Makeup by Karina

Covington, KY View map Visit website

Makeup by Karina provides Cincinnati/Northern KY Clients with On-Location Professional Airbrush Makeup Artistry.

Contact make-upbykarina today for pricing and availability.
make-upbykarina.com

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

Maria F. Married on 11/13/2020

An Amazing Artist

Karina was absolutely FANTASTIC! She has a fun energy and does an absolutely BEAUTIFUL job on her clients. I loved my makeup, my bridal party party’s as well as my mother/mother-in-law’s. She knew how to bring out everyone’s natural beauty. A true artist. She also works quick and knows how to keep a schedule. She went above and beyond working with me. I had to postpone my wedding TWO TIMES and I was so lucky she was still available both dates. She even reached out to ask if I needed anything in the meantime. I had mentioned my skin was starting to breakout (mostly due to COVID Wedding stress), but she recommended a great brand I have been using to this day; Sonia Roselli. I also asked what color lip liner I should pair with the lipstick I wanted to wear. She actually went to a store to check out my lipstick brand and color to find a matching lip liner. She then BOUGHT it for me so I didn’t need to go out of my way to get it and I was able to pay her the wedding day for it. I couldn’t have imagined my day without Karina. She’s an amazing person and makeup artist. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Kerri Married on 10/12/2019

Made me look and feel beautiful!

Karina’s work is STUNNING. I can’t find enough positive words to describe her and her team. Finding a makeup artist for my wedding was something I had been stressed about, but within minutes of meeting with Karina, I knew I was in good hands. She made my makeup look so natural and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with what we decided. I loved working with Karina - not only is she an expert in her field, but an amazing person as well. She made me feel truly beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Karina!!
    Janie J. Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful makeup!

Karina was amazing to work with for the wedding! She made me look natural and not too heavy on anything. My bridesmaids loved her as well! Our makeup lasted all day and night and I got so many compliments. She is professional and amazing to work with!

Makeup by Karina's reply:

Awww! You are so sweet. It was my pleasure.
    Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
    Thank you for taking your time to review my services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Courtney Lee Designs Courtney Lee Designs Wedding Jewelers

Karina is an artist! Her work with makeup is phenomenal. She makes all of her brides the most beautiful they could possibly be. Love working with her.

Mandy Paige Photography Mandy Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Karina is such a great addition to your wedding day! She is not only provides AMAZING makeup services, but provides the convenience of on-location wedding day makeup application for a reasonable price. She uses top of the line products, current techniques, and gives you the choice of airbrush or traditional foundation. She is fun, energetic, & professional...making her a great choice for your wedding day makeup! Look flawless with Makeup by Karina!

518 Greenup St Covington, 41011

Appointments Only
Location of (Makeup by Karina)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding