Makeup by Karina Reviews

37 | Covington, KY

37 Reviews for Makeup by Karina

Adrian · Married on 01/02/2016

Karina did an amazing job on my makeup. I was really nervous because I normally don't wear makeup. I wanted to look good but I also wanted to look like myself. During the makeup trial, Karina found the perfect balance. I loved it! She did the same for my wedding day and it lasted the whole night. I would definitely recommend other brides to use her.

Lauren · Married on 11/29/2014

A friend recommended Makeup by Karina for my wedding day makeup and I'm so glad she did! Karina has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease right away. She's so friendly and helpful and was very flexible with working with me on getting exactly what I wanted for my big day! Most of my bridesmaids and my mom also had their makeup done by Karina and everyone loved it. She was very professional and efficient with her time. She really took her time with everyone and got the job time in a timely manner. As for me, my wedding make-up was perfect! I was worried because I'm somewhat picky about how I like my make-up but Karina listened to what I wanted and really nailed it! I couldn't have asked for more to complete my whole wedding look!

Karina did make up for me, my mom, and 4 bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and our makeup lasted all day. I would HIGHLY recommend having at least 4+ hours. My time frame (because of my schedule) was squished and we barely got done in time. We had 6 girls getting makeup done in 3 hours. This was the only stress of makeup. Karina is fun, professional, and does a WONDERFUL job. My make up was even better than it was at my trial, which I didnt think was possible. I would highly recommend her for any event you need make up for.

Karina was a wonderful addition to my vendor team for my wedding! I got many compliments on my makeup in my engagement pictures as well as on my wedding day! The morning of my wedding, Karina and her assistant showed up on time and had all of the girls ready in plenty of time! Everyone loved their makeup and said it was their favorite makeup they have gotten done for a wedding! The airbrush makeup is very natural and you cannot even tell it is there! Our makeup looked fresh all day, even through the August heat!

Karina is super sweet and makes you feel like you've known her forever! She definitely knows how to make a bride feel extra beautiful on her wedding day! Thank you Karina!

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2013

Karina did makeup for me and a couple of my bridesmaids for my wedding at the end of March. She was so sweet and did an amazing job! Our looks were natural but very beautiful. The photographs came out great. I would definitely recommend her to brides looking for a make-up artist.

Logan · Married on 10/13/2012

Karina was very professional and brought out everyone's natural beauty with her makeup. I loved the airbrush application and it lasted the entire evening!! I used my trial application for my engagement pictures and loved it!! Thank you so much Karina for making me feel beautiful!

lacey · Married on 09/16/2012

Karina came to my location the day of our wedding, in which made my life so much easier. She is very good at what she does.

• User1719172 · 2+ years ago

Karina was great! She is very friendly and fun as well. She did a fabulous job on my makeup as well as my mom's, sister's, and flower girls. I do not love heavy make up and she did it perfectly so it showed in pics but still looked "me". I absolutley recommend her!

Katie · Married on 06/22/2012

Karina is wonderful, she is really an artist! At my practice I gave her pictures and she was able to recreate exactly what I wanted my make-up to look like. I have never felt so beautiful as on my wedding day after Karina did my make-up. And to top it off, she made all my bridesmaids look gorgeous too!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2012

Makeup by Karina did an amazing job with the makeup for myself, my mother, maid of honor and one of my bridesmaid for our wedding. She is very professional and I definitely feel we received high quality service. She used airbrush makeup and all our faces looked flawless. I was extremely happy because I have some scarring which was 100% covered up. Very happy with Makeup by Karina!!

Amanda Hermes

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2012

What can I say, Karina did a BEAUTIFUL job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids! She was so fun and outgoing to work with! The color tones she used and the airbrush looked amazing! I would definitely recommend her! You will not regret it! Thanks so much again Karina! Every one was so pleased with their make-up and so was I!

Amber · Married on 05/04/2012

Love her so much! She made me look just how I imagined I'd look on my wedding day! I didn't feel overdone and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too! She even did a little lip gloss and eye shadow on my flower girl to make her feel special too : ) I would recommend going for a trial makeup before your day so you can play with ideas. Karina was awesome! I highly suggest her on any day!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2011

Karina was great! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding day. She is very easy going, fun to chit chat with and makes getting professional makeup fun (I had never had that done before and was kind of nervous). All of my bridesmaids and mom loved her too! She knows what she's doing and she takes what you want and makes it look spectacular! This was an aspect of my wedding day that I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend money on - but holy cow I am SOOOOOO happy I did. I felt like a princess and it took a lot of stress off of me to make myself look as special as I wanted to look.

