair! She listened to me and made my hair beautiful!

Lydia J. · Married on 12/28/2019

The funniest & sweetest person

I could not have enjoyed my experience more. She was so funny and we got along so well. She wasn’t just “ someone I hired “ she seriously felt like family , and I can’t thank her enough for making me and my bridal party feel so comfortable with her. I miss you Morgan!!!!! ❤️

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

Morgan and her team were fantastic!!

Morgan and Katie were the two girls we had! They were great! Had a timeline ready to go and she also acceptped Venmo which helped a ton! I am sooo picky about my hair and makeup but she did everything I asked for and more! My girls looked stunning!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Morgan did a great job on my hair and makeup and the hair and makeup for my wedding party. We got so many compliments! She was very friendly and professional and great to work with! I definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience!!

Working with Morgan to find another person that works within her company to do my hair, and makeup, for my big day was so easy. She was so easy to work with, so easy to communicate with, and so laid back, and down to earth. She asked me a few questions and BAM. The very first woman she sent to my house for the trial run was AMAZING. Her name is Cassie, and boy let me tell you.... I am SO THANKFUL for her. We clicked instantly, had so much in common, shared the same interests, and it just felt like she knew me. I showed her pictures of exactly what I wanted done, and she SLAYED. Beyond my expectations. It didn't even take her multiple tries, it took her ONE time, to look at me, and see my exact vision, and give me exactly what I asked for. The big day came, and once again, she didn't dissappoint. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely perfect, she did things with hair I never thought were possible! Everyone looked absolutely stunning. So many compliments from all of my guests. will forever be grateful for Cassie, and for Morgan for introducing me to this wonderful human being. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!! 🙌🏻🤗🥰

Sent on 10/15/2019

Emma N. · Married on 09/07/2019

Craftswoman of Romantic Style

Morgan was dependable, timely and did a beautiful job on my makeup and hair and the hair and/ or makeup for my bridesmaids. She had great suggestions on the day (good idea putting flowers in my hair, Morgan. Romantic look achieved- just what I wanted!). Me and my bridesmaids felt fierce!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 09/06/2019

Such a great day!

Morgan and Cassie were great! So happy i chose them for my day. :) Every picture that my 4 bridesmaids showed them they were able to create and make us all look amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2019