915 Monmouth, Newport, KY 41071 Map · Phone number

About Marti Heard Designs

Enchanted Floral Arrangements

Not all brides are the same and we want that to be shown at their wedding. We want every process to be delightful, collaborative, and memorable. We are able to provide innovative designs within any budget. By appointment only.

mail10

32 Reviews for Marti Heard Designs

• Brianna

Brianna Strotman · Married on 05/25/2019

Marti is great!

Marti was hugely instrumental in the set up of my wedding! I described to her what I wanted and she immediately got it and was able to create my vision. Not only did she create the perfect flowers, she also spent time with me correcting the layout of the room. I was so thankful she did this! The changes she made were perfect, and I dont think the wedding would have been the same without her help. Marti made all the difference and was a huge help in creating the perfect day! She is so talented!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/19/2015

I loved working with Marti for the flowers for my wedding! When we initially sat down to talk about what I had in mind, she was able to grasp the vision I was trying to convey and even sent images along with her quote so it was clear we were on the same page. About a month before my wedding I changed gears and more than doubled the flowers I needed and she responded without even blinking an eye. And they were GORGEOUS! She has such a great sense of design. And above all of that, they smelled amazing. The rooms of our house were scented for days afterwards with just my bouquet. Marti was great to work with, easy to talk to, and went beyond what I had expected to deliver phenomenal work!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Katy · Married on 10/18/2014

Marti is absolutely phenomenal to work with! She is patient with questions and changes, quick to respond with suggestions and creative feedback, and has a true talent for unique floral and event design. I could not have been more in love with my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception flowers. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and unique..it was more than I could have dreamed of! Marti goes 110% out of her way to make you feel confident in your choices, and works hard to make you feel as though you're her only customer, even in her busiest times. If you're looking for an out of the box thinker, who will be conscious of your budget and vision, Marti is the best choice in Cincinnati flowers.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Marti Heard Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 226.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,032.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Events by WE LLC
    Events by WE LLC Wedding Planners

Marti's is a pleasure to work with. Her creations are one of a kind

• Five Dot Design
    Five Dot Design Wedding Invitations

I've worked with Marti numerous times and each time I see her work, it's better than the last- she's definitely not run-of-the-mill. She has great vision for not just your florals, but your event as a whole. She takes your ideas and gives them a twist to give you something truly new and unique. I love Marti's work and I always look forward to seeing what she has up her sleeve next.

• Event Elixir
    Event Elixir Wedding Planners

Marti's sense of detail, can be appreciated by anyone who works with her. It's personally one of the things I love most about Marti. She's able to think outside of the box and pull together elements that make up amazing designs. Whether you're certain of what you're looking for or not, Marti can make it happen and take it to the next level.

• 915 Monmouth Newport, 41071 See on map