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/24/2011

Karina is great!! So personable and friendly.....but most importantly a true professional. She is great at what she does and has years of experience. The day of my wedding my makeup looked flawless! And I received many compliments : ). Her assistant is awesome as well!! Grateful for a positive makeup experience- thank you!

David · Married on 08/13/2011

Karina did my makeup, along with my bridal party, my mom and grandmother for my wedding in Ohio. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her services! Karina made each of us look stunning! And she made the morning fun while we got ready!!! It was like we had known her forever, as she took the time to do each person and carried on conversations with each of us! Karina was also very accommodating in coming to the hotel room to do all of our makeup. You can tell she loves her job, she loves weddings and is there to make your day super special! The makeup lasted throughout the whole day! I would recommend adding the touch up option to your package, as I found it to really help me during the August heat! Every single bridesmaid LOVED their look, and she used colors that accented our skin tones so we all looked different but all beautiful. My grandmother and mother also enjoyed the experience! As for her products, I have very sensitive skin so I was initially worried about makeup making me breakout in a rash or causing problems the next day/week. However, after speaking with Karina and also doing a trail run, I can say her makeup is of the highest quality and I did not have any problems the day of or after taking it off! You will not go wrong in choosing Makeup by Karina for your big day!! Karina is the BEST! BOOK HER NOW!!!

Lori · Married on 08/06/2011

I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day, thanks to Karina!

Angela · Married on 07/30/2011

Karina was excellent! She was on time, professional, and fun to work with. Every bride should use Karina if they want flawless make-up on the day of their wedding. I would highly recommend!!!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 07/16/2011

Karina is the best! She was so easy to work with and fun to have around on your wedding day! She helped keep me relaxed and my make-up was flawless! She did everything she could to keep me comfortable! I loved working with her and would recommend her to any bride. She went above and beyond the call of duty!

Mary · Married on 07/08/2011

Makeup by Karina was WONDERFUL! Karina is amazingly talented as a makeup artist! She did an awesome job on all of my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law, and me! Not only did she make us all BEAUTIFUL, but she did it in a timely manner! There were 12 of us and she was so fast, but yet did an extraordinary job. Karina is a great, fun person to be around and helped make my special day so much fun! All of my guests commented on how beautiful our makeup looked that night and how fresh we still looked at midnight when the reception was over. Another great thing that Karina caters is group rates for large bridal parties. She was so flexible due to the amount of people I had in the party and was willing to negotiate on price, which was VERY reasonable! I HIGHLY recommend Makeup by Karina to do your makeup on your wedding day. She is AWESOME!

Emily · Married on 07/02/2011

Aside from being genuinely sweet and friendly, Karina is a talented makeup artist. The makeup for my wedding made me look and feel beautiful, and Karina created just the "look" I wanted. The airbrush makeup is long-lasting and looks great in pictures. Her flexibility to come on-site to do the makeup was such a help on the jam-packed wedding day. I highly recommend her for anyone needing their makeup done on their wedding, it is well worth the money.

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

Karina was fabulous, and I would NOT THINK TWICE about recommending her or using her services again!! She made everyone look great and was excellent to work with.

Thanks Karina!
    Ashley

Christina · Married on 05/28/2011

Karina is amazing! When setting up my makeup trial she was so easy to get a hold of and responded to emails and phone calls so fast which is so helpful. I loved having the makeup trial and that one-on-one time with her where we were able to get to know each other and relax. When my wedding day finally came Karina arrived and went above and beyond for my ladies! Again...she is amazing! She pampered each of my five bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, mother, and step mom, as well as myself! I cannot thank her enough for making us all look amazing on my wedding day. It was great being able to spend my morning getting ready with her and all my girls! So much fun and I will never forget it! Thank you again Karina!

amanda · Married on 05/20/2011

Karina was absloutely amazing!!! Thank you so much for making me look perfect on my wedding day! :)

katie · Married on 05/20/2011

Karina was great to work with! She made the process easy and fun and she did a great job!

brittany · Married on 05/07/2011

Karina was so wonderful to work with! She worked with me on flexible availability for my trial run and my wedding day as well. We had a great time getting ready and Karina played a vital role in that. I would recommend her to every bride